Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Trump Supporters Score Higher on Verbal Ability Tests: And they do better on most science knowledge questions, too

Recommended Posts

Also this is 2 different articles, is it not?

 


Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Wait, so people in West Virginia, Kentucky and Arkansas aren't smarter than people in California?

funny

but its not just mid-westerners. look at the people here who support this vile criminal asshole. i wouldnt say sack is stupid, but he is an idiot for supporting trump. i could name ten others that arent dumb but somehow dont see the serious danger of the crimes hes committed

theres something primal, animalistic about support for shitman. to not only be ok with but actively root on a mafia style criminal is a sickness i dont understand

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

 

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

But this doesn’t prove one or the other 

the data is out there if you go look for it. it indeed is pure fact that conservatives score lower on intelligence tests than liberals. its just not readily available bc it causes so much animosity, which is the last thing we need in america

but its there. take an hour and go look for it. you'll definitely find it


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

 

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Read the whole thing. More homeless and/or transient people go to California, partly because the weather. I have no clue how Social Programs work there. Maybe they are or maybe they aren't more generous to people who are homeless. I'll also, again, point to the documentary I posted last month showing that up to 40% of ALL homeless people have full time jobs.  It's not Socialism that's forcing the cost of living to go up faster than wages.

Wtf you are out there bro...I'm talking about people on the streets..living in boxes. Most don't have means of transportation and are home grown Californians or the ones who aren't, use to have homes until they arrived there. The drug epidemic is also so out of control that a lot of this homelessness resulted from it. 
 

maybe California is becoming too big for their own good. That's why I feel universal anything at a federal level that includes 380 million people is asinine. Either way they are a prime example of Socialism being a scam on the poor 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

The drug epidemic is also so out of control that a lot of homelessness was the result. 

its not any drug epidemic, or any other reason except the historically large and widening income gap

i usually laugh at conspiracy theorists, but look at the financials. the rich have never had more than everybody else, and we got there by the gop literally handing them money for nothing but power every chance they got. that money didnt come from space, it came from the poor and middle class

shittutu writes a law that bulldozes money straight to the ultra-rice and you 'more intelligence than liberals' clan praise him for it

not being a dick or anything, but what else can you say but republicans are idiots. you can say the same about democrats, but somewhere is a measured percentage of republicans that slightly wins them that race

  • Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

 

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Meathead said:

the data is out there if you go look for it. it indeed is pure fact that conservatives score lower on intelligence tests than liberals. its just not readily available bc it causes so much animosity, which is the last thing we need in america

but its there. take an hour and go look for it. you'll definitely find it

So you are saying that all the articles about conservatives being smarter are false (like the article Sack posted), and the articles about liberals are correct?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Meathead said:

its not any drug epidemic, or any other reason except the historically large and widening income gap

i usually laugh at conspiracy theorists, but look at the financials. the rich have never had more than everybody else, and we got there by the gop literally handing them money for nothing but power every chance they got. that money didnt come from space, it came from the poor and middle class

shittutu writes a law that bulldozes money straight to the ultra-rice and you 'more intelligence than liberals' clan praise him for it

not being a dick or anything, but what else can you say but republicans are idiots. you can say the same about democrats, but somewhere is a measured percentage of republicans that slightly wins them that race

You seriously need to travel if you want to see income gaps. To put things into perspective what the poor and middle class in this country have is incredible. The poor have Cell phones, Internet, cars, food, water, electricity, schools, health, housing(not California). Try going to Africa and tell me what poor looks like or Venezuela were socialism promised steak dinner but people are dumpster diving for food. California pretty much a socialist state and that state disregard the people they say they are protecting, its a joke. All the celebrities and politicians there are hypocrites. They selfishly want their piece of the pie with out doing the hard work necessary to attain it and nor do they provide for others they championed for. It's a SCAM on the miss informed and most vulnerable individuals. The smartest thing you said was that both are responsible but one side, statistically is on the losing end all through history and hides who they are so they can't take credit for its failures. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Meathead said:

 

no probably about it

look at the situation we are in right now. most people are idiots, and most assuredly those that are ok with rigging a senate trial for real serious crimes

That article is based on one from 2011, the article I posted is from 2018. Also, the article they referenced from your link was completely fabricated with this disclaimer at the bottom:

Oh yeah, and everything in that bullsh*t you just read is completely and totally false. There has been no such conclusive study, and all of the “Finds” are based on public paranoia. Chances are good that if you are a conservative, you were empowered by this new find.

If you, even for a second, thought this find might be true, you are probably an idiot.

 

Also you can find the General Social Survey data referenced in the article I posted right here.

2018 Data


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

But this doesn’t prove one or the other 

The link he posted references a fake article which calls the reader a dumbass at the bottom. It never debunked an actual study.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2020 at 10:16 AM, Thebowflexbody said:

Sore loser club.  LOL

if you're unable to laugh at that shit, you are a true fanboy lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Meathead said:

New Study Shows Liberals Have a Lower Average IQ Than Conservatives

Rumor: A new Harvard study has shown that liberals have a lower average IQ than conservatives.
DAVID MIKKELSON

Claim:   A new Harvard study has shown that liberals have a lower average IQ than conservatives.

FALSE
 

While Blogster republished the majority of the satirical IAHYM News Network article, the site failed to include the disclaimer that was included at the bottom of the original version:

Oh yeah, and everything in that bullsh*t you just read is completely and totally false. There has been no such conclusive study, and all of the “Finds” are based on public paranoia. Chances are good that if you are a conservative, you were empowered by this new find. If you, even for a second, thought this find might be true, you are probably an idiot.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/politiqs/

no probably about it

look at the situation we are in right now. most people are idiots, and most assuredly those that are ok with rigging a senate trial for real serious crimes

Without even looking, you know that their response is going to be that Snopes.com is a liberal site

  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

You seriously need to travel if you want to see income gaps. To put things into perspective what the poor and middle class in this country have is incredible. The poor have Cell phones, Internet, cars, food, water, electricity, schools, health, housing(not California). Try going to Africa and tell me what poor looks like or Venezuela were socialism promised steak dinner but people are dumpster diving for food. California pretty much a socialist state and that state disregard the people they say they are protecting, its a joke. All the celebrities and politicians there are hypocrites. They selfishly want their piece of the pie with out doing the hard work necessary to attain it and nor do they provide for others they championed for. It's a SCAM on the miss informed and most vulnerable individuals. The smartest thing you said was that both are responsible but one side, statistically is on the losing end all through history and hides who they are so they can't take credit for its failures. 

Just because the poor in this country have a higher standard of living then the poor in other countries doesn’t make them less poor. And the real crux of the problem is that society dictates that everybody must have not just a cell phone, but the newest, fastest, most technologically advanced cell phone and that you must replace it every year with a newer and faster one.

and regarding your reply to my post, first you said homeless and now you’re going to cherry pick a particular breed of homelessness? Like I said, 40% of all homeless people have a full-time job but can’t afford rent or a mortgage. No I’m not so dumb to think that that entire 40% are financially responsible people. I understand that there are people who live beyond their meansI have made in the financial mistakes that nobody else will take a chance on them.

  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Just because the poor in this country have a higher standard of living then the poor in other countries doesn’t make them less poor. And the real crux of the problem is that society dictates that everybody must have not just a cell phone, but the newest, fastest, most technologically advanced cell phone and that you must replace it every year with a newer and faster one.

and regarding your reply to my post, first you said homeless and now you’re going to cherry pick a particular breed of homelessness? Like I said, 40% of all homeless people have a full-time job but can’t afford rent or a mortgage. No I’m not so dumb to think that that entire 40% are financially responsible people. I understand that there are people who live beyond their meansI have made in the financial mistakes that nobody else will take a chance on them.

Drive around LA and look at all the people under bridges. Go to San Fran same. It's disgusting the way they treat the poor and the amount of homeless, no where in this country is it even close.
You have no idea what poor is. Ive been on charity flights all over the world. I walked with these kids to their schools in Africa passing homes with no water or electricity. Crowds of kids chanting "education, education" as we entered their  schools that looked like it was barley standing on sketchy foundation. So happy to see this billionaire I was with. He payed for their education and gave them hope. Kids here don't appreciate shit because they don't know what it's like to have absolutely nothing. So no poor there is not the same as here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 11.06.59 AM.png

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Without even looking, you know that their response is going to be that Snopes.com is a liberal site

Wrong answer. Snopes only debunked an admittedly FAKE article. Read the link next time.

  • Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Woody said:

Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 11.06.59 AM.png

Stall Your President?? 

  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Stall Your President?? 

giphy.gif


process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

EP0nE7HW4AAVDRj?format=jpg&name=medium

To me it’s not that different from the Giants and Jets, there are probably more fans of the team throughout Kansas and Kansas City Kansas. They were just made the official team of MO in 16.

 

i congratulated my family in Salina KS huge fans of KC.

 

actually not one fan that I ran into down here that was going to the game was from MO. They were either Kansas or Nebraska and South Dakota.


Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

if you're unable to laugh at that shit, you are a true fanboy lol

Oh, believe you me, I'm laughing.  LOL :classic_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

If you, even for a second, thought this find might be true, you are probably an idiot.

Also you can find the General Social Survey data referenced in the article I posted right here.

2018 Data

thats funny

forty years of data showing republicans are dumber than democrats. but get a gangster in the wh and suddenly 'research' shows up that says the opposite

nice find, gido

  • Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

 

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

You seriously need to travel if you want to see income gaps. 

so because income gaps are greater in underdeveloped countries its ok that we keep taking money from the struggling masses to funnel directly to the rich

thats one of the dumbest fucking things ive ever read on this site

  • Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

 

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

So you are saying that all the articles about conservatives being smarter are false (like the article Sack posted), and the articles about liberals are correct?

historical analysis is pretty clear and consistent on that matter

its just fact. i realize conservatives hate to acknowledge it and will fight with everything they have to try to disprove it, but its just fact

take a look and the incompetent buffoon in the wh and tell me he didnt get there mostly by stupid people voting

  • Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

 

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...