Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

It’s weird, I don’t hear the Chiefs talking about “culture” at all

Heck, their star WR broke his kids arm and beat his GF.

Their DE is going straight ghetto on this postgame interview.

Guess you don’t necessarily need culture to actually win SB’s.

• Thanks 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

when-you-realize-youre-just-two-wins-awa

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Everyone knows KC has the best cultured cleaning staff in the league. It’s the real reason they won.

• Haha 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

6 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Everyone knows KC has the best cultured cleaning staff in the league. It’s the real reason they won.

Lmao

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

10 hours ago, B LO said:

Uh, did YOU bother to read your own link?

That article describes the complete opposite of McDermott. Playing basketball in the middle of the locker room? McDermott made them remove the freaking ping-pong tables out of the locker room. 

loosey-goosey nature”

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

When the existing culture surrounding the Buffalo Bills has been sean's depressive mentality for the last 30 years, you do need to preach culture

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

Bill Walsh won Super Bowls with culture 

Yeah it had nothing to do with Joe Montana and Jerry Rice.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

The Patriot Way is culture. 

You need talent and culture to win.

When you have talent with no culture you get the Cleveland Browns who were favored by everyone in the preseason to win the AFC North and go to the playoffs because they got OBJ but they only won 6 games.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

McDumbass really fucked us.

I'm sure KC is still laughing about how they were able to trade up from 27 to 10 to grab such an amazing QB. 

1 hour ago, Klaista said:

I'm sure KC is still laughing about how they were able to trade up from 27 to 10 to grab such an amazing QB. 

To be perfectly honest, I don't think Mahomes QB play was all that great.  His rookie year he really lit the league on fire.  This year his first couple games were elite...then as time went on he kind of went from elite to really good to just a good QB.  SB play was very average.  2 INT's and about 4 really badly thrown balls.  Some into the ground.  Granted SF has a great D, but KC has probably the best WR and TE grouping in the league.  In a nut shell, I did not see a world of difference between Mahomes play and what Josh Allen delivers every Sunday from the Bills.   I think it is more of the talent surrounding Mahomes and the coaching than the abilities of the QB's.   Would I rather have Mahomes on the Bills or Tre White and Allen?  I dunno....would Mahomes have 300 yard games with Brown, Beasly, Kroft and Knox vs Hill, Watkins, Kelcey?   I doubt it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

1 hour ago, Zan186 said:

To be perfectly honest, I don't think Mahomes QB play was all that great.  His rookie year he really lit the league on fire.  This year his first couple games were elite...then as time went on he kind of went from elite to really good to just a good QB.  SB play was very average.  2 INT's and about 4 really badly thrown balls.  Some into the ground.  Granted SF has a great D, but KC has probably the best WR and TE grouping in the league.  In a nut shell, I did not see a world of difference between Mahomes play and what Josh Allen delivers every Sunday from the Bills.   I think it is more of the talent surrounding Mahomes and the coaching than the abilities of the QB's.   Would I rather have Mahomes on the Bills or Tre White and Allen?  I dunno....would Mahomes have 300 yard games with Brown, Beasly, Kroft and Knox vs Hill, Watkins, Kelcey?   I doubt it.

Holy shit is that some serious rationalization.  a QB goes out and destroys the best D in football by digging out from a 10 point deficit with 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter of the fucking super bowl to win the game by 11 and you cant decide whether you want a DB over that QB?  Seriously?

You need a new hobby cause thinking about football aint working for you.  also 

it just is not close. wait.  its not even in the same universe.  a DB over this QB?  lol

• Thanks 2

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

3 hours ago, Zan186 said:

Uh, what?

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

7 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

The Patriot Way is culture. 

You need talent and culture to win.

When you have talent with no culture you get the Cleveland Browns who were favored by everyone in the preseason to win the AFC North and go to the playoffs because they got OBJ but they only won 6 games.

No, the Patriot Way is fear.

Many many many many many former Patriot players have talked about it.

Every report they all give is that its tense, scary and no fun.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

4 hours ago, Klaista said:

Dumbass

6 hours ago, Zan186 said:

You probably should just quit watching football, its obviously not your thing.

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

No, the Patriot Way is fear.

Many many many many many former Patriot players have talked about it.

Every report they all give is that its tense, scary and no fun.

It’s still a culture...just a different one....like the Empire or First Order...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Zan186 said:

He was abysmal for 3 quarters and then made plays in the 4th (ala Josh Allen) when the 49er defense was getting tired thanks to Jimmy G and the offense not keeping them off the field. Honestly, Damien Williams should have gotten the MVP with his superb play and putting the final nail in with that last run. I'm not sure how they overlooked the stats comparison to give it to Mahomes over him.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

8 hours ago, Klaista said:

Patrick Mahomes was not a blue chip prospect and not a sure thing. Mahomes had to be developed and tutored and coached up to reach his potential.

If you want to take about a bad draft pick look at the Chicago Bears traded up to draft Mitch Trubisky at 2nd overall instead of drafting Deshaun Watson or Patrick Mahomes.

Buffalo got Tre White a pro bowl and all pro CB, Tremaine Edmunds a pro bowl MLB, and Dion Dawkins a solid LT. And Josh Allen is an up and coming QB.

I would disagree that McDermott fucked us, the opposite is true.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

7 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Patrick Mahomes was not a blue chip prospect and not a sure thing. Mahomes had to be developed and tutored and coached up to reach his potential.

If you want to take about a bad draft pick look at the Chicago Bears traded up to draft Mitch Trubisky at 2nd overall instead of drafting Deshaun Watson or Patrick Mahomes.

Buffalo got Tre White a pro bowl and all pro CB, Tremaine Edmunds a pro bowl MLB, and Dion Dawkins a solid LT. And Josh Allen is an up and coming QB.

I would disagree that McDermott fucked us, the opposite is true.

Mahomes was great from the beginning.

Teammates in practice in his first training camp were amazed by what he was doing.

The whole "coached up" thing is just nonsense.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg