Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Bolton Admits it in His New Book

5 hours ago, jc856 said:

He wrote the book before, or after he was fired? He was fired Sept. 10. It was announced he was writing a book in mid October. That’s all I’m saying, he’s got an ax to grind. (BTW, isnt 3 months a short amount of time to pump out a book?🤔). I just think it’s funny that he was universally disdained by the left, now they’re hanging on every utterance from him like the gospel. Whether trump is a piece of shit was besides the point I was making.

When was he disdained by the left? When Trump brought him in, he was because of his hard-line policy concerning Iran, but when he Retired, or was fired, depending on who you ask, the left wasn't chastizing him about anything. Don't forget, it was Bolton who made the "Drug deal" comment

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Again if Ukraine rolled over on Trump he would be as good as gone. Do you read the whole post? That would be all they would need and I’m sure they would have plenty of proof. I’m sure they would have it signed by Trump I’m sure they record conversations. What part of this is hard for you? 

The part where they are invaded, occupied and at war with Russia who obviously has a hold on Trump too. What part of THAT is hard for YOU?? What part of ANY of this is hard for you?? You support a corrupt, lying divisive piece of shit. YOU do, not me. Wake the fuck up

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

That's exactly what happened and if you watched Pam Bondi's 30 minute presentation you would have known that it was not only the Obama admin and American MSM, and not only Ukrainian authorities, and not only Archer and Heinz who split, but also British intelligence who all knew this was a shit situation and could blow up in their face. Also now we are hearing new allegations that Biden's brother and sister were involved in some other shady stuff that the MSM isn't reporting. And meanwhile, Lt. Colonel Chubby may be facing the UCMJ. Great day to be on the MAGA Train!

Pam Bondi???? LMAO!!! Get real. She has no credibility. The only reason she's even in this is because she probably reminded Trump of the 25G Payout he gave her to cover his ass. Where was she when this happened? When  the Obama Administration, along with our allies - you DO remember that we once had allies before Trump pissed them all off - were REALLY going after corruption in Ukraine, not pretending to like Trump who only talked about it after he got caught lying about why he didn't give Ukraine the money. 

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

When was he disdained by the left?

Did you forget the entire 8 years of George Dubya?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

39 minutes ago, HipKat said:

When was he disdained by the left? When Trump brought him in, he was because of his hard-line policy concerning Iran, but when he Retired, or was fired, depending on who you ask, the left wasn't chastizing him about anything. Don't forget, it was Bolton who made the "Drug deal" comment

When I was talking about the lefts disdain for him, I was talking about his time in GWB’s inner circle. He spoke out about Saddam Hussein’s WMD’s and was one of the biggest supporters of the invasion of Iraq. He was universally vilified by the left.

14 minutes ago, jc856 said:

When I was talking about the lefts disdain for him, I was talking about his time in GWB’s inner circle. He spoke out about Saddam Hussein’s WMD’s and was one of the biggest supporters of the invasion of Iraq. He was universally vilified by the left.

I think a lot of people were supportive of the Iraq invasion, until it came out there were no WMD's

Seek help. soflabillsfan

24 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I think a lot of people were supportive of the Iraq invasion, until it came out there were no WMD's

Only the morons. I knew that was a scam from the get go and the deep state set up the biggest whistleblower, Scott Ritter, on a bunch of entrapment snares with fake underage girls.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

Only the morons. I knew that was a scam from the get go and the deep state set up the biggest whistleblower, Scott Ritter, on a bunch of entrapment snares with fake underage girls.

I was talking about Bush's staff and people in Congress

Seek help. soflabillsfan