Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Could Garropollo be heading back to NE?

Garropollo showed us in the Superbowl exactly why New England was okay with letting him go.

• Haha 1

LOL. Come on... where do they get these dumb ass rumors?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

3 hours ago, Crinoline said:

Garropollo showed us in the Superbowl exactly why New England was okay with letting him go.

I don't get this.  No, he wasn't Joe Montana, but the dude won 13 games for them this year and played well.  His defense caved in.  The offensive PI call at the end of the half negated a great play by Jimmy.  He's good.  I'd trade them Josh Allen and our first round pick for Jimmy G in a heartbeat. 

If somehow it actually happened where the Patriots got him back, we'd be screwed for another 10 years.  There is no way the 9ers do this.  You don't trade a guy that was good and has 10 years ahead of him for a guy that has maybe 2 left.  And that's a big maybe...Brady's arm is fading fast.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo13 said:

I don't get this.  No, he wasn't Joe Montana, but the dude won 13 games for them this year and played well.  His defense caved in.  The offensive PI call at the end of the half negated a great play by Jimmy.  He's good.  I'd trade them Josh Allen and our first round pick for Jimmy G in a heartbeat. 

If somehow it actually happened where the Patriots got him back, we'd be screwed for another 10 years.  There is no way the 9ers do this.  You don't trade a guy that was good and has 10 years ahead of him for a guy that has maybe 2 left.  And that's a big maybe...Brady's arm is fading fast.  

It was offensive pass interference.

8 hours ago, Buffalo13 said:

The PI call on George Kittle was terrible.

I like Jimmy G but it would be a dumb trade to give San Fran Allen and Buffalo's 1st round pick.

There are some important things to remember which are Jimmy is 28 and Josh is 23. Jimmy has a very quick release but he he doesn't have the strongest arm. Jimmy had ball velocity of 56 miles per hour at the NFL combine. Allen's release isn't as fast as Jimmy's but Allen has a relatively quick release and has more throwing power in his arm as evidenced by his ball velocity of 62 miles per hour at the NFL combine. Jimmy benefits from a lot of easy throws because of the 49er's dominant running game leads to wide open receivers on play action passes and Kyle Shanahan is great at scheming WR's open by unique and creative play designs. Lastly Jimmy has peaked, well Allen is an ascending player and still hasn't reached his ceiling.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

20 hours ago, Buffalo13 said:

In the biggest game of his life, these are his fourth quarter stats, 3-of-11, 36 yards, INT, fourth-down sack. He didn't show me he's a guy who has 'it'.

This is stupid, honestly. I live in the SF Bay Area, there;s talk about that idea but no one really takes it seriously. Jimmy G was ranked among the top in passing TDs (5th), Yards per pass attempt (3rd), and overall passer rating (8th). Plus he helped lead his team to the Superbowl in his FIRST FULL YEAR AS A STARTER! No. Absolutely no, you don't fold up on that. Ridiculous.

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

If the Patriots were smart, they would have kept Garfalo & traded Brady for 2 #1s

But no....................

On 2/7/2020 at 12:58 PM, Crinoline said:

In the biggest game of his life, these are his fourth quarter stats, 3-of-11, 36 yards, INT, fourth-down sack. He didn't show me he's a guy who has 'it'.

Then again, it might have made him fit fot the Bills' Superbowls.  He actually did well longer in the game than they did.....

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

On 2/7/2020 at 3:08 AM, junglesouljah said:

The PI call on George Kittle was terrible.

I like Jimmy G but it would be a dumb trade to give San Fran Allen and Buffalo's 1st round pick.

There are some important things to remember which are Jimmy is 28 and Josh is 23. Jimmy has a very quick release but he he doesn't have the strongest arm. Jimmy had ball velocity of 56 miles per hour at the NFL combine. Allen's release isn't as fast as Jimmy's but Allen has a relatively quick release and has more throwing power in his arm as evidenced by his ball velocity of 62 miles per hour at the NFL combine. Jimmy benefits from a lot of easy throws because of the 49er's dominant running game leads to wide open receivers on play action passes and Kyle Shanahan is great at scheming WR's open by unique and creative play designs. Lastly Jimmy has peaked, well Allen is an ascending player and still hasn't reached his ceiling.

Jimmy has played less than Allen, so why has he "peaked"?

12 minutes ago, George said:

If the Patriots were smart, they would have kept Garfalo & traded Brady for 2 #1s

But no....................

I seem to remember Belichick wanting to keep Jimmy, but Kraft overruling even the mighty Belichick.  And for what Brady's done since then, the dividends Kraft already got seem likely to have made it the better call, as much as I dislike him for continually betraying America by showing up at major political historical moments for unconstitutional/America 2nd matters.  Yet nobody but me seems to think it's that important he's at these historic events so much. 

I'm so glad he isn't our owner, though we'd likely have multiple Super Bowls due to special treatment, if he was.

Here's Kraft with the richest man in the history of the world:  (Kraft probably deserves another thread of his own, maybe I'll get around to it sometime....I sincerely don't think even Trump has ever been in this kind of presence, and he gets 100s of threads on here.  So glad I recognized the face of who Kraft's with when I was looking for a simple photo from the announcement of the phony peace "deal".  Makes his video/award from Netenyahu look like the minor leagues in comparison. Bibi's like the property management guy for the owner in this picture )

spacer.png

Baron David de Rothschild, Lord Jacob Rothschild, Ronald Lauder, Robert Kraft at WJC Gala Nov 6, 2019.

JV provided the names of some of the guests, to which are appended their net worths when available (these fluctuate over time) and additional information:  

• The Rothschilds (estimates of net worth range from $400 billion up to $700 trillion, from the famous Rothschild banking family, more information below)
  • Robert Kraft ($7 billion net worth, NFL Patriots owner, received Israel’s Genesis Prize at a lavish ceremony in Israel, where he pledged $20 million to combating anti-Semitism and the Palestinian-led boycott movement against Israel, chargedwith two counts of soliciting prostitution in Florida -Boston’s WBUR radio reports: “The diamond-studded legal guns representing the 78-year-old New England Patriots owner (one of them a former Epstein lawyer) may save him… ” meanwhile, the women are facing up to 15 years in prison)

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy