Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Great Movie: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood - Best Ever? *****

Recommended Posts

I don’t care if they add new characters and make them whatever color they want, MIchelle Jones isn’t Gandalf or Mary Jane, and I would never not see a movie in protest of a new character that they decided would be black. I actually like her Dariaish personality which they couldn’t do with Mary Jane.


Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I know that. How about this one - there are rumors that Denzel Washington will be cast to play Magneto. Do you know how ridiculous that is? Being a surviving Jew of the Holocaust is a huge part of his back story and much of the reason why he has his views. You absolutely cannot make this choice for a beloved character!

DENZEL WASHINGTON RUMORED FOR MAGNETO IN X-MEN MCU REBOOT

Yeah, I’m not down with that. That’s just retarded


Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I don’t care if they add new characters and make them whatever color they want, MIchelle Jones isn’t Gandalf or Mary Jane, and I would never not see a movie in protest of a new character that they decided would be black. I actually like her Dariaish personality which they couldn’t do with Mary Jane.

Yeah but the MCU has plenty of minority and female characters. Why are they changing the classic ones instead of utilizing these bountiful resources of other characters? In fact, why was the version of Captain Marvel in cinemas the recent blond, white one instead of the one I grew up with in Secret Wars that I liked way better?


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Yeah but the MCU has plenty of minority and female characters. Why are they changing the classic ones instead of utilizing these bountiful resources of other characters? In fact, why was the version of Captain Marvel in cinemas the recent blond, white one instead of the one I grew up with in Secret Wars that I liked way better?

To be honest I wasn’t as into Marvel as I was DC as a kid so idk the different characters other than Spider Man. Although I think Marvel is way better as an adult.

 

maybe that’s why I like it because a lot of these characters are new to me

  • Like 1

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

To be honest I wasn’t as into Marvel as I was DC as a kid so idk the different characters other than Spider Man. Although I think Marvel is way better as an adult.

maybe that’s why I like it because a lot of these characters are new to me

There are many to choose from: Blade, Luke Cage, Falcon, Black Panther, War Machine, Bishop, Storm, Deatlok, and many more and these aren't sidekicks with no meaningful existence. At the end of the day I just feel that if they want more minority and female characters all they have to do is draw from the huge Marvel pool not change the well-known ones.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

There are many to choose from: Blade, Luke Cage, Falcon, Black Panther, War Machine, Bishop, Storm, Deatlok, and many more and these aren't sidekicks with no meaningful existence. At the end of the day I just feel that if they want more minority and female characters all they have to do is draw from the huge Marvel pool not change the well-known ones.

The one that should be interesting is Idris Elba playing Vigilante in the next Suicide Squad. I’m pretty much good with everything James Gunn does lol

  • Like 2

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

I also watched Joker, decent but it dragged on forever geez. How is that the Tarantino movie was almost an hour longer but felt shorter?

I just watched it this weekend. Good movie, I dig the premise, but the ending was as limp as Blowfuck's dick.


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

I know that. How about this one - there are rumors that Denzel Washington will be cast to play Magneto. Do you know how ridiculous that is? Being a surviving Jew of the Holocaust is a huge part of his back story and much of the reason why he has his views. You absolutely cannot make this choice for a beloved character!

DENZEL WASHINGTON RUMORED FOR MAGNETO IN X-MEN MCU REBOOT

Yeah, this is a horrible move. Magneto can only be one type of person and a black dude that walks like he's jukin' ain't it


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Yeah the MCU is pretty much done after Endgame except for a couple movies that look watchable. Those race and gender swap comics didn't sell in the stores so I don't know why they think the result will be any different in the theaters. Star Wars already proved that you can take years of goodwill and kill it all in one or two movies. The latest Star Wars movie lags far behind The Force Awakens and The (atrocious) Last Jedi and will probably barely match Rogue One once it exits theaters soon. Not sure what they were thinking with this new Terminator film, you know, they can create new characters that are diverse instead of hijacking existing ones but that's not the Progresso-Communist way.

Yeah, those Marvel comics tanked.  The movies will too.  How can they not see that?  Shit heads.  Sadly, I think DC is going to make some of the same mistakes.  How can these people be so stupid?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Yeah the MCU is pretty much done after Endgame except for a couple movies that look watchable. Those race and gender swap comics didn't sell in the stores so I don't know why they think the result will be any different in the theaters. Star Wars already proved that you can take years of goodwill and kill it all in one or two movies. The latest Star Wars movie lags far behind The Force Awakens and The (atrocious) Last Jedi and will probably barely match Rogue One once it exits theaters soon. Not sure what they were thinking with this new Terminator film, you know, they can create new characters that are diverse instead of hijacking existing ones but that's not the Progresso-Communist way.

Captain Marvel is now a blonde woman?  Why?  Leave well enough alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I know that. How about this one - there are rumors that Denzel Washington will be cast to play Magneto. Do you know how ridiculous that is? Being a surviving Jew of the Holocaust is a huge part of his back story and much of the reason why he has his views. You absolutely cannot make this choice for a beloved character!

DENZEL WASHINGTON RUMORED FOR MAGNETO IN X-MEN MCU REBOOT

Great point and there's no bigger Denzel fan than me.  These needless changes need to stop.  Black Panther a transgendered white woman?  Fucking stupid.  I won't pay to see it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I just watched it this weekend. Good movie, I dig the premise, but the ending was as limp as Blowfuck's dick.

I thought you had me on ignore, you pussy.  My hydraulics work just fine, brah.  I have a feeling I've bedded a lot better looking women than you have over the years.  In fact, I'm sure of it.  Have a nice day.  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Captain Marvel is now a blonde woman?  Why?  Leave well enough alone.

Yeah she has been for a long time and has become increasingly butch and lesbian now. This is the Captain Marvel I grew up with.

Monica+Rambeau+Captain+Marvel.gif

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Fuck anti-Semites, and no, I'm not Jewish.

I’m an anti-denti lol


Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I finished it last night and really liked it. I'm glad that the ending was totally different from what happened in real life just like with Inglorious Basterds. Joker was awesome too if you go into it not thinking it's a superhero movie. I also watched Terminator: Dark Fate which sucked balls story wise. All they did was reboot the first two movies and swapped out the original characters for women and Mexicans. Sarah Conner is the new Kyle Reese, Grace is the new Arnold T-1000, and then there's a Mexican female John Conner now as well as a new Mexican Terminator that is half Endo-Skeleton and half liquid Terminator from T2. Pretty pathetic.

So, let me get this right. Terminators, who are from the future, can only be Austrian citizens who have only become naturalized American citizens for less than a year, like Arnie was? 🤪🤪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

More Mexicans please.  LOL.  What's that all about?  The upcoming Marvel superhero movies all sound terrible.  Homosexual Eternals and a woman Thor, etc.  Why screw this shit up?  That goes for the comics themselves, too.  The changes are pandering efforts to be hip/"inclusive"/"cutting edge".  White characters becoming black.  LGBTQabcde characters.  Huge turnoffs.  I won't be watching.  Should have stuck to the original characters that are well known and worked.  Sad.

Although I mostly agree with this, ( that EXISTING characters) should stay the way they were created, they were created when it was a totally white world ( as pertains to who has the power). I DONT think James Bond should ever be black, or be a woman. But having said that, I get that people that aren’t white would want heroes and superheroes that look like them. I have no opinion on whether agendas are being pushed on us for homogeneity of the races , and elimination of the white man. I mean, I do have an opinion, but it’s not my point.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jc856 said:

Although I mostly agree with this, ( that EXISTING characters) should stay the way they were created, they were created when it was a totally white world ( as pertains to who has the power). I DONT think James Bond should ever be black, or be a woman. But having said that, I get that people that aren’t white would want heroes and superheroes that look like them. I have no opinion on whether agendas are being pushed on us for homogeneity of the races , and elimination of the white man. I mean, I do have an opinion, but it’s not my point.
 

Definitely agendas being pushed.  To what end?  Hope it makes some of these clowns feel better about themselves.  Whatever.  I won't be buying a ticket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, jc856 said:

So, let me get this right. Terminators, who are from the future, can only be Austrian citizens who have only become naturalized American citizens for less than a year, like Arnie was? 🤪🤪

No, but it was overdoing it with the "wokeness."


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2020 at 10:14 PM, jc856 said:

Although I mostly agree with this, ( that EXISTING characters) should stay the way they were created, they were created when it was a totally white world ( as pertains to who has the power). I DONT think James Bond should ever be black, or be a woman. But having said that, I get that people that aren’t white would want heroes and superheroes that look like them. I have no opinion on whether agendas are being pushed on us for homogeneity of the races , and elimination of the white man. I mean, I do have an opinion, but it’s not my point.
 

Do you feel it is okay that non-whites want to see non-whites on tv/movies?

Do you feel it is okay that whites want to see whites on tv/movies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you ever notice that in older movies, all of the Native Americans were played by white guys?


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...