Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Great Movie: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood - Best Ever? *****

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

They'll only see it when the films tank.  I'm not going to any of these "diverse" and preachy movies with the liberal agendas.  Count me out.

I'm not to sure they care if the films tank. You would think that if they cared, they wouldn't make these insanely stupid changes.

7 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Hey Senor, I'd like to say that you are very offensive to me and my little boy Pedro, okay?

And the Mexican female John Conner is very popular in my country, where her action figures are flying off da shelf, okay?

There’s nothing worse than a Mexican wannabe.🤣🤣

B121DB86-E6FF-4AC7-A8CF-4FA2DCC0B36A.gif

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 2:40 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

Watched it twice over the weekend.  Who else has seen it?  Ranks right up there with Pulp Fiction.  So damn good.  DiCaprio and Pitt are tremendous.  That last half hour cannot be topped.  Just my opinion.  Any others?

I am a big movie fan and appreciate all the nuances of movies etc etc...….also worked in a theater from apprx 6th grade? cant rememeber. Then on up to about 28 yrs old. Then managed a 9 plex theatre later.

I have to say I did not feel this movie. It was too long and not well constructed. Slower than I can tolerate and I appreciate pace in movies vast majority of times. 

I see some critics are liking this movie now so I need to rewatch it to see if it is an acquired taste sort of thing like Rocky Horror Picture Show has been for so many.

cba fan

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 4:55 PM, SackMan518 said:

Jewish is a religion not a race. Can we have the next Shaft movie with Michael Cera in the title role?

yeah that's what I thought and still believe how it should be presented but...….we got this

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/are-jews-a-nation-or-a-religion

I mean WTH can we choose the one we want or what?

• Like 1

cba fan

17 minutes ago, cba fan said:

I am a big movie fan and appreciate all the nuances of movies etc etc...….also worked in a theater from apprx 6th grade? cant rememeber. Then on up to about 28 yrs old. Then managed a 9 plex theatre later.

I have to say I did not feel this movie. It was too long and not well constructed. Slower than I can tolerate and I appreciate pace in movies vast majority of times. 

I see some critics are liking this movie now so I need to rewatch it to see if it is an acquired taste sort of thing like Rocky Horror Picture Show has been for so many.

No problem.  All personal taste, of course.  I loved it.  Laughed my ass off.  Did you like Pulp Fiction?  I will say I'm buying a copy for my permanent collection.  I thought it to be outstanding by every measure.