Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Breaking news!!! Mitch McConnell waves the white flag

I’ll come back and post the links when I get home but Mitch McConnell is announcing tonight that he no longer has the critical votes needed to block witnesses and documents.

More to follow

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I’ll come back and post the links when I get home but Mitch McConnell is announcing tonight that he no longer has the critical votes needed to block witnesses and documents.

More to follow

Good, I hope Crack head Biden is the very first Witness to expose the Biden and Obama corruption .Next I would love to see Maxine Waters explain to the American people why she called for impeachment the very month TRUMP was sworn in, this would expose that this is simply a political stunt.Hearing from the whistleblower about his 3rd hand knowledge of the call plus his heavy partisan leanings and relationship with Schiff to expose his lies will be fun as well. Just like the Kavanaugh trial Democrats are trying to pile on the crap and see what sticks.Democrats will look more foolish than ever when this is concluded, I'm looking forward to the show. PREDICTION-Trump wins again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Good, I hope Crack head Biden is the very first Witness to expose the Biden and Obama corruption .Next I would love to see Maxine Waters explain to the American people why she called for impeachment the very month TRUMP was sworn in, this would expose that this is simply a political stunt. Just like the Kavanaugh trial Democrats are trying to pile on the crap and see what sticks.Democrats will look more foolish than ever when this is concluded, I'm looking forward to the show.

868E91B8-2AC7-498C-B38C-F52FCAE4DBD4.jpeg

• Like 1

Good news.  I want to see Bolton, Mulvaney, Joe30330 and Zero Experience Biden testify.  This Peach Mint needs more drama.  :niterider:

Oh yeah, give us the Pencil Neck and the "Whistle Blower" too!  :niterider:

PEACH-A-MANIA!!!!

donald trump wwe GIF by Election 2016cnn election GIF

• Like 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

42 minutes ago, HipKat said:

More to follow

Oh goody goody goody.  LOL

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

More to follow

Hip Kat watching CNN-MSNBC for the latest Bullshit

netflix television GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Like 1

Yes! We want witnesses... lots and lots of witnesses!

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

McConnell Says GOP Doesn’t Have Votes to Block Impeachment Witnesses

Republican leaders said they don’t currently have enough votes to block witnesses in President Trump’s Senate impeachment trial, people familiar with the matter said, after his legal team concluded its efforts to counter Democrats’ charges that the president abused power and obstructed Congress.

On the third and final day of presentations by the Trump legal team, lawyers tried to cast doubts on the importance and credibility of allegations by former national security adviser John Bolton about the president’s motives for freezing aid to Ukraine. Republicans had hoped to wrap up the trial with an acquittal of the president by this week, but Democrats have said Mr. Bolton should appear under oath to offer a firsthand account of the president’s motivations for freezing aid to Ukraine—a matter at the heart of the impeachment case.

At a meeting of all Republican senators late Tuesday, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R., Ky.) said the vote total wasn’t where it needed to be on blocking witnesses or documents, the people familiar with the matter said. He had a card with “yes,” “no,” and “maybes” marked on it, apparently a whip count, but he didn’t show it to senators.

Sens. Cory Gardner of Colorado, Martha McSally of Arizona and Thom Tillis of North Carolina, who face competitive races in the fall, addressed their colleagues in the meeting, people familiar with the matter said. Mr. Gardner said a longer trial would lead to more Democratic attacks, according to a spokesman, and Mr. Tillis called impeachment a sham. Ms. McSally’s office said she doesn’t comment on what happens in private meetings.

• Trump 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

39 minutes ago, Woody said:

Good news.  I want to see Bolton, Mulvaney, Joe30330 and Zero Experience Biden testify.  This Peach Mint needs more drama.  :niterider:

Oh yeah, give us the Pencil Neck and the "Whistle Blower" too!  :niterider:

PEACH-A-MANIA!!!!

No-Experience Biden!! Lol, that's funny, because no rich people have ever gotten their kids jobs they had no experience in. Ever, right??

And how about Trump himself - not only did he have no experience as politician, pretty obvious since he sucks at it, he got his rich and privileged kids jobs THEY had no experience in. He even gave his no-experience son in law the keys to most of his policy making! 

And you wonder why I think Trump lovers are fucking idiots....

• Thanks 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

No-Experience Biden!! Lol, that's funny, because no rich people have ever gotten their kids jobs they had no experience in. Ever, right??

And how about Trump himself - not only did he have no experience as politician, pretty obvious since he sucks at it, he got his rich and privileged kids jobs THEY had no experience in. He even gave his no-experience son in law the keys to most of his policy making! 

And you wonder why I think Trump lovers are fucking idiots....

hulk hogan dancing GIF

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 minute ago, Woody said:

hulk hogan dancing GIF

Nice, You, Hulk and Mean Gene - the hair club for men rejects lol

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Yes! We want witnesses... lots and lots of witnesses!

Democrats are bluffing.  

It has already been reported that Chuck U Schumer will not agree to a Bolton for Biden trade on witnesses.  

Democrats want to call their witnesses, but won't let republicans call their own...just like what they did in the House.  

Not gonna happen.     

• Thanks 1

Call Biden. Call him all you want. The Dems have only said he has nothing to do with this, which I disagree with since it was the investigation into HIM that started all this shit. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, Bimpy said:

Democrats are bluffing.  

It has already been reported that Chuck U Schumer will not agree to a Bolton for Biden trade on witnesses.  

Democrats want to call their witnesses, but won't let republicans call their own...just like what they did in the House.  

Not gonna happen.     

A 1-for-1 swap ain't happening. They can have Bolton but the Republicans can call as many as they want just like they ran the House proceedings. I also saw Chucky doesn't want a subpoena of the book's contents, only Bolton on the stand.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Call Biden. Call him all you want. The Dems have only said he has nothing to do with this, which I disagree with since it was the investigation into HIM that started all this shit. 

I think you know this democrat impeachment debacle is just a continuation of the Russia, Russia, Russia Mueller investigation that made you and every other democrat that thought it was legit look stupid.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bimpy said:

I think you know this democrat impeachment debacle is just a continuation of the Russia, Russia, Russia Mueller investigation that made you and every other democrat that thought it was legit look stupid.

Oh, really? First, I'm not a Democrat, noob.

2nd, it didn't make anyone look stupid except moronic Trump lovers like you who continue to deny what the Mueller Report actually said

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Alan Dershowitz essentially said last night that it doesn't matter if more witnesses are called because what the President is accused of is not even remotely considered to be an impeachable offense according to history.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

2nd, it didn't make anyone look stupid except moronic Trump lovers like you who continue to deny what the Mueller Report actually said

Did you not watch Mueller practically drool all over himself while wearing a diaper on live television?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Noob? You haven’t been around that long either there stretch. 

• Like 1

A few weeks ago President Trump said how he should have said he did NOT want to build a wall on the southern border.

Because anything President Trump is against, democrats are for and vice versa.

The Republican party has done a very good job of conveying the message that they don't want more witnesses and want to end this impeachment debacle asap.

Rush Limbaugh is saying the republicans should end it, have no witnesses - that was the House's job to do and they didn't do it.

Is this just bait?  A trap set for democrats to walk into?    

Does President Trump really WANT witnesses?

I think he does.   

50 minutes ago, Bimpy said:

Democrats are bluffing.  

Not gonna happen.     

Wait a minute.  That's not fair!!!!!  LOL