Sign in to follow this  
Bimpy

Pam Bondi Knocks Impeachment Out of The Political Park!

She hit a Grand Slam earlier this afternoon and then CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS cut out after she smoked Biden in less than 30 minutes.

If you missed it, here's the Giant Can of Whoop Ass Replay:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I’d eat the peanuts out of her shit. Of course, I like peanuts.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I’d eat the peanuts out of her shit. Of course, I like peanuts.

Oh my....

I like her too, but that's one peanut too far.

Pam Bondi bowled a perfect 300 today.  Nothing about what she said was grossly untrue.

1 hour ago, Bimpy said:

She hit a Grand Slam earlier this afternoon and then CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS cut out after she smoked Biden in less than 30 minutes.

If you missed it, here's the Giant Can of Whoop Ass Replay:

She was awesome!

• Like 1

" GO BILLS "

3 hours ago, Bimpy said:

Oh my....

I like her too, but that's one peanut too far.

Pam Bondi bowled a perfect 300 today.  Nothing about what she said was grossly untrue.

Everything that the house managers said for three days was 100% true. Where was your elation then, newbie?

The only thing I’ve heard from the White House lawyers is the same, stupid shit. Including a whole lot of talking about Obama! Your side really can’t do anything if it can’t constantly deflect and the what aboutisms are ridiculous.

Do you know what the difference between a trial and a cover-up is? Trials have witnesses. Coverups don’t

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

yea, she's reaaaaaaaly credible, just like pres crime spree...

Back in 2013, Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi's political action committee for re-election, And Justice For All, accepted a $25,000 donation from the Donald J. Trump Foundation. That foundation was just shut down by a court in New York for illegal activity.

Trump Foundation lawyer Alan S. Futerfas signed a stipulation Tuesday in Manhattan Supreme Court agreeing to "dissolve under judicial supervision, with review and approval by the Attorney General. The agreement also allows the New York attorney general's office to review the recipients of the charity's assets.

"Our petition detailed a shocking pattern of illegality involving the Trump Foundation – including unlawful coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing, and much more, said New York Attorney General Barbara D. Underwood. "This amounted to the Trump Foundation functioning as little more than a checkbook to serve Mr. Trump’s business and political interests."

Today's decision calling for the dissolution of the Trump Foundation is just one aspect of the attorney general's ongoing civil lawsuit, which is also seeking $2.8 million in restitution and penalties for violations of campaign finance laws and gross abuse of its tax exempt status.
The lawsuit also seeks a permanent ban on Trump and his three eldest children from ever serving on the board of any other New York nonprofit.

"This is an important victory for the rule of law, making clear that there is one set of rules for everyone," added Attorney General Underwood. "We’ll continue to move our suit forward to ensure that the Trump Foundation and its directors are held to account for their clear and repeated violations of state and federal law.

The $25,000 donation to Bondi, which she personally solicited and was among Trump's largest political donations, came shortly after the state of New York launched an investigation into Trump University and its affiliates.

Ultimately, Bondi chose not to pursue the lawsuit despite the university's many local ties, citing a lack of complaints from Florida residents, and a special investigation led by a state attorney appointed by Republican Governor Rick Scott unsurprisingly found "no suspicious activity."

• Trump 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

oh look, pam bondi has a hunter biden style no show job for a foreign country paying more than twice what he got......

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

Jethro = Dumb

Blowman = Jethro

Blowman = Dumb

Sucked in Again = defender of a retard with a gay sounding name

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

Everything that the house managers said for three days was 100% true. Where was your elation then, newbie?

The only thing I’ve heard from the White House lawyers is the same, stupid shit. Including a whole lot of talking about Obama! Your side really can’t do anything if it can’t constantly deflect and the what aboutisms are ridiculous.

Do you know what the difference between a trial and a cover-up is? Trials have witnesses. Coverups don’t

I like to call it the Chewbacca defense

• Haha 1

She did a great presentation but for those of us paying attention we've already known about these shenanigans for a year. I did like how she packaged it all in one 30 minute sermon for any of the Senate members who had their heads up their asses and for the general public since the MSM hasn't been covering the depths of which this has gone on for. It's completely within the President's authority and mission to take a look at what is happening with our tax money and I'm glad he's interested in ending the abuse.

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, 212frawk said:

oh look, pam bondi has a hunter biden style no show job for a foreign country paying more than twice what he got......

Did she get this job because daddy was making threats? Is she taking a bribe for something? I’m all for nailing anyone that’s doing shady, underhanded illegal stuff. From anyone in politics. Half these assholes are as corrupt as any third world country. But it seems like partisans only discovered “ corruption and illegality” since trump came to town. I never saw the big stink about Obama and all his bullshit. If trump is a crook, throw his ass to the curb. But, I just can’t help it. I can’t help thinking what things would have been like had Clinton won. One of the most corrupt nasty unlikeable cunts to ever hold office in Washington. I think the liberal press would have gone back to seeing what the Kardashians were up to.

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

She did a great presentation but for those of us paying attention we've already known about these shenanigans for a year. I did like how she packaged it all in one 30 minute sermon for any of the Senate members who had their heads up their asses and for the general public since the MSM hasn't been covering the depths of which this has gone on for. It's completely within the President's authority and mission to take a look at what is happening with our tax money and I'm glad he's interested in ending the abuse.

Do you like that better or do you like it better that she took a $25,000 bribe from Donald Trump to cover his ass in Florida? And does it make it better that that bribe came from his Foundation that got shut down by the Government  for being corrupt?

• Thanks 1
  • Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

29 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Florida ethics commission clears Pam Bondi over Donald Trump donation

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2017/04/21/florida-ethics-commission-clears-pam-bondi-over-donald-trump-donation

amy poehler flirty GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I doubt you will get a reply from HipKat so here’s one for him

FEBBA2D9-3483-4288-B339-4E11A4CF6F37.jpeg

• Haha 1

So Republican's defense to someone doing bad shit is "hey, they're doing bad shit toooooo!"  

Republicans are acting like the person that gets pulled over for speeding and when the cop comes to your window you tell him that other cars were speeding too!  Maybe even going faster than you were!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

So Republican's defense to someone doing bad shit is "hey, they're doing bad shit toooooo!"  

Republicans are acting like the person that gets pulled over for speeding and when the cop comes to your window you tell him that other cars were speeding too!  Maybe even going faster than you were!

No they like to educate you on the jacked up shit your boys were doing

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Do you like that better or do you like it better that she took a $25,000 bribe from Donald Trump to cover his ass in Florida? And does it make it better that that bribe came from his Foundation that got shut down by the Government  for being corrupt?

Where did you read this cnn?