Jump to content

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Because he had Alex Smith, that's why he sat him.

Mahomes is in the SB in his 2nd year starting.

Is Josh?

You say "coached up" like some magical thing that happens.

I get it. You think Buffalo should have taken Mahomes. However, in a moment of honesty, you once posted that you did not want Mahomes. Do you admit that or is your current take that you were all in on Mahomes? I remember you sent a video of a guy throwing up in regards to Lamar Jackson. Are you stupid for these examples? No. It is what it is in regards to predicting the future success of players. 

Teams miss on players all the time. Who cares? It is part of the deal.

i feel sorry for the kids of some of you who demand unattainable perfection. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mahomes iis better than Josh Allen.

Do I give a shit?  No. 

If I laid $3K on Buster Douglas to beat Mike Tyson and invested the $900K in Amazon, Starbucks, and Netflix I would now own the Buffalo Bills. 

This thread is stupid.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, travolta said:

I get it. You think Buffalo should have taken Mahomes. However, in a moment of honesty, you once posted that you did not want Mahomes. Do you admit that or is your current take that you were all in on Mahomes? I remember you sent a video of a guy throwing up in regards to Lamar Jackson. Are you stupid for these examples? No. It is what it is in regards to predicting the future success of players. 

Teams miss on players all the time. Who cares? It is part of the deal.

i feel sorry for the kids of some of you who demand unattainable perfection. 

I've admitted this a dozen times.

But I'm not paid millions of dollars to get it right. 

You understand that, right?

 


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

To be fair Mahomes has much better talent on offense especially at WR and Reid is a better offensive coach.

omg lol


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I've admitted this a dozen times.

But I'm not paid millions of dollars to get it right. 

You understand that, right?

I don’t know what GMs make. Regardless, they all will miss on players. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, travolta said:

I don’t know what GMs make. Regardless, they all will miss on players. 
 

Even the best GM's like Ozzie Newsome have missed on players. All GM's miss on players. 

I doubt the combination of Dough Whaley and Sean McDermott who were making the picks in 2017 trade down if they knew how much upside Patrick Mahomes had.

But Mahomes was still raw coming out of Texas Tech and still needed to be developed to reach his full potential. It's impossible to say with certainty whether or not Mahomes reach his potential in Buffalo with OC Rich Dennison in year 1 and Brian Daboll as his OC in years 2 and 3. You also have to consider the abundance of talent that Kansas City has at there skill positions compared to Buffalo lack of skill position talent.

Lastly Buffalo got Tremaine Edmunds and Tre'Davious White for Patrick Mahomes, it's not just White for Mahomes. Both Edmunds and White are ascending players and will play an important role on a dominating defense for a long time.


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

To be fair Mahomes has much better talent on offense especially at WR and Reid is a better offensive coach.

In year 1 Mahomes had Andy Reid as his head coach, Matt Naggy as OC and Brad Childress as assistant head coach.

If Mahomes was in Buffalo he would have had Sean McDermott as his head coach, Rich Dennison as his OC and David Culley as his QB coach, Culley is a WR coach who hadn't coached QB since 1988 at Southwestern Louisiana. 

Which scenario is better to help develop a raw but very talented QB?

There is a reason Why Reid sat and developed Mahomes for 1 year.

  • Like 1

L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Because he had Alex Smith, that's why he sat him.

Mahomes is in the SB in his 2nd year starting.

Is Josh?

You say "coached up" like some magical thing that happens.

Who is a better head coach Andy Reid or Sean McDermott? Which head coach has more playoff experience and playoff wins?

Josh Allen was more raw than Patrick Mahomes as a draft prospect. All NFL QB prospects do not develop on a linear time line, some QB prospects develop fast or slower than other. There are a lot of factors why Kansas City is playing in the Super Bowl, but they have a terrible salary cap situation that they may not be able to return because they are going to have to lose alot of talent to sign Mahomes to a $40 million/ year contract. So wither Kansas City wins or loses the Super Bowl they will have a hard time returning. One of the Kansas City's best player DT Chris Jones is a free agent and they may not be able to re-sign him in the offseason. 

It's a flat out lie to say that Mahomes didn't have to be coached up or developed. If Mahomes was NFL ready than you claim then there would be no reason to sit him. Alex Smith is a game manager QB, you  do not sit an all pro QB if he is ready to play as a rookie. The important thing to remember is that Mahomes was not ready to play in the NFL as a rookie. 

Mahomes had flaws to his game that had to be fixed, Mahomes sas absolutely not a plug and play starter in his rookie year.

"

WEAKNESSES

 Can be inconsistent in his approach. Needs to play inside the offense and show more discipline. Too eager to go big game hunting. Ravenous appetite for the explosive play can also bring unwanted trouble. Willingness to default to playground style appears to limit his ability to get into a consistent rhythm. Needs to improve anticipatory reads and learn to take what the defense gives him. Decision making can go from good to bad in a moment's notice. Operates from a narrow base and allows his upper body and arm to race ahead of his feet. Has a dip and wind-up in his standard release. Explosive delivery and follow-through causes some throws to sail. Needs better touch on intermediate and deep balls. Carries ball a little low in the pocket. Impatient. Will leave pocket prematurely rather than standing in and winning in rhythm. Better as a scrambler than pure runner. Looked a little less mobile in the open field this season."

"

Weaknesses: All that said, Mahomes does indeed face the steep learning curve that comes with a transition from Texas Tech’s system to the NFL. He will have to adjust to working under center, at least on occasion, while digesting reads and coverages.

There should be a limit to how much his next team wants to clean up his mechanics—pushing Mahomes to be too bland would take away his improvisational skills. However, Mahomes’s mechanics can be scattershot, which is why he will thread a needle one play and then fire an easy pass into the third row the next.

On top of that, Mahomes offers the decision-making that comes with the gunslinger label. In other words, he will turn nothing plays into huge gains, but he’ll also try to strong-arm passes into nonexistent windows. His 2016 interception total of 10 could have easily been higher.

NFL player comparison: Matthew Stafford"

Mahomes as not  safe pick, even though he had a high ceiling as a QB he still needed to be developed to reach that potential.
 
"Steven Ruiz of USA Today gave the Chiefs a C-minus for picking Mahomes. He wrote: “Calling Mahomes a project is a major understatement. He’s nowhere near ready to play in the NFL. And, honestly, he may never be. Between his inconsistent accuracy due to poor mechanics, his tendency to bail from clean pockets and his lack of field vision, he’s going to leave as many big plays on the field as he creates. This was a risky pick.”"
"The Chiefs got a B-plus for picking Mahomes from NFL.com’s Chad Reuter. He wrote: “ Patrick Mahomes has all of the tools to be a great quarterback. Chiefs GM John Dorsey and head coach Andy Reid saw Brett Favre in Green Bay, and they have to see some of that gunslinger attitude in Mahomes. There is a risk factor here given his penchant for throwing the ball anywhere and from any arm angle (which will turn into interceptions in the NFL), and they have up a future first-round pick to get him. But if anyone can get Mahomes to adjust and succeed, it’s Reid.”"
"

Dan Kadar of SB Nation gave the Chiefs a C. He wrote: “My grade on what Kansas City did in this draft is due to my opinion that they gave up way too much to trade up for quarterback Patrick Mahomes in the first round. Again, if he works out, I look dumb and it doesn’t matter. But to give up pick Nos. 27 and 91 this year and a first-round pick in 2018 is a lot.""

"Mel Kiper of ESPN gave the Chiefs a C-plus. He wrote: “(T)his class will hinge on Patrick Mahomes because Kansas City bet big that he’s the successor to Alex Smith. Giving up a third-round pick and next year’s first to move up 17 spots was a ton for a team with immediate needs elsewhere and some defenders getting up there in age. Mahomes has a high ceiling, but he’s going to have to learn how NFL offenses are run, and the Chiefs are going to have to rebuild his mechanics from the ground up. Andy Reid and John Dorsey know what they’re getting (and know what they’re doing) and see some Brett Favre in Mahomes. And they have a capable quarterback in Alex Smith signed until 2019. This is a pick — and grade — that could look like great or silly in five or six years.”"

So it is a fallacy

 


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Even the best GM's like Ozzie Newsome have missed on players. All GM's miss on players. 

I doubt the combination of Dough Whaley and Sean McDermott who were making the picks in 2017 trade down if they knew how much upside Patrick Mahomes had.

But Mahomes was still raw coming out of Texas Tech and still needed to be developed to reach his full potential. It's impossible to say with certainty whether or not Mahomes reach his potential in Buffalo with OC Rich Dennison in year 1 and Brian Daboll as his OC in years 2 and 3. You also have to consider the abundance of talent that Kansas City has at there skill positions compared to Buffalo lack of skill position talent.

Lastly Buffalo got Tremaine Edmunds and Tre'Davious White for Patrick Mahomes, it's not just White for Mahomes. Both Edmunds and White are ascending players and will play an important role on a dominating defense for a long time.

What if Mahomes, White, and Edmunds all become hall of famers?

Second guessing every move a QB, team, coach makes is about as sensible as a basketball team packing  it in because they are down 2 -0. 
 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't dwell on this stuff.

 

There's 9 other teams that didn't take Mahomes. The Bears took a QB in that draft before Mahomes.

 

By this logic we should be kicking ourselves for not taking Brady or Rodgers or Wilson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, travolta said:

What if Mahomes, White, and Edmunds all become hall of famers?

Second guessing every move a QB, team, coach makes is about as sensible as a basketball team packing  it in because they are down 2 -0. 
 

It's far too early to look at the Mahomes trade and declare winners and losers. What if both teams won in the trade? What if Mahomes,  Edmunds and White become perennial pro bowl players and hall of fame players?

Edmunds is a prototype MLB who is built for today's game because of his speed, ability to play in space and coverage ability.

White is a prototype CB for McDermott's defense, physical CB that loves to come up in run support, excels at playing cover 3 and cover 4 coverage but can also play man coverage and has good ball skills and is everything you want in a player in terms of character.


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, theAteam said:

You can't dwell on this stuff.

There's 9 other teams that didn't take Mahomes. The Bears took a QB in that draft before Mahomes.

By this logic we should be kicking ourselves for not taking Brady or Rodgers or Wilson.

The Chicago Bears traded up to take Mitch Trubisky, they passed on Watson and Mahomes.

Buffalo got a very good CB in White and a very good MLB in Edmunds.

Looking at it from that perspective doesn't look as bad as Lit is trying to make it out to be. Buffalo got 2 pro bowl players on defense.


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lit has frequently cited Cian when criticizing Allen's struggles as a QB or if Allen has a bad play. Well it looks like the "QB evaluation guru" Cian was dead wrong on Patrick Mahomes. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one.

 


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Who is a better head coach Andy Reid or Sean McDermott? Which head coach has more playoff experience and playoff wins?

Josh Allen was more raw than Patrick Mahomes as a draft prospect. All NFL QB prospects do not develop on a linear time line, some QB prospects develop fast or slower than other. There are a lot of factors why Kansas City is playing in the Super Bowl, but they have a terrible salary cap situation that they may not be able to return because they are going to have to lose alot of talent to sign Mahomes to a $40 million/ year contract. So wither Kansas City wins or loses the Super Bowl they will have a hard time returning. One of the Kansas City's best player DT Chris Jones is a free agent and they may not be able to re-sign him in the offseason. 

It's a flat out lie to say that Mahomes didn't have to be coached up or developed. If Mahomes was NFL ready than you claim then there would be no reason to sit him. Alex Smith is a game manager QB, you  do not sit an all pro QB if he is ready to play as a rookie. The important thing to remember is that Mahomes was not ready to play in the NFL as a rookie. 

Mahomes had flaws to his game that had to be fixed, Mahomes sas absolutely not a plug and play starter in his rookie year.

"

WEAKNESSES

 Can be inconsistent in his approach. Needs to play inside the offense and show more discipline. Too eager to go big game hunting. Ravenous appetite for the explosive play can also bring unwanted trouble. Willingness to default to playground style appears to limit his ability to get into a consistent rhythm. Needs to improve anticipatory reads and learn to take what the defense gives him. Decision making can go from good to bad in a moment's notice. Operates from a narrow base and allows his upper body and arm to race ahead of his feet. Has a dip and wind-up in his standard release. Explosive delivery and follow-through causes some throws to sail. Needs better touch on intermediate and deep balls. Carries ball a little low in the pocket. Impatient. Will leave pocket prematurely rather than standing in and winning in rhythm. Better as a scrambler than pure runner. Looked a little less mobile in the open field this season."

"

Weaknesses: All that said, Mahomes does indeed face the steep learning curve that comes with a transition from Texas Tech’s system to the NFL. He will have to adjust to working under center, at least on occasion, while digesting reads and coverages.

There should be a limit to how much his next team wants to clean up his mechanics—pushing Mahomes to be too bland would take away his improvisational skills. However, Mahomes’s mechanics can be scattershot, which is why he will thread a needle one play and then fire an easy pass into the third row the next.

On top of that, Mahomes offers the decision-making that comes with the gunslinger label. In other words, he will turn nothing plays into huge gains, but he’ll also try to strong-arm passes into nonexistent windows. His 2016 interception total of 10 could have easily been higher.

NFL player comparison: Matthew Stafford"

 
Mahomes as not  safe pick, even though he had a high ceiling as a QB he still needed to be developed to reach that potential.
 
"Steven Ruiz of USA Today gave the Chiefs a C-minus for picking Mahomes. He wrote: “Calling Mahomes a project is a major understatement. He’s nowhere near ready to play in the NFL. And, honestly, he may never be. Between his inconsistent accuracy due to poor mechanics, his tendency to bail from clean pockets and his lack of field vision, he’s going to leave as many big plays on the field as he creates. This was a risky pick.”"
"The Chiefs got a B-plus for picking Mahomes from NFL.com’s Chad Reuter. He wrote: “ Patrick Mahomes has all of the tools to be a great quarterback. Chiefs GM John Dorsey and head coach Andy Reid saw Brett Favre in Green Bay, and they have to see some of that gunslinger attitude in Mahomes. There is a risk factor here given his penchant for throwing the ball anywhere and from any arm angle (which will turn into interceptions in the NFL), and they have up a future first-round pick to get him. But if anyone can get Mahomes to adjust and succeed, it’s Reid.”"
"

Dan Kadar of SB Nation gave the Chiefs a C. He wrote: “My grade on what Kansas City did in this draft is due to my opinion that they gave up way too much to trade up for quarterback Patrick Mahomes in the first round. Again, if he works out, I look dumb and it doesn’t matter. But to give up pick Nos. 27 and 91 this year and a first-round pick in 2018 is a lot.""

"Mel Kiper of ESPN gave the Chiefs a C-plus. He wrote: “(T)his class will hinge on Patrick Mahomes because Kansas City bet big that he’s the successor to Alex Smith. Giving up a third-round pick and next year’s first to move up 17 spots was a ton for a team with immediate needs elsewhere and some defenders getting up there in age. Mahomes has a high ceiling, but he’s going to have to learn how NFL offenses are run, and the Chiefs are going to have to rebuild his mechanics from the ground up. Andy Reid and John Dorsey know what they’re getting (and know what they’re doing) and see some Brett Favre in Mahomes. And they have a capable quarterback in Alex Smith signed until 2019. This is a pick — and grade — that could look like great or silly in five or six years.”"

So it is a fallacy

When you post page-long stuff like this, it makes it difficult to determine what you wrote and what others wrote.

No-one needs you to copy-paste.

We don't need Wikipedia. 

"It's a flat out lie to say that Mahomes didn't have to be coached up or developed. If Mahomes was NFL ready than you claim then there would be no reason to sit him." - Jungle

Wrong.

During that year that Alex Smith played, reports were coming out of practice that Mahomes was LIGHTING IT UP. Making insane throws. Leading the offense. The defense was literally struggling to contain him - the backup!

One article said that "Alex Smith is on notice" because reports were that Mahomes was playing better that Smith in his first training camp ever. 

This was in the PRE-SEASON of his FIRST YEAR.

 

Fansided said in one of it's articles in his ROOKIE season that "Fans of the Kansas City Chiefs have been dreaming of having a quarterback like rookie Patrick Mahomes for decades."

Long story short: There were reports out of Training Camp in his rookie season that he was torching the #1 defense. Then there were reports out of practice during his rookie reason that he was making it hard for the #1 defense to even practice because he was beating them repeatedly.

He did NOT need to sit.

He was great from day 1.

Andy Reid was loyal to Alex Smith. That is all.


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Lit has frequently cited Cian when criticizing Allen's struggles as a QB or if Allen has a bad play. Well it looks like the "QB evaluation guru" Cian was dead wrong on Patrick Mahomes. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one.

Does Cian get paid millions of dollars to draft players?


No?


Ok then.

 


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

From former poster Admar:

my gooness lol.

this is a new level of pathetic, quoting just random fans.


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Does Cian get paid millions of dollars to draft players?


No?


Ok then.

There were a lot of people questioning the Mahomes pick, Mahomes was not the great player he is today with out Andy Reid developing him.


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

my gooness lol.

this is a new level of pathetic, quoting just random fans.

You are a fucking joke. LOL, at random fans. 

Admarc know 1000 times more about football than you do, I respect Admarc's opinion.

Admarc is not just some fan, and the fact you are tying to diss him shows how insecure you are.

Admarc was here before you were and before you turned this place to shit.


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

When you post page-long stuff like this, it makes it difficult to determine what you wrote and what others wrote.

No-one needs you to copy-paste.

We don't need Wikipedia. 

"It's a flat out lie to say that Mahomes didn't have to be coached up or developed. If Mahomes was NFL ready than you claim then there would be no reason to sit him." - Jungle

Wrong.

During that year that Alex Smith played, reports were coming out of practice that Mahomes was LIGHTING IT UP. Making insane throws. Leading the offense. The defense was literally struggling to contain him - the backup!

One article said that "Alex Smith is on notice" because reports were that Mahomes was playing better that Smith in his first training camp ever. 

This was in the PRE-SEASON of his FIRST YEAR.

Fansided said in one of it's articles in his ROOKIE season that "Fans of the Kansas City Chiefs have been dreaming of having a quarterback like rookie Patrick Mahomes for decades."

Long story short: There were reports out of Training Camp in his rookie season that he was torching the #1 defense. Then there were reports out of practice during his rookie reason that he was making it hard for the #1 defense to even practice because he was beating them repeatedly.

He did NOT need to sit.

He was great from day 1.

Andy Reid was loyal to Alex Smith. That is all.

Mahomes was a gunslinger QB that needed to be developed.

Farve was a gunslinger QB that needed to be developed.

It doesn't mean that either QB didn't have talent, it that they needed the right coaching to reach their full ceiling.

This is not that difficult to understand.

Farve and Mahomes don't become the players they eventually became unless they sat for a year to learn the game, and were developed by great offensive minds.

 


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bla bla bla about all the “who woulda thunk it that Mahomes woulda been good”. 
please.

Bills were in NEED of a QB. I, me, wanted either Mahomes or Watson. Bills were in PRIME position to get the most important position in the game. 
 

But our defense minded coach traded out of the pick to get...a DB.

SMH

I remember going to bed that night thinking ‘well....hopefully Mahomes will suck’.

FUCK


Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

 

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

 

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

 

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And it’s not like the Bills “passed on” Mahomes.

nooooo

huuuuuge difference on passing on him and being sold a bill of goods like the Bills were. 
 

I mean the Bills are the Indians who sold Manhattan for 24 dollars. 
 

And again I love Tre White and all but....he ain’t winning the Bills a super bowl. Ever. And Mahomes will be real soon most likely. 

Why is it hard for some of you to admit the Bills FUCKED UP? They did. 1000%

And it’s that fact that leads me to believe they ain’t drafting no WR in the first or second round of any draft. This regime would rather have a DB over a QB is insane and tells me EVERYTHING about this team’s philosophy. 


Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

 

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

 

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

 

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Bla bla bla about all the “who woulda thunk it that Mahomes woulda been good”. 
please.

Bills were in NEED of a QB. I, me, wanted either Mahomes or Watson. Bills were in PRIME position to get the most important position in the game. 
 

But our defense minded coach traded out of the pick to get...a DB.

SMH

I remember going to bed that night thinking ‘well....hopefully Mahomes will suck’.

FUCK

Will you still complain if Josh Allen takes the next step in his development in 2020?

Mahomes was far from a blue chip QB that everyone thought would be an all pro from day one. You can go through any draft class and play the what if game.

What if John Butler drafted Tom Brady in the 6th round instead of Leif Olve Dolonen Larsenin in2000?

What if Tom Donahue drafted Bryant McKinnie in the 1st round instead of Mike Williams in 2002?

What if Doug Whaley drafted Derrick Henry in the 1st round instead of Shaq Lawson in 2016?

 

 


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Will you still complain if Josh Allen takes the next step in his development in 2020?

Mahomes was far from a blue chip QB that everyone thought would be an all pro from day one. You can go through any draft class and play the what if game.

What if John Butler drafted Tom Brady in the 6th round instead of Leif Olve Dolonen Larsenin in2000?

What if Tom Donahue drafted Bryant McKinnie in the 1st round instead of Mike Williams in 2002?

What if Doug Whaley drafted Derrick Henry in the 1st round instead of Shaq Lawson in 2016?

Niners fucking sucked the last two years. Now they are in the Super Bowl. How long is this going to take the Bills and or Allen? 
bills ain’t going to the super bowl next year. Lol let’s be honest. They ain’t. They’ve built a Super Bowl caliber defense and we are now stuck with a terrible offense. That will take a couple years now If They start draft heavily on that side of the ball starting now. But they won’t....they won’t. Why? 
 

because this organization thought drafting a DB was more important than a QB. End of story. 
 

there are no what ifs here...the Bills had Mahomes in their laps! And they pissed it away! 


Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

 

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

 

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

 

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like we need to draft CB in 1st. This plus SF going to bowl with running game and defense will have Sean on suicide watch for at least 9 months. Stay away from sharp objects Sean.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just my 2 Cents

 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

 

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

 

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...