Sign in to follow this  
Bimpy

Pam Bondi Knocks Impeachment Out of The Political Park!

Most Say Impeachment No Problem for Trump in Upcoming Election

Most voters think President Trump’s impeachment won’t hurt him at the polls in November and don’t share House Democrats’ concern that the upcoming election may be unfair if Trump is one of the candidates.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that just 27% of Likely U.S. Voters believe Trump’s impeachment by House Democrats will hurt him in his bid for reelection. Slightly more (31%) say the impeachment will help him, while just as many (31%) feel it will have no impact. Eleven percent (11%) are not sure. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Even among Democrats, only 40% think Trump’s reelection effort will be hurt by his impeachment. Just 16% of Republicans and 25% of voters not affiliated with either major party agree.

Thirty-eight percent (38%) of all voters agree with Congressman Adam Schiff, the leader of the House Democratic impeachment team, when he said last week, “The president’s misconduct cannot be decided at the ballot box, for we cannot be assured that the vote will be fairly won.”  A plurality (46%) disagrees with Schiff’s charge. Seventeen percent (17%) are not sure.

L.A. Times: Dianne Feinstein Leans Toward Voting for Trump Acquittal in Impeachment Trial

“Nine months left to go, the people should judge. We are a republic, we are based on the will of the people — the people should judge,” Feinstein said Tuesday, after the president’s team finished a three-day presentation in his defense. “That was my view and it still is my view.”

Still, she indicated that arguments in the trial about Trump’s character and fitness for office had left her undecided. “What changed my opinion as this went on,” she said, is a realization that “impeachment isn’t about one offense. It’s really about the character and ability and physical and mental fitness of the individual to serve the people, not themselves.”

Asked whether she would ultimately vote to acquit, she demurred, saying, “We’re not finished.”

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

17 hours ago, HipKat said:

Everything that the house managers said for three days was 100% true. Where was your elation then, newbie?

The only thing I’ve heard from the White House lawyers is the same, stupid shit. Including a whole lot of talking about Obama! Your side really can’t do anything if it can’t constantly deflect and the what aboutisms are ridiculous.

Do you know what the difference between a trial and a cover-up is? Trials have witnesses. Coverups don’t

Everything the house managers said was true? Are you kidding? You have to be an ultra partisan fool to believe that. Schiff even made up a version of the call to start and claimed he didn't know the identity of the whistleblower.All lies

• Like 2
  • Barf 1

20 hours ago, JLB said:

She was awesome!

If you like lying women with dicks, which you obviously do. 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Everything the house managers said was true? Are you kidding? You have to be an ultra partisan fool to believe that. Schiff even made up a version of the call to start and claimed he didn't know the identity of the whistleblower.All lies

Schiff was making a point.  Intelligent folks understood that.  You, on the other hand, should just die from stupidity.  

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Trump 1

2 minutes ago, mikgaes said:

Schiff was making a point.  Intelligent folks understood that.  You, on the other hand, should just die from stupidity.  

Making a point?? Bringing a Duly elected President up on Impeachment charges then purposely distorting evidence of a phone call to the American public is making a point? You're an idiot doctor, a pure useful idiot.

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

WOW, You're really smart doctor, REALLY smart!

Where did this latest Leftist jackass come from?

• Thanks 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Still no reply from the HipKat, he must be at a pussy hat parade.

Yeah, I work during the day, a real job, not like you and Blowman

That link doesn't say shit, Try not to pop your size 42 buttons of your jeans, bro.

"The complaint stems from a 2013 contribution from Trump to Bondi after she asked him to support her re-election campaign. The Trump Foundation cut Bondi a $25,000 check for her political action committee "And Justice For All." But during this time, Florida's attorney general was also considering whether the state should join a lawsuit regarding consumers who claimed that Trump University had defrauded them. Florida residents had filed complaints to the office as far back as 2008, before Bondi took office, and continued to file them in 2011."

Oddly, she stopped considering the lawsuit after the Trump donation. Very odd indeed

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Where did you read this cnn?

Umm, the entire entire internet?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

55 minutes ago, HipKat said:

That link doesn't say shit, Try not to pop your size 42 buttons of your jeans, bro.

"The complaint stems from a 2013 contribution from Trump to Bondi after she asked him to support her re-election campaign. The Trump Foundation cut Bondi a $25,000 check for her political action committee "And Justice For All." But during this time, Florida's attorney general was also considering whether the state should join a lawsuit regarding consumers who claimed that Trump University had defrauded them. Florida residents had filed complaints to the office as far back as 2008, before Bondi took office, and continued to file them in 2011."

Oddly, she stopped considering the lawsuit after the Trump donation. Very odd indeed

You have a real job? when did you quit running cable?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Oh yeah? What’s my job then? The only size 42 is what’s in your fat mouth 

2 hours ago, mikgaes said:

The worst Dr in western NY, wishing people to die. Holy shit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mikgaes said:

If you like lying women with dicks, which you obviously do. 

She has her pussy hair neatly trimmed in the shape of a heart. And I’d eat a mile of her shit, just to see where it came from....oh look at me waxing all poetic-like. 1

D2EE7DE1-6047-40CF-A461-C86857218224.jpeg

Meanwhile in Wildwood, NJ Trump is rocking the world while the Democrats can only hope for 10K at best.

Parler @NYexile

On 1/28/2020 at 8:39 AM, Thebowflexbody said:

Biden = Guilty

What the F are you talking about? Biden is not on trial.

And are you aware of the irony it takes for Pam Bondi to be lecturing on corruption? We here in Florida know who Pam Bondi is.

And why does Drumpf get a more robust presumption of innocence than you or I would get?

15 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Making a point?? Bringing a Duly elected President up on Impeachment charges then purposely distorting evidence of a phone call to the American public is making a point? You're an idiot doctor, a pure useful idiot.

If the evidence on the phone call is distorted, why don't YOU, not anyone else, JUST YOU, want Bolton to testify? He could clear that perfect phone call nonsense right up, couldn't he?

But you're afraid, aren't you, you wittle wittle snowflake?

If you're not, answer the question. Why not Bolton?

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Meanwhile in Wildwood, NJ Trump is rocking the world while the Democrats can only hope for 10K at best.

So you're in agreement that popularity should win the vote huh?

Then Hillary and Gore should both have been president.

3 million votes--that's a massive loss by the Drumpf Man!

1 hour ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

So you're in agreement that popularity should win the vote huh?

Then Hillary and Gore should both have been president.

3 million votes--that's a massive loss by the Drumpf Man!

Don't you think it's kind of strange that during the last election Hillary was lucky to get 1,000 people while Trump filled arenas yet somehow she won the "popular vote?"

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

What the F are you talking about? Biden is not on trial.

And are you aware of the irony it takes for Pam Bondi to be lecturing on corruption? We here in Florida know who Pam Bondi is.

And why does Drumpf get a more robust presumption of innocence than you or I would get?

Bidens = Guilty

Reminder: Here's Hunter Biden who got rich via his father's leveraging of YOUR taxpayer money riding around in his new car. Still feel like defending the Bidens?

EPPxOAAX0AAx1Kl.jpg

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

Anyone care to make a $1000 bet with Trump's defense lawyer? Didn't think so!

Dershowitz Takes on ABC’s ‘The View’ over Constitutionality of Impeachment — Offers $1,000 Bet on Claim of Trump’s Criminality

Harvard Law Professor Emeritus Alan Dershowitz got into a heated debate with the co-hosts of ABC’s “The View” over President Donald Trump’s impeachment on Wednesday.

Co-host Joy Behar said, “We just heard you argue in that clip that whatever John Bolton says doesn’t matter. You still don’t think any of this is impeachable, but the only people who actually agree with you are on your defense team. And 75% of Americans want to hear from Bolton. So why should we listen to you?”

Dershowitz said, “Well, I made constitutional arguments. My sole role in the case was to argue the constitutional issues. I would have been making exactly the same argument if Hillary Clinton had been elected president and if she had been impeached for abuse of power, obstruction of congress. In fact, I started doing my research on impeachment and decided to write a book when Hillary Clinton was in the lead, and it looked like she would be elected, and the Republicans were yelling, lock her up and impeach her. Indeed we did a cover, a mock cover for my book, the original title of which was ‘The Case Against Impeaching Clinton,’ Hillary Clinton. So I’m making exactly the same constitutional argument.”

Co-host Whoopi Goldberg interrupted, saying, “OK, here’s the thing, Alan, you’re not going to get any time because you got four people trying to ask you questions, so I’m asking you to move faster.”

Dershowitz said, “I have to make this point. Shortly after the Constitution was enacted, the dean of the Columbia Law School said that the weight of authority was in favor of it being a crime. Now the academics all say it isn’t. Why? Because Donald Trump is being impeached. If Hillary Clinton were being impeached, they’d all be on my side. ”

Behar shot back, “That’s just baloney.”

Goldberg said, “I’m moving you on, or I’m cutting you off. One or the other is going to happen. I don’t want to make this contentious, but we only have several minutes. You’re laughing. I’ve always been respectful to you, and you’ve always been respectful to me. ”

Dershowitz said, “I am. I’m very respectful to you.”

Sunny Hostin said, “You’re arguing now that there was no crime committed here, but the GAO, an independent watchdog said last week that withholding the aid to Ukraine was illegal, a crime.”

Dershowitz said, “No, they didn’t say that. No, no, no.”

Hostin said, “Yes, they did.”

After a back and forth, Hostin said, “Let’s assume that I’m right and you’re wrong and they said that they did. Would that be enough for you?”

Dershowitz said, “Let’s bet $1,000 to be contributed to the peace of Israel and Palestine.”

He added, “They didn’t say a crime. They didn’t say a crime. They have no jurisdiction to conclude it’s a crime. Moreover, the GAO is dead wrong.”

Parler @NYexile

7 hours ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

If the evidence on the phone call is distorted, why don't YOU, not anyone else, JUST YOU, want Bolton to testify? He could clear that perfect phone call nonsense right up, couldn't he?

But you're afraid, aren't you, you wittle wittle snowflake?

If you're not, answer the question. Why not Bolton?

Your such a liberal dumbass.You may want to actually read the previous post that I was responding too so you don't look silly next time.