So another topic of discussion is all of this crap sammy wasn't worth it cause beckham (Which in my opinion is not a franchise guy) but my question is who this year would you have taken over Sammy? Me personally am just fine with Sammy over anyone that was drafted this year. Really just felt like a crappy pool of players this year but sure there will be some diamonds in the rough.

Toilet plunger. Bringing up old shit.

How is it old when thats all thats talked about in this years draft is we don't have a 1st because of that

For long this board seemed to be dead. But now we are so fancy that we even attract nordics ... :D

Or whatever that language is...

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

chúc cả nhà ngày mới tốt lành nhé

Translation "Wishing you all a good day today" It is Vietnamese.

chúc cả nhà ngày mới tốt lành nhé

nam-197532.gif

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

So another topic of discussion is all of this crap sammy wasn't worth it cause beckham (Which in my opinion is not a franchise guy) but my question is who this year would you have taken over Sammy? Me personally am just fine with Sammy over anyone that was drafted this year. Really just felt like a crappy pool of players this year but sure there will be some diamonds in the rough.

You're a thick one, huh?

It's not about who the Bills would have taken "over Sammy" or even Odell vs Sammy. It's Odell PLUS a first round draft choice this year. If you think Watkins is better than Beckham plus a first round player, you're out of your fucking mind.

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

You're a thick one, huh?

It's not about who the Bills would have taken "over Sammy" or even Odell vs Sammy. It's Odell PLUS a first round draft choice this year. If you think Watkins is better than Beckham plus a first round player, you're out of your fucking mind.

Chris Brown already stated that Odell wasn't going to be the pick. Ebron was.

Translation "Wishing you all a good day today" It is Vietnamese.

im not familiar with it so therefore its terrorism

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Chris Brown already stated that Odell wasn't going to be the pick. Ebron was.

Doesn't change the point at all. The price paid for Watkins was idiotic, and it really hit home as we watched every team in the AFC East improve in the first round while the Bills watched from the sidelines.

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

i would take nobody over sammy in this years draft, he woulda been the most talented player in this draft.

12thmannb6.jpg

Circle the wagons

Doesn't change the point at all. The price paid for Watkins was idiotic, and it really hit home as we watched every team in the AFC East improve in the first round while the Bills watched from the sidelines.

Ok so it is idiotic to give up two firsts for a franchise WR ok so my question is besides QB what other position do you give up 2 firsts for?

Ok so it is idiotic to give up two firsts for a franchise WR ok so my question is besides QB what other position do you give up 2 firsts for?

None. Period. Here's the list:

1. QB

You're a thick one, huh?

It shouldn't be about Odell anyways. It should be about who the Bills WOULD have picked had they not traded up. For all we know they would have picked Eric Ebron and STILL passed on Odell. The fact is that we will never know.

I get that Odell Beckham had an awesome rookie year but this race is not yet run. Plus, just because of his rookie year I'm not ready to say that he is a better player than Sammy. I think Sammy would have produced the same numbers would that he were on the Giants last year. Just my opinion.

They traded a pick to get a good player. It's over and done with. We COULD have had Beckham just like we COULD have had Tom Brady.

Plus, had we sat at 9 who is to say the Giants wouldn't have jumped us to draft him...clearly we were in the market for a WR.

We COULD have had Beckham just like we COULD have had Tom Brady. .

You too, are TOTALLY missing the point.

We already HAD the draft choice. This is not a question of whether some longshot turns out to be Tom Brady or not.

The matter being discussed is the simple stupidity of spending double on one player, when an equivalent or near equivalent player could have been had for the same price and given us a very good player in the first round of this year's draft in addition to last year's player.

It shouldn't be about Odell anyways. It should be about who the Bills WOULD have picked had they not traded up. For all we know they would have picked Eric Ebron and STILL passed on Odell. The fact is that we will never know.

If Ebron had saved us from that outrageous Charles Clay contract, then he might have been worth it just for that.

xfnjfd.jpg

Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be Bills fans

You too, are TOTALLY missing the point.

We already HAD the draft choice. This is not a question of whether some longshot turns out to be Tom Brady or not.

The matter being discussed is the simple stupidity of spending double on one player, when an equivalent or near equivalent player could have been had for the same price and given us a very good player in the first round of this year's draft in addition to last year's player.

I understand your point but its all hindsight.

Odell Beckham exceeded everyone's expectations. I heard one person prior to the draft that had Odell rated in their top 5 players and that was Phil Savage. He also had Sammy in his top 5. Buffalo clearly had Sammy Watkins rated head and shoulders above the rest and perhaps he will prove them right.

None. Period. Here's the list:

1. QB

We've had 1st round picks for the last 15 years and we've been to the playoffs exactly zero times. What? This year's #19 overall was going to put us over the top?

No teams or scouts had beck ham rated near watkins, or even above evans. Evans who we couldn't have gotten.

It's not about beckam. If he never blew up you would still be bitching about the picks we gave up so why do you even bring him up?

It comes down to this. Would you rather have whomever we picked at 9, probably Ebron, and any of this years late picks or watkins?

Don't bring up qb, there wasn't one there to take.

Watkins or ebron/19th pick.

I'll take Watkins.

We've had 1st round picks for the last 15 years and we've been to the playoffs exactly zero times. What? This year's #19 overall was going to put us over the top?

How many times have we used those picks on QBs? One?

Coincidence?

No.

I understand your point but its all hindsight.

Odell Beckham exceeded everyone's expectations. I heard one person prior to the draft that had Odell rated in their top 5 players and that was Phil Savage. He also had Sammy in his top 5. Buffalo clearly had Sammy Watkins rated head and shoulders above the rest and perhaps he will prove them right.

Two things:

1. Not hindsight. Any one of 3 or 4 WRs in last year's draft plus a player from the first round this year add up to a greater value than Watkins.

2. GMs are paid to have foresight. That's their job. If ours is failing at that, then he should be gone.

No teams or scouts had beck ham rated near watkins, or even above evans. Evans who we couldn't have gotten.

It's not about beckam. If he never blew up you would still be bitching about the picks we gave up so why do you even bring him up?

not true, Bills had them rated closely, they liked both but saw watkins as the better of the two.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2014/5/8/5695254/nfl-draft-rumors-2014-odell-beckham-jr-buffalo-bills-targets

12thmannb6.jpg

Circle the wagons

not true, Bills had them rated closely, they liked both but saw watkins as the better of the two.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2014/5/8/5695254/nfl-draft-rumors-2014-odell-beckham-jr-buffalo-bills-targets

Which makes the spending of an extra number one even more monumentally, off the charts stupid.