Perriman. Him and a second or third round WR draft pick added to the existing core (plus Olson replacing Kroft/Smith) would go a long way to making Buffalo a viable offense.

MY FOUR FAVORITE TEAMS:

1) THE BLUE JAYS 2) THE BILLS

3) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RED SOX

4) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE PACHEATIOTS

:bills:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetsy

Imagine, Patsie fans thinking something was amiss in A super Bowl. I bet they thought they had a monopoly on cheating. LOL

Out of that group I don't have any favorites.  I'd rather see the Bills draft a guy.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

I wouldn’t mind adding Robby Anderson if he fell to a bargain price to pair with smoke for down the field speed. Add a big WR through the draft and I think we have a pretty solid group 

None of the ones coming up on the market excite me or make me believe that they could be THE guy in our offense. We're better off in the draft plus it'll be cheaper probably.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

20 hours ago, Mainejays said:

Perriman. Him and a second or third round WR draft pick added to the existing core (plus Olson replacing Kroft/Smith) would go a long way to making Buffalo a viable offense.

Breshad Perriman at 6'2" 215 lbs and 4.35 40 speed is a good player to add to the WR room.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

20 hours ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

I wouldn’t mind adding Robby Anderson if he fell to a bargain price to pair with smoke for down the field speed. Add a big WR through the draft and I think we have a pretty solid group 

I like the talent of Robby Anderson but I don't like the off the field issues  of Anderson. There is talk Anderson will get a $13 million/year contract and that is way to much for him. At that price I would rather sign Perriman and draft a WR.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

8 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

I like the talent of Robby Anderson but I don't like the off the field issues  of Anderson. There is talk Anderson will get a $13 million/year contract and that is way to much for him. At that price I would rather sign Perriman and draft a WR.

No way I'd pay that for him

Just now, VolsBillsMagic said:

No way I'd pay that for him

Me too. IMO the smart play is to sign Perriman and draft a WR in the 1st or 2nd round and possibly draft anther WR in the 3rd or 4th round.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Because Free Agency comes before the Draft, Beane and McDermott do have to consider signing a FA Wide Receiver (or a pass catcher).   If they wait until the draft, it can push you into "reaching".   It would be much better to enter the draft with Smoke, Beasley and new FA WR.   Then they would be free to be selective when it comes to drafting a WR, probably 2nd-4th round.

So the question is which guys should they target in Free Agency?  

I think Amari Cooper is too expensive for McBeane's appetite.   
AJ Green comes with a LOT of injury risk.  If they sign him, hope the contract is packed with a lower base salary and upside incentives.

Robbie Anderson?   I am not sure he is a good fit for Josh Allen.   He is best going downfield or deep.   That is not what Josh Allen needs.  Also not sold on his "character" fit.

Randall Cobb?  He really is a slot receiver now, and McBeane has invested in Beasley.

Breshad Perriman?  Definitely an option, but he will have several suitors so we might not get him.

Devin Funchess?   Aut oh.  He played in Carolina.  So of course the boys will take a run at him.

Funchess is 6'4"  That is a plus.   In 2017, in Carolina, his stat line was 63 catches, with 8 TDs.  In 2018, 44 catches and 4 TDs.  
Funchess has size and route-running skills.   He is probably the best fit for Josh.     

While he might be a dark horse, I would not be super surprised if we signed Funchess.  He played for $10 million last season.  

• Thanks 1

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

Because the draft is loaded with WRs, I don't see any need to chase a guy like Cooper.

Green on the other hand, if healthy, makes a lot of sense on a 2 year deal.  But if he's healthy, there will be plenty of competition to sign him. 

Sammy Watkins has a good chance at being available...would the Bills be interested in him?  

Nobody else excites me and I hope Beane feels the same way.  If they want to add another veteran like Funchess or Perriman that's fine, but they'd better still invest a high pick b/c neither of those guys is any kind of answer.  

2 hours ago, Buffalo13 said:

Because the draft is loaded with WRs, I don't see any need to chase a guy like Cooper.

Green on the other hand, if healthy, makes a lot of sense on a 2 year deal.  But if he's healthy, there will be plenty of competition to sign him. 

Sammy Watkins has a good chance at being available...would the Bills be interested in him?  

Nobody else excites me and I hope Beane feels the same way.  If they want to add another veteran like Funchess or Perriman that's fine, but they'd better still invest a high pick b/c neither of those guys is any kind of answer.  

I'm curious if the draft being loaded with WRs will influence the market price the FAs and their agents are asking?  Basic supply and demand, even if the pool of FA WRs this year is said to be a bit shallow?  Do they both cancel out, or does one trump the other?  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

On 2/5/2020 at 6:03 PM, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

I'm waiting for Crazy Legs' presentation first...

I was going to post something similar, other than being generic and saying I'm waiting someone to tell me what to think.  Any scouting is more than Ive felt compelled to do so far this offseason.  I tip my hat to those who have.

• Thanks 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

11 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

I'm curious if the draft being loaded with WRs will influence the market price the FAs and their agents are asking?  Basic supply and demand, even if the pool of FA WRs this year is said to be a bit shallow?  Do they both cancel out, or does one trump the other?  

Good question on Supply and Demand.

It SHOULD have some impact.   For example, let's say the Beane Gang would like to sign Devin Funchess or Perriman.   They offer Funchess $7 million a year, he says no.   They reach out to Perriman but he wants to go to another team.   They don't need to panic and offer Funchess $10 million a  year to sign him.   They can hold and wait for the draft.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

Good question on Supply and Demand.

It SHOULD have some impact.   For example, let's say the Beane Gang would like to sign Devin Funchess or Perriman.   They offer Funchess $7 million a year, he says no.   They reach out to Perriman but he wants to go to another team.   They don't need to panic and offer Funchess $10 million a  year to sign him.   They can hold and wait for the draft.

I would prefer Perriman to Funchess, in free agency because Perriman has better speed. 

If Beane wants to get a big WR that can win jump balls they can get Tee Higgins or Laviska Shenault in the 1st round or Michael Pittman Jr. or Denzel Mims in the 2nd round.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

4 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Beane doesn't like to over pay for talent in free agency. He will put a price tag on what he thinks free agents are worth and will not go over that value to sign them.

Hypothetically if Buffalo does get priced out of the market for WR in free agency than I could see Beane being more aggressive in the draft and draft 2 WR, one WR in the 1st or 2nd round and anther WR in the mid rounds.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

10 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

I would prefer Perriman to Funchess, in free agency because Perriman has better speed. 

If Beane wants to get a big WR that can win jump balls they can get Tee Higgins or Laviska Shenault in the 1st round or Michael Pittman Jr. or Denzel Mims in the 2nd round.

I am totally guessing, but some scouting reports wonder if Pittman won't drop to the 3rd round.   We shall see.

17 hours ago, StraightJ said:

You gotta think it will.  Why would you break the bank for Cooper when you have this draft coming?

3 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

I am totally guessing, but some scouting reports wonder if Pittman won't drop to the 3rd round.   We shall see.

Someone has to, right?  There are like 20 receivers that are graded in the top 3 rounds.  

I wonder if the depth of the class might push the top of the class down towards us at 22.  Teams ahead of us will figure they can get one later.  

the benefit of Funchess is he signed a 2019 prove it deal with the Colts, wanting to sign short-term so he could earn a big payday the following year.  With him getting hurt last year, he's likely looking to do the same this year.  Bills would have no problem taking a short-term expensive contract right now, something like 1-2 years 8-10m per would be something both sides would be happy with

• Thanks 1

On 2/10/2020 at 1:19 PM, Crazy Legs said:

It's possible you never know how the draft will fall.

Pittman plays on all the special teams and has the prototype body of an X WR. Teams value that in draft picks.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg