Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

PRESIDENT TRUMP ACQUITTED *****

Just now, SackMan518 said:

I'm celebrating with a taco bowl, a can of Trump 45 malt liquor, and a blow job from Stormy Daniels!

Nice!  You have quite the night planned.  Don't forget to grab her by the....................

• Haha 1

Now he will dance around in silence in his pussy hat

• Haha 1

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

13 minutes ago, HipKat said:

And now, the sounds of silence!

So gently, fuck off, ye supporters of lies and corruption

Fuck off, ye champions of division.

and fuck off some more, inside your bubbles of grand delusion......

The definition of forum spam to me is “you’ve chosen to ignore content by ....................”

Fuck you very much!  LOL

And to top it off, you know he reads every one of these posts. He can’t help himself

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Nice!  You have quite the night planned.  Don't forget to grab her by the....................

118CB00C-8FC3-4EFD-BEA9-D0D40E076DC9.jpeg

• Haha 1

This shall be known as Exoneration Day.

I hope he's impeached every year.   This was fun!!

As we speak, Martina McBride is re- recording I'ndependence Day' as 'Exoneration Day'.

• Haha 1

I would like to thank the inspiration of Rudy Ray Moore, Mahatma Gandhi, Hong Kong Phooey, and Rnni Le'Tekro for making my previous two posts possible. 

I can't wait to see the next Trump Rally.  It's going to be over the top!!  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Now if Donald is truly a political outsider, I want to see him go after the federal reserve.

• Like 2

1. Trump is an asshole

2. Trump will win reelection

3. See point 1

4. See point 2

5. When you are willing to ask about why 2 and 4 are still true despite points 1 and 3, keep in mind that its mostly because these impeachment proceedings from start to finish were a blatant political witch hunt.  Oh first it was the Russians, but when the proof of collusion was inconclusive it was the Ukrainian connection, and thrown in there was the pussy grabbing and all that other stuff.  Yes, Trump is an unmitigated disaster, but so is the DNC strategy to deal with him.  When they interviewed a black Democratic congresswoman from Florida who said all her life she dreamed of being in Congress and now she has the chance to impeach the president, I knew that this whole thing would end badly.  This was an obvious stunt and always has been.

6. Worst of all, impeachment loses its teeth to deter from abuses of power and crimes against the constitution with liberal application like we have seen against Clinton and now Trump.  Impeachment is going, in terms of efficacy, the way of our sanctions regimes against most of the world and medieval era interdictions.

56 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Time for a blast from the past!

kvt7p49380f2nkbzg.jpg

That’s the spirit man, keep the fight

9 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Classy democrats as always.  LOL. Shoe on the other foot: outrage!!!  Have at it lefties!

8 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

as always AB. as always.  

• Thanks 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large