Sign in to follow this  
StraightJ

"BREAKING": "Dr" "Martin Luther" King Jr, more fraudulent/depraved than even our current politicians. Sad, very sad.

(EDIT: I did not post this for popularity nor to get people to click "thanks", and realize it risks alienating people who only believe what popular culture tells them. I debated whether I should even share it/how many of you could handle it, but it stunned me so much I felt compelled to do so.  I don't want people who dislike King for the wrong reasons to watch this, as you discredit the truth.  This is posted for the average person who admires the guy, like I did until a few moments ago).

Wow....  Even someone myself had no idea he was anywhere near this bad.  I'd dismissed some "rumors" in the past, because I saw the man as a beloved example of a good and courageous American.  Apparently, not much is further from the truth.  I had never cared to hear the other side of the story until just a moment ago, but am glad my mind finally allowed me to do so.  

This video names many names to satisfy one certain member who demands people do his research for him.

It also quotes many respected research sources, as well as people and organizations friendly to King,.

After watching this, you may question how many of the other beliefs you take for granted are true.

I've strongly defended people as "diverse"(and more importantly, UNPOPULAR) as Kaepernick, Omar, Farrakhan, (EDIT:the hated Lamar Jackson too!), etc when they have shown courage and spoken the unpopular truth, and proudly donated cash and my voice  to a mixed-race Democratic candidate this cycle, so please put aside your Pavlovian-conditioned desire to play the race card/use ad hominem attacks.  This man was not a good representative for black people(or Christians, or Americans for that matter).  There are far better examples who deserve our admiration and support. 

To be fair, although this mostly talks about King and his associates, the far more important issue it leaves one to wonder about(than King) is why the truth was covered up, and what was gained by whom for doing so.

(As for the BREAKING, sadly it is to the vast majority.  I suspect there may be one or 2 more quiet members who are already aware of this and wish they had shared it)

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

6 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Just look at the other videos this guy has posted. LOL

How about addressing the facts presented instead?  I can see why dishonest people would rather resort to the ad hominem attacks  when they realize they do not have a leg to stand on.  I thought you were more honest, but maybe I gave you too much credit  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

The guy liked his women, makes slick Willy seem like a choirboy.

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

24 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

The guy liked his women, makes slick Willy seem like a choirboy.

You can't say that about MLK!!!!!!  LOL

2 hours ago, StraightJ said:

How about addressing the facts presented instead?  I can see why dishonest people would rather resort to the ad hominem attacks  when they realize they do not have a leg to stand on.  I thought you were more honest, but maybe I gave you too much credit  

MLK plagiarized. Does that mean his entire movement is fraudulent?

But yes this guys videos are out there.

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

I didn’t watch the video. I read some crazy shit years ago because a friend told me and I didn’t believe him. MLK’s best friend wrote kinda tell all before he died. I didn’t want to believe it, which I’m sure is how most people feel. I still like to think he still had his heart in the right place, but he’s human.

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

His records are sealed like John McCain's. Just saying.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

12 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

I didn’t watch the video. I read some crazy shit years ago because a friend told me and I didn’t believe him. MLK’s best friend wrote kinda tell all before he died. I didn’t want to believe it, which I’m sure is how most people feel. I still like to think he still had his heart in the right place, but he’s human.

(AB, this reply is to everyone, not you specifically)

The video goes far beyond all of the prostitutes, although it does mention the museum curator of the display of his hotel room from the night before his death said he could not represent the occupants who were in it that night(2 prostitutes and a 3rd women whom he beat), because it would be "blasphemy".

The majority of the video was about all of the people and communist groups he was openly affiliated with, as well as that MOST of his work has been PROVEN as plagiarism!(down the % of sentences that used 5 or more words of his own!)  Even the people who gave him his doctorate said so!(they then said it would do no good to revoke it, however).

But even those facts are not the main point of the video, which is barely mentioned: how we have been handed a view of a man that was almost the opposite of reality.  I never had any encouragement to seek this out until I saw a headline posted on a site I trust and clicked it last night.  Before that, I thought "ML" K Jr was a great man, not a disgusting piece of communist garbage.

The beginning of the video even mentions "Martin Luther" is not even his real name!(How many people knew that? and it was never legally changed), as well as where it came from, his corrupt father.  

**21 minutes and 5 seconds**, shorter than 1 episode of a comedy on the TV, and kind of important to our nation's history and knowing how our "reality" is manipulated.  Maybe folks can honor the holiday than man's memory by learning the truth about him? THE MAN MAKES CLINTON, TRUMP, etc LOOK LIKE SAINTS, and was rewarded as the only citizen given his own holiday!