13 hours ago, HipKat said:

Pelosi is an idiot for ripping up a speech that was full of provable lies but Trump giving a medal of honor to a fat fucking drug addicted, racist, misogynistic piece of shit is OK.

Got it....

image.thumb.png.0fe158b84489189746a86e66a7dc0721.png

Says everything you need to know.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Really?  How's that, bucko?

I've seen this meme making its' rounds.  People still haven't processed the fact that Col McGee was promoted to Brig Gen during the SOTU, they just assume he left empty handed.  His promotion was the better deal of the two, IMO.  Also, Brig Gen McGee doesn't qualify for the Presidential Medal of Freedom since he is still a member of the military (retired status).  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

5 minutes ago, Woody said:

I've seen this meme making its' rounds.  People still haven't processed the fact that Col McGee was promoted to Brig Gen during the SOTU, they just assume he left empty handed.  His promotion was the better deal of the two, IMO.  Also, Brig Gen McGee doesn't qualify for the Presidential Medal of Freedom since he is still a member of the military (retired status).  :niterider:

Yes!  I saw that because I ACTUALLY WATCHED the SOTU address.  These people are so dishonest and hateful.  Fuck them.

lol you may not like her politics (nor do I) but Pelosi is no idiot.  She knows fatass is a disgusting fat blob of mayonnaise pumped full of chemicals to mask the dementia. She's playing the long game of relentlessly jabbing him in every imaginable way as a counterbalance to the chaos he creates to distract from his criming....

• Like 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

4 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

lol you may not like her politics (nor do I) but Pelosi is no idiot.  She knows fatass is a disgusting fat blob of mayonnaise pumped full of chemicals to mask the dementia. She's playing the long game of relentlessly jabbing him in every imaginable way as a counterbalance to the chaos he creates to distract from his criming....

The problem is that she is uniting his base.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

5 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

his base, which is less that 40% of the voting public does not need her to "unite them", they are all in on the cult.  No way it makes sense to just sit idly by while he crimes and debases the country in his demented, drug addled stupor.

• Like 1

lol

2 hours ago, Bleedzbillz said:

image.thumb.png.0fe158b84489189746a86e66a7dc0721.png

Says everything you need to know.....

While a number of recipients have been questionable, Rush has no business being on a list with Rosa Parks

• Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

44 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

His base has never not been united

• Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Pelosi sunk to Trump's level, and pretty much below it. I can't stand the people running this country these days. The Democratic Party is in worse shape than the Republican Party was back in 2012. I don't see any way Trump can lose in November. Might as well get ready to have a complete douche bag for a president for another four years. 

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

Oh really?  From what I see he pushes her buttons and jabs at her pretty darn well.  He also hasn't lost his shit in public about her.  She has.

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

For which I'm quite grateful.  LOL.  Thanks Nasty Nancy.

his base, which is less that 40% of the voting public does not need her to "unite them", they are all in on the cult.  No way it makes sense to just sit idly by while he crimes and debases the country in his demented, drug addled stupor.

She's motivating every Trump supporter to vote in November.  Thanks madam speaker!  LOL

25 minutes ago, HipKat said:

While a number of recipients have been questionable, Rush has no business being on a list with Rosa Parks

I wholeheartedly disagree.  Rush is right.

Yeah but it seems like they've been half drunk for the past 3 years and now they're waking up.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

Yeah but it seems like they've been half drunk for the past 3 years and now they're waking up.

Oh we are.  Make no mistake.  Be afraid.  Be very afraid.

20 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh really?  From what I see he pushes her buttons and jabs at her pretty darn well.  He also hasn't lost his shit in public about her.  She has.

are you kidding?

lol

26 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I wholeheartedly disagree.  Rush is right.

rush will be dead soon.  good riddance

• Like 1

lol

If that’s the case then the Dems should have this election right? Because if it’s not then that means that Nancy and rest of the HipKatsters pushed the ones on the fence back to the right, like Hillary did. 

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

51 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I'm surprised anyone cares.  This award has been cheapened to the point of worthlessness.  The President can award it to whoever he wants for whatever reason.  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

2 hours ago, Woody said:

I mean Obama gave one to Robert DeNiro, Meryl Streep and Harvey Milk(pedophile). I didn’t see anyone here bitching.

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

1 minute ago, Angry Byrds said:

I mean Obama gave one to Robert DeNiro, Meryl Streep and Harvey Milk(pedophile). I didn’t see anyone here bitching.

Yep, he handed out 123 medals in all, including one to Joe30330.  It's been diluted to the point that there is hardly any prestige to it at all.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

His base has never not been united

Yes they are and expect a couple million more of that base to turn out to vote. Also the silent minority may not be as silent. I can't have a beer at the bar without hearing what Pelosi did the other night. 

28 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

dude.  drunks, morons and grifters is what they are. they are the same as the day they were hatched and no amount of Pelosi needling the idiot changes anything.  pres crime spree has been in the same approval/disapproval range for his entire term.  never swings more than a couple points up or down, but it is always negative (more disapproval). 

he is the president for the minority. the dumbfuck minority. the hypocritical minority. trailer park trash. white supremacists. the worst of the worst.  

LOL