Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Fox News Admits Ample Evidence For Trump Impeachment

Fox News Legal Analyst: ‘Ample’ Evidence To Remove Donald Trump From Office

n a new op-ed, Fox News senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano debunked President Donald Trump’s “hoax” defense in his Senate impeachment trial and argued that there was “ample” evidence to remove the president from office.

“It is deadly serious business based on well-established constitutional norms,” the former New Jersey Superior Court judge wrote of the trial in a column published on the conservative news network’s website Thursday.

Napolitano broke down the events that led to Trump being put on trial in the GOP-controlled Senate over his Ukraine misconduct. Trump has denied wrongdoing and called his impeachment “a hoax.”

It “leaves us with valid, lawful, constitutional arguments for Trump’s impeachment that he ought to take seriously,” wrote Napolitano, who has not shied away from criticizing Trump and his administration in recent months.

“What is required for removal of the president?” Napolitano asked. “A demonstration of presidential commission of high crimes and misdemeanors, of which in Trump’s case the evidence is ample and uncontradicted.” 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Ohhhh I remember this guy, he's been hammering Trump for awhile because I guess he didn't get nominated for a Supreme Court seat or something. He also wrote this:

Fox News Legal Analyst Predicts Trump Will Start War With Iran — And Get Reelected

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

37 minutes ago, HipKat said:

n a new op-ed, Fox News senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano debunked President Donald Trump’s “hoax” defense in his Senate impeachment trial and argued that there was “ample” evidence to remove the president from office.

“It is deadly serious business based on well-established constitutional norms,” the former New Jersey Superior Court judge wrote of the trial in a column published on the conservative news network’s website Thursday.

Napolitano broke down the events that led to Trump being put on trial in the GOP-controlled Senate over his Ukraine misconduct. Trump has denied wrongdoing and called his impeachment “a hoax.”

It “leaves us with valid, lawful, constitutional arguments for Trump’s impeachment that he ought to take seriously,” wrote Napolitano, who has not shied away from criticizing Trump and his administration in recent months.

“What is required for removal of the president?” Napolitano asked. “A demonstration of presidential commission of high crimes and misdemeanors, of which in Trump’s case the evidence is ample and uncontradicted.” 

Not one..not one republican voted for this in the house. And it's looking like they won't get one in the Senate either. The man on the call says he didn't feel pressured(all that really matters), a Ukrainian investigation never took place. Unless we start prosecuting because we can read the minds of men this completely partisan and political sham is over. It was over before it got started. 

• Thanks 1

it looks blindingly obvious

if what this guy did is ok then wheres the fucking line? whats not ok? i though shooting someone in times square was a metaphor

we're already way over the line as it is if we care about being a conscious society. hes a feeding leach of a person as he keeps his country destroying agenda up. but i guess thats a different debate. this is just part of his being a jerk who should not be followed

of course we have enough evidence and testimony. way more than enough. but hes got the most powerful chair in the room and hes going to wring every exploit he can out of it. the gop will pull whatever strings they conjured and pull off the win 

truth: war is going to become the easiest option for him to buy the election. hes already demonstrated his concern for lives is when its convenient to him. its one of the things i hate so much about him. its such a douche way to act at life. serious consequences to your kharma, i would hope

the logic of conviction is easy. the laws exists and he clearly violated them. unfortunately, i expect the political maneuvering to give it to don, the worst possible result

more violation of the country. i would just give up on people ever listening for a while. you hope something changes in the future to get people to rise up against him. he leaves a highly destructive path in his wake

gotta admit. it sucks. and it definitely hurts you. as a citizen. you choose it, you deserve it. i guess

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Now Fox is telling the truth lol. 

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Napolitano: "You tawlking to me? Do yoo know who I am?"

starts out with pretty strong credibility there

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

Not one..not one republican voted for this in the house. And it's looking like they won't get one in the Senate either. The man on the call says he didn't feel pressured(all that really matters), a Ukrainian investigation never took place. Unless we start prosecuting because we can read the minds of men this completely partisan and political sham is over. It was over before it got started. 

The "sham" is the Republicans refusal to uphold their oaths and aligning with the President over the law. It's OK, it's not unexpected but everyone of them is putting their jobs on the line. Latest polls says up to SEVENTY FOUR percent of ALL voters want a fair trial with witnesses. Your side keeps acting like you got everything in the palm of your hands. You're in the minority. Consistently for the last 3 years ±60% of voters disapprove of Trump. 

• Thanks 1
  • Trump 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

51 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Now Fox is telling the truth lol. 

Jealous?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

30 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The "sham" is the Republicans refusal to uphold their oaths and aligning with the President over the law. It's OK, it's not unexpected but everyone of them is putting their jobs on the line. Latest polls says up to SEVENTY FOUR percent of ALL voters want a fair trial with witnesses. Your side keeps acting like you got everything in the palm of your hands. You're in the minority. Consistently for the last 3 years ±60% of voters disapprove of Trump. 

Because it doesn't even deserve the attention it got. Let's move on to the inevitable. So congress can actually do their job which is legislate. Completely partisan Impeachment is so bad for this country and the dems are way to emotional to see it or don't care.

They needed Zelinski to feel pressured and a investigation to actually take place to have a case. There was neither. Mind reading and deciphering a subjective conversation doesn't build a creditable case. It makes you look petty when emotions subside and time passes.
Also, Polls are only as good as the people taking them. We all know how reliable polls are predicting things these days. Impeachment and no removal will only benefit the president. Especially not having one republican vote and a acquittal. America doesn't respond well to losers in sports or politics. You think going to 4 Super Bowls and losing all of them got us more respect than if we never went? 

LOL.   Nappy is a muppet.  He should have left with Shep.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

34 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Because it doesn't even deserve the attention it got. Let's move on to the inevitable. So congress can actually do their job which is legislate. Completely partisan Impeachment is so bad for this country and the dems are way to emotional to see it or don't care.

They needed Zelinski to feel pressured and a investigation to actually take place to have a case. There was neither. Mind reading and deciphering a subjective conversation doesn't build a creditable case. It makes you look petty when emotions subside and time passes.
Also, Polls are only as good as the people taking them. We all know how reliable polls are predicting things these days. Impeachment and no removal will only benefit the president. Especially not having one republican vote and a acquittal. America doesn't respond well to losers in sports or politics. You think going to 4 Super Bowls and losing all of them got us more respect than if we never went? 

Do their job?  This is the most work the Senate has done in 3 years  or did you forget about the almost 400 bills the House has passed but the Senate refuses to vote on? Impeachment an no removal would help Trump - if it was a fair trial but it's not and the Dems will drive that point to death and BTW, that 60% approval is a 3 year, consistent poll. THOSE numbers, I'll take any day.

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

56 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Do their job?  This is the most work the Senate has done in 3 years  or did you forget about the almost 400 bills the House has passed but the Senate refuses to vote on? Impeachment an no removal would help Trump - if it was a fair trial but it's not and the Dems will drive that point to death and BTW, that 60% approval is a 3 year, consistent poll. THOSE numbers, I'll take any day.

Again nothing fair about a rushed to judgement, hearsay, subjective, partisan impeachment. History will shit on this impeachment they know it, we know it. It's a desperation move to distract from their precious Biden because the rest of the field isnt very competitive. Nobody really gives a shit about this petty shit here that Trump did or didn't do. They just want him disqualified or out of office for this election and will justify any means of doing it. And I know that's the way you feel too because you truly hate him. I just wish you would admit it. 

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

LOL

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

LOL

24 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Again nothing fair about a rushed to judgement, hearsay, subjective, partisan impeachment. History will shit on this impeachment they know it, we know it. It's a desperation move to distract from their precious Biden because the rest of the field isnt very competitive. Nobody really gives a shit about this petty shit here that Trump did or didn't do. They just want him disqualified or out of office for this election and will justify any means of doing it. And I know that's the way you feel too because you truly hate him. I just wish you would admit it. 

It's not a rushed to judgement. Another one that doesn't understand the process. The House collects evidence,. The Senate conducts the Trial. The house is about like a Grand Jury. That's it! And evidence can still be gathered and brought to the Senate Hearings

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL

Hi! I put you on ignore so I don't see the sad and pathetic shit you post on here anymore. It really is sad, too...... but, anyway, I just wanted to stop and remind you that you're a fucking retard. Just that no one ever told you and they all treated you like you weren't retarded so that you wouldn't get upset, but I'm here to tell you, you are a fucking RETARD!!!! Duhhhhh, derp!! Dohhhh....

BTW, I know you'll reply with one of your 4 word thesis' but I'll never see it.

But you'll reply anyway because you're helpless

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

It's not a rushed to judgement. Another one that doesn't understand the process. The House collects evidence,. The Senate conducts the Trial. The house is about like a Grand Jury. That's it! And evidence can still be gathered and brought to the Senate Hearings

If we could all have Hip-Kat's intelligence level.......we'd all be retarded!  Hip is ready for the Special Olympics.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Have you listened to a word Pelosi and Sheiff have said the day the whistle blower came forward? They assume the worst and figure out a way to put a negative spin on anything Trump. Let's not pretend Trump ever had a fair chance in the house. The rhetoric they used from day one was as if he was already found guilty 

7 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Have you listened to a word Pelosi and Sheiff have said the day the whistle blower came forward? They assume the worst and figure out a way to put a negative spin on anything Trump. Let's not pretend Trump ever had a fair chance in the house. The rhetoric they used from day one was as if he was already found guilty 

Rhetoric?? First, it's funny hearing a Trump supporter use the word rhetoric and 2nd, what made it rhetoric? That is was true and illustrated what a lying, abusive piece of shit Trump is? 

Why do you people so much effort into worshiping a weak person like Trump? Why do you worship weakness? 

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Rhetoric?? First, it's funny hearing a Trump supporter use the word rhetoric and 2nd, what made it rhetoric? That is was true and illustrated what a lying, abusive piece of shit Trump is? 

Why do you people so much effort into worshiping a weak person like Trump? Why do you worship weakness? 

It's not worshiping anyone. You are completely delusional if that's what you took from it. My point which completely went over your head was that trump was guilty to them before they even got the facts. Was he not? What is your take then or are you gonna just deflect from my point again and call me a name for asking a fair questiojn? 

2 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

It's not worshiping anyone. You are completely delusional if that's what you took from it. My point which completely went over your head was that trump was guilty to them before they even got the facts. Was he not? What is your take then? 

That he was guilty. They didn't start the process because they thought he was innocent and now, now that every detail, the entire timeline has been laid out there. Every call, every conversation, every text, every email, if you don't believe he's guilty, then you've been watching Fox News during the hearings this week (Who chose to not air the hearings).

It's a shame that the Republicans will ignore all of this and side with corruption but they'll pay for it come November. McConnell is already in trouble in Kentucky https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/poll-democrat-leads-gop-governor-in-kentucky

22 Senate Republicans are up for re-election and they're sacrificing their careers for Trump. Many of them are dropping in their individual states.

House Republicans aren't looking much better.

https://rantt.com/republicans-reelection-2020#House

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

That he was guilty. They didn't start the process because they thought he was innocent and now, now that every detail, the entire timeline has been laid out there. Every call, every conversation, every text, every email, if you don't believe he's guilty, then you've been watching Fox News during the hearings this week (Who chose to not air the hearings).

It's a shame that the Republicans will ignore all of this and side with corruption but they'll pay for it come November. McConnell is already in trouble in Kentucky https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/poll-democrat-leads-gop-governor-in-kentucky

22 Senate Republicans are up for re-election and they're sacrificing their careers for Trump. Many of them are dropping in their individual states.

Guilty of what lol? Abuse of Power and Obstruction lol you got to be kidding me. No investigation was conducted in Ukraine and the Ukrainian leader keeps saying he didn't feel pressure. It's another nothing burger! Their whole case is based on presumption, mind reading and Hersay. Most americans can't even tell you why Trump is getting impeached lol. They are gonna win the house, senate and the presidency. I'll take bets if you like. 

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

What a fucking dream world you live in.  For crying out loud.......

42 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Guilty of what lol? Abuse of Power and Obstruction lol you got to be kidding me. No investigation was conducted in Ukraine and the Ukrainian leader keeps saying he didn't feel pressure. It's another nothing burger! Their whole case is based on presumption, mind reading and Hersay. Most americans can't even tell you why Trump is getting impeached lol. They are gonna win the house, senate and the presidency. I'll take bets if you like. 

Do you know if you threaten to rob a bank but you don’t actually rob the bank or if you threaten to blow up a building but you don’t actually blow up the building, it’s still a crime? Your reasoning here is flawed. It’s not correct.

Donald Trump is guilty. End of story. Not one single person on your side or his side of this has offered one shred of evidence to defend him. All you have done is attack the process and deflect by bringing up Obama or Joe Biden or Hillary. Or you made fun of the Democrats and made asinine predictions about the election in November. But not one shred of actual evidence. Not one.

• Thanks 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Do you know if you threaten to rob a bank but you don’t actually rob the bank or if you threaten to blow up a building but you don’t actually blow up the building, it’s still a crime? Your reasoning here is flawed. It’s not correct.

Donald Trump is guilty. End of story. Not one single person on your side or his side of this is offered one shred of evidence to defend him. All you have done is attack the process and deflect by bringing up Obama or Joe Biden or Hillary. Or you made fun of the Democrats and made asinine predictions about the election in November. But that one shred of actual evidence. Not one.

LOL.  There is no hope for poor Hip-Kat.  Completely deranged.  Sad.

• Like 1