Sign in to follow this  
Bimpy

Pam Bondi Knocks Impeachment Out of The Political Park!

48 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Ukraine is corrupt - Trump gives them their money, no questions asked.

Ukraine is corrupt - Trump gives them their money, no questions asked

Ukraine is no longer corrupt.
Biden announces run for Presidency and comes out as front-runner.
Trump upholds money because he's concerned about corruption in the Ukraine? (Which the GAO deems illegal)
Sends his personal lawyer to Ukraine to handle investigations of his political opponent (Yeah, that's illegal, too)
In the process tells dozens of lies concerning this incident

And then blocks all witnesses and covers up his illegal activities and even gets his sycophants in Congress to aid in the cover up. 

Yet we're supposed to believe that he's done nothing wrong.

Even if Bolton and other key witnesses are not blocked by Moscow Mitch and the other party-over-country toadies-- and I'll be surprised if they aren't -- Donald will inevitably be acquitted and it'll be years before the country can recover from the devastation caused by Trump pissing on the Constitution, the rule of law and the institutions that were intended to safeguard the republic against just such a corrupt, treasonous autocratic-minded lowlife as Donald Tя☭mp.    

Related image

Generalissimo Donald says: 

"That's a real nice country you've got there. 
Be a shame if anything happened to it."

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

And then blocks all witnesses and covers up his illegal activities and even gets his sycophants in Congress to aid in the cover up. 

Yet we're supposed to believe that he's done nothing wrong.

Even if Bolton and other key witnesses are not blocked by Moscow Mitch and the other party-over-country toadies-- and I'll be surprised if they aren't -- Donald will inevitably be acquitted and it'll be years before the country can recover from the devastation caused by Trump pissing on the Constitution, the rule of law and the institutions that were intended to safeguard the republic against just such a corrupt, treasonous autocratic-minded lowlife as Donald Tя☭mp. 

A college professor at Ohio State told me 6 months after he was inaugurated that electing Trump was so catastrophic, that it would take a generation to recover from it. Seems like she was dead on

• Thanks 1
  • Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

A college professor at Ohio State told me 6 months after he was inaugurated that electing Trump was so catastrophic, that it would take a generation to recover from it. Seems like she was dead on

A college professor? I suppose she's not part of the "Long March through Institutions" right?

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

12 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

A college professor? I suppose she's not part of the "Long March through Institutions" right?

The what?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Ukraine is corrupt - Trump gives them their money, no questions asked.

Ukraine is corrupt - Trump gives them their money, no questions asked

Ukraine is no longer corrupt.
Biden announces run for Presidency and comes out as front-runner.
Trump upholds money because he's concerned about corruption in the Ukraine? (Which the GAO deems illegal)
Sends his personal lawyer to Ukraine to handle investigations of his political opponent (Yeah, that's illegal, too)
In the process tells dozens of lies concerning this incident

That is a weak prima facie argument that can easily be tossed out.  As if you or anyone else has evidence that what happened in a 2 &1/2  year timeline regarding aid to Ukraine is solely and unequivocally  contingent on the argument that Donald Trump did this to undercut Biden as a newly declared (April 25, 2019) candidate in the Democrat party race.  It's bias and animus in origin.  And, like the US government where a Republican gets into the White House and vows to clean up the filth and corruption going on in the various agencies, it doesn't happen overnight.  In fact, it takes a herculean effort to accomplish it. Keep the spotlight on the scurrying rats.  

• Like 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

10 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Keep the spotlight on the scurrying rats.  

they'll need a mirror for that.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

If a "college professor" (big lib with tenure) said that, my estimation of Trump just goes up.  "Catastrophic".  LOL.  Rest assured she thinks Pocahontas or Bernie would be just swell.  That says it all.  Hip, you should just keep your cake hole shut.  That was like your worst post EVER.  If not, damn close. 

• Like 1
  • Finger 1

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

The what?

Do you even read, bro? Google is your friend, wait... scrap that. Use DuckDuckGo instead.

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

On 1/29/2020 at 5:57 PM, Very Wide Right said:

Your such a liberal dumbass.You may want to actually read the previous post that I was responding too so you don't look silly next time.

A very Trumpist argument: Call the questioner a name and don't actually answer the question posed, which was why you, Very Wide Right, don't want to hear from John Bolton?

If some of you feel it is a slam dunk that Donald Trump is guilty of trying to affect the outcome of the 2020 election by sicking the Ukraine government on Quid Pro Joe and his son Hunter to investigate their illicit activity how do you feel about Warren, Sanders, Bennet and Klobchar affecting the outcome of the Impeachment Trial of a potential opposing candidate?  Shouldn’t they recuse themselves from a vote because the impropriety of voting to oust a potential opposing candidate could be taking great advantage of their situation? 

Even though they swore an oath to the Constitution to do their duty to the fullest extent of their abilities, it just doesn’t look right to vote against a potential political opposing candidate.  RECUSE, it is the only thing to do because, well you are exerting heavy control over someone and potentially attacking a potential opposition candidate and that is wrong.

• Like 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

1 hour ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

A very Trumpist argument: Call the questioner a name and don't actually answer the question posed, which was why you, Very Wide Right, don't want to hear from John Bolton?

Is that right? I introduce you to... myself.

- Howard Beale, Network

9 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

That is a weak prima facie argument that can easily be tossed out.  As if you or anyone else has evidence that what happened in a 2 &1/2  year timeline regarding aid to Ukraine

You cannot possibly be serious. You DO know these things are recorded and there are records of when we paid out aid to other countries, right?? Dude, seriously, stick to football. You're failing miserably here

• Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Do you even read, bro? Google is your friend, wait... scrap that. Use DuckDuckGo instead.

I already do, most of the time

• Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

If some of you feel it is a slam dunk that Donald Trump is guilty of trying to affect the outcome of the 2020 election by sicking the Ukraine government on Quid Pro Joe and his son Hunter to investigate their illicit activity how do you feel about Warren, Sanders, Bennet and Klobchar affecting the outcome of the Impeachment Trial of a potential opposing candidate?  Shouldn’t they recuse themselves from a vote because the impropriety of voting to oust a potential opposing candidate could be taking great advantage of their situation? 

Even though they swore an oath to the Constitution to do their duty to the fullest extent of their abilities, it just doesn’t look right to vote against a potential political opposing candidate.  RECUSE, it is the only thing to do because, well you are exerting heavy control over someone and potentially attacking a potential opposition candidate and that is wrong.

And another fail. They're bound by the CONSTITUTION, that thing that Trumps lovers wipe their collective asses with, to do the jobs they were elected to do. The Republicans have the majority in the Senate anyway, unless you're nervous

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

27 minutes ago, HipKat said:

And another fail. They're bound by the CONSTITUTION, that thing that Trumps lovers wipe their collective asses with, to do the jobs they were elected to do. The Republicans have the majority in the Senate anyway, unless you're nervous

Hmmm.   You might see the words but there is a comprehension disconnect.

Blind GIF by memecandy

33 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You cannot possibly be serious. You DO know these things are recorded and there are records of when we paid out aid to other countries, right?? Dude, seriously, stick to football. You're failing miserably here

Again, comprehension is a requirement in communications.  I can't help you.

abkco films GIF by Blindman The Movie

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Again, comprehension is a requirement in communications.  I can't help you.

Maybe you should stop trying then and worry more about the country your President is shredding

• Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, DannyBoy said:

Hmmm.   You might see the words but there is a comprehension disconnect.

Blind GIF by memecandy

Dat racist!

B7C484DA-86AC-4AAB-B7A5-4142EB89AC8E.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 1/28/2020 at 7:09 PM, Very Wide Right said:

Making a point?? Bringing a Duly elected President up on Impeachment charges then purposely distorting evidence of a phone call to the American public is making a point? You're an idiot doctor, a pure useful idiot.

The only idiot here is you pal.  Wake up and get a clue.  Moron.

• Haha 1
  • Gay 1

On 1/30/2020 at 1:40 PM, DannyBoy said:

That is a weak prima facie argument that can easily be tossed out.  As if you or anyone else has evidence that what happened in a 2 &1/2  year timeline regarding aid to Ukraine is solely and unequivocally  contingent on the argument that Donald Trump did this to undercut Biden as a newly declared (April 25, 2019) candidate in the Democrat party race.  It's bias and animus in origin.  And, like the US government where a Republican gets into the White House and vows to clean up the filth and corruption going on in the various agencies, it doesn't happen overnight.  In fact, it takes a herculean effort to accomplish it. Keep the spotlight on the scurrying rats.  

LOL.  Danny Boy using "prima facia."  He's up to reading the internets again.  Better send a thank you note to Al Gore. 

• Haha 1
  • Gay 1

21 hours ago, mikgaes said:

LOL.  Danny Boy using "prima facia."  He's up to reading the internets again.  Better send a thank you note to Al Gore. 

The Troll is back.  troll GIF

Did you have to look up Prima facia [sic]?  That is probably how you ended up on an algore site.  

• Haha 1

Wow!!!

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

That was some epic TDS from @mikgaes, shows exactly what we're dealing with.

• Like 1

- Howard Beale, Network

3 hours ago, mikgaes said:

Come and say it to my face you fucking loathing pussy.  

I don't have to look up prima facia.  I learned all about it in 7th grade like most people you fucking loser.

If all the scumbag conservatives that post here all died tomorrow, it wouldn't be soon enough.  Go smoke a cigar with Rush Limbaugh please. 

Another educated Democrat.