bortz

So who likes the Ronald Darby pick?

I have no problem at all with going with the guy they had highest on their draft board.

People say they want bpa.....put up or shut up. They scouted him and pulled the trigger even though there may have been bigger positions of need with lower rated players.

Gilmore is around at least this year and next. After that, who knows?

This is likely the last year with McKelvin and possibly Graham So we will need guys to replace them.

Robey is definitely a player but he will never start. He was at his best blitzing and moving around in Pettine's defense and Rex will use him like that.

We don't know what we have with Cockrell so we can use another cb.

Does this possibly mean Graham will get a look at safety?

From my reading, the position makes sense with an aging McKelvin, possible injuries, and pass packages the guy can be used in and not have to start his rookie year. Not to mention that Rex himself said you can never have too many CBs, and his recent experience with the lack of them.

I imagine many are thinking "OL!", and we may get one in the 3rd. However, we've added Incognito and with an extra year of experience from the others and the way Marrone and Hackett seemed to make the unit as a whole regress, I think as fans we don't have the fuller picture that the staff does. The TJ Graham pick(whom we traded up for) made me feel an immeasurable amount more surprised than this. I have more trust in OBD now more than I have in a long time. Overpay(dorf) could eventually end up being a scapegoat though.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

I really want to see an OG taken at 81 to compete for a starting job with the rest of the talent on the roster. Tre Jackson is still on the board.

I like the Darby pick since it fits the type of scheme Ryan is running. You can never have too many press man CB's on your team.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

The picks growing on me but I'm no expert. That's why I visit here, to hear what you guys say. Left to me I would have gone OL.

Agree that you can never have too many corners. WGR commented that things had thinned out to much at the OL positions for us to make an OL pick. Glad we didn't trade down for 2 5th round picks like the fish. My concern was that Whaley would do something stupid but he kept his head on straight.

Ronald Darby, CB, Florida State: The buzz is building around Darby's prospects as a possible first-round pick following his strong performance at Lucas Oil Stadium. The 5-11, 193-pound defender posted a blazing 4.38-second 40 time, while displaying exceptional short-area quickness and acceleration in positional drills. Darby not only looks like a prototypical nickel corner candidate, but he has the athleticism and technical skills to be a legitimate starting corner in the right situation. With teams desperately looking for athletic corners who possess the right combination of versatility and cover skills, Darby has entered the conversation as a Top 40 prospect

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000473657/article/nfl-combine-trae-waynes-shines-pj-williams-has-work-to-do

Might be a good player, I'm not scout.

What I can say, is that even with my limited knowledge of prospects and the game in general, I would confidently place a DB only above WR and RB(in that order) on a list of positions of need.

As an avid fan of southern college recruiting, I remember Darby when he was being recruited by ND and FSU and he showed out in the HS Under Armor All star game. He jumped from a top 10 CB to top 1-3 by most services. He also ran the lowest 40 at that combine. He eventually decommited from ND and went with FSU and had a nice little 3 year career. Not a big corner, but physical. Probably one of the fastest football players on earth too. He is still raw, never became a truly elite college CB, just a real good one. Think Carlos Rogers against the run and Dre Bly against the pass. He's a stash and develop guy since he's young and has the potential to be a Pro Bowl CB or just a Ko Simpson type with unrealized potential. Not a bad pick, not a pick I would write an epic poem about. Just a good pick for a team looking for a 2017 starting CB and a nickel back with elite recovery speed 2016. I think he will be the highest rated HS recruit on the Bills roster. Maybe S. Henderson.

Man who the hell picked the music for that highlight video? Whoever it was must have ingested too much of an unhealthy substance.

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

Not a ball hawk but the tackles that I saw in that reel were solid... almost Antoine Winfieldish. And that's a good thing.

Thoughts?

at-first-i-was-like-but-then-i-was-all-thumb.jpg

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Just the next in a long line of mediocre CBs.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

The player I wanted, Benardrick McKinney, was gone. The player I started to like a lot, Ali Marpet, was still there. But I trust Whaley and Ryan know what the Bills need more than I do from the distance of my own couch.

Darby's a nickel corner with 4.3 speed, tough in run support, can get out there on special teams, an all-around football player. He's probably going to see the field more immediately than anyone else we could have drafted in that position. Marcus Peters went in the first round and many scouts think this guy is better. If the old adage is true that you can't have too many cornerbacks, then this is a great pick for a team without too many holes.

I like it...dont LOVE it but unlike most I get that they went on THEIR board with the BPA and they consider it a need in REX's SCHEME(need press cover guys that can man up "on the island" and with his speed he should be able to cover just about anyone..hands not so good..but a batted away ball is ok in my book. so I was down with it and had it listed as a need(which earlier id listed as OL(swing T/G guy), LB,S,CB)

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

I also think you could possibly see one of the other guys(DB's) we have converted/tried out at S as we have a need there also....one of those hybrid types that has the cover abilities of a CB but a bit more size or at least ability in coverage..maybe Graham or what ever???

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

Listening to the "experts", it sounds like he has great athleticism and cover skills, but suffers somewhat in his ball awareness, giving up some plays that he was in good position to make.

"I am alarmed at the subtle invasion of professional football, which is gaining preeminence over baseball. It's unthinkable."

- Branch Rickey (August 20, 1959)

"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are."

- Marcus Aurelius

Listening to the "experts", it sounds like he has great athleticism and cover skills, but suffers somewhat in his ball awareness, giving up some plays that he was in good position to make.

Like I said. Donny Henderson to the rescue

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As an avid fan of southern college recruiting, I remember Darby when he was being recruited by ND and FSU and he showed out in the HS Under Armor All star game. He jumped from a top 10 CB to top 1-3 by most services. He also ran the lowest 40 at that combine. He eventually decommited from ND and went with FSU and had a nice little 3 year career. Not a big corner, but physical. Probably one of the fastest football players on earth too. He is still raw, never became a truly elite college CB, just a real good one. Think Carlos Rogers against the run and Dre Bly against the pass. He's a stash and develop guy since he's young and has the potential to be a Pro Bowl CB or just a Ko Simpson type with unrealized potential. Not a bad pick, not a pick I would write an epic poem about. Just a good pick for a team looking for a 2017 starting CB and a nickel back with elite recovery speed 2016. I think he will be the highest rated HS recruit on the Bills roster. Maybe S. Henderson.

Brice Brown was highly recurited out of highschool I believe as well

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]