Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Joe Biden Slowly Losing It

10 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

As someone who knows several transgendered people, I can assure you they are paying for entirely everything out of their own pockets.  So, with that being the truth of the situation, why do most of you care? 

Not to be nosy, but how do you know so many? Because it’s LA? I did work with one years ago. He (I still feel funny saying she) was an alright guy.

9 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Not to be nosy, but how do you know so many? Because it’s LA? I did work with one years ago. He (I still feel funny saying she) was an alright guy.

Ya in LA.  My wife works with a lot of makeup brands so she’s kind of runs in similar circles as many that belong to the gay and trans community.  

Certainly are over-the-top types of people that I despise here in LA but I do know a few trans people that I have no issue having a normal conversation with and sharing a laugh with.  What they wish to do with their money and bodies is of no business of mine.  My personal feeling that they should have the right to peruse their own happiness so long as it’s not directly harmful to others

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, jc856 said:

I care because I'm sick and tired of watching people have to walk on eggshells and watch what they say because of the liberal agenda in the workplace.Just mention (rightfully so) that this is simply untreated mental illness while sitting in the lunch area at work and some liberal HR person will call you in the office and terminate you.

4 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

I care because I'm sick and tired of watching people have to walk on eggshells and watch what they say because of the liberal agenda in the workplace.Just mention (rightfully so) that this is simply untreated mental illness while sitting in the lunch area at work and some liberal HR person will call you in the office and terminate you.

I don't think it's very hard to refer to someone who is wearing a dress, makeup, gone through surgery, etc. a she or by the name they have chosen (and quite possibly have gone through the process of legally changing to). 

The crossdressers that just wake up every monday, wednesday, friday and just want to be a woman and assume that everybody is supposed to know that are the problems, and I promise you the people that are really going through the internal struggles and actually transitioning hate these types of people more than you do.

Referring to those who transition as mentally ill is a very dangerous statement to make IMO, as you are then painting with a broad brush that anybody that has addressed their issue with their own identity as being mentally ill.  It comes off as an uneducated statement to make, and someone who has no true connection to anybody that's going through it