Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Full Presidential Response to Impeachment

8 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

I'm not seeing where my 2 line post did all of those vile accusations.  Help me to reform!  

EDIT: It sounds to me like you are projecting.  Otherwise, you'd be calling Pigsworth a MASSIVE hypocrite(ever seen his posts?), so you might want to rethink that.  :)

Sigh....I tried. I got nuthin.

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

Sigh....I tried. I got nuthin.

I can see that. 

Obviously I did though, by illustrating what you said made no sense, due to it being Pigsworth who made that post.  If you had never seen any of his posts, your post might have made sense.  A good effort, if not for that fatal flaw.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

4 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

I can see that. 

Obviously I did though, by illustrating what you said made no sense, due to it being Pigsworth who made that post.  If you had never seen any of his posts, your post might have made sense.  A good effort, if not for that fatal flaw.

Yep, after thinking it thru these past 14 1/2 seconds, I’m now seeing the obvious error in my thought process. You should be a therapist. At the very least, a member of a leading think tank. What a waste spending all this time on a Buffalo Bills message board, you silly!  Thanks again, and just keep being you!  P.S., I won these glasses In a contest, to see things that “ they” are hiding from us, hope they come soon!!

9D61C577-5BFF-4D3A-B31E-0804405C4CCD.jpeg

26 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Yep, after thinking it thru these past 14 1/2 seconds, I’m now seeing the obvious error in my thought process. You should be a therapist. At the very least, a member of a leading think tank. What a waste spending all this time on a Buffalo Bills message board, you silly!  Thanks again, and just keep being you!  P.S., I won these glasses In a contest, to see things that “ they” are hiding from us, hope they come soon!!

9D61C577-5BFF-4D3A-B31E-0804405C4CCD.jpeg

Maybe you should take youre own advice.

It can be satisfying when replies devolve into ad hominem attacks, because it means folks can not use logic as part of the debate and are already defeated.  If you guys keep on surrendering with them, I keep on #Winning.  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

15 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Nothing says innocent quite like refusing to let people testify!

EO08Yr_XkAAGIQ6.jpg:large

So, no witnesses can be called and no documents and other evidence can be entered. Nothing wrong with that.  Sounds fair to me. If anyone thinks otherwise, they must be suffering from TDS.

Really, why even have a trial when the phone call was known to be perfect?  Obviously it's all just a hoax. How do you impeach someone for doing a great job?  The economy's never been better.  Have you seen the latest unemployment statistics and stock-market indicators?

At one point during bitter arguments, Justice Roberts admonished both the House prosecutors and the Trump legal team, asking them to remember that they were "addressing the world's greatest deliberative body."

I didn't know Justice Roberts did stand-up comedy on the side.

14 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

I didn't know Justice Roberts did stand-up comedy on the side.

lol, we actually agree on something!  

6 hours ago, jc856 said:

I think a lot of people on this board think you portray yourself as some kind of moral authority, chastising us ( fill in the derogatory or condescending adjective) as poor souls who refuse to or can’t see the truth. Constantly. You constantly do this. Your one main goal on this message board is to propagate and proselytize the “truth” as you see it. You infuse it into ( almost) every topic or conversation. Other than that, you’re not that bad of a guy, sincerely. 

Man did you hit that on the head. It's like the World According Garp StraightJ around here.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

Man did you hit that on the head. It's like the World According Garp StraightJ around here.

I mean, look at this shit.... so very annoying

chrome_gHaEcjqIW9.png

• Barf 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Looks like the lefties wish to silence StraightJ.  If you can't beat them, shut them down.  The end justifies the means.  Pitiful.

13 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

So, no witnesses can be called and no documents and other evidence can be entered. Nothing wrong with that.  Sounds fair to me. If anyone thinks otherwise, they must be suffering from TDS.

Really, why even have a trial when the phone call was known to be perfect?  Obviously it's all just a hoax. How do you impeach someone for doing a great job?  The economy's never been better.  Have you seen the latest unemployment statistics and stock-market indicators?

Exactly, why even have an impeachment proceeding when he's not even charged with a crime?

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

58 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Exactly, why even have an impeachment proceeding when he's not even charged with a crime?

Are you fucking stupid? I’m not accusing you, I’m asking you

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

I mean, look at this shit.... so very annoying

chrome_gHaEcjqIW9.png

You expose your true nature, as does KitKat for agreeing with you.

Tell me, what was wrong with those posts, mostly about BILLS topics(you know, the thing this board was made for?)?

Heck, I even agreed with your idol/role model/mentor Pigsworth a couple of times, once even sincerely!  :)

Back to our regularly scheduled programming!  Here is a handy flow chart of how pres crime spree is being defended:

EO8RgaGWoAcAK6S.jpg:large

lol

10 hours ago, StraightJ said:

You expose your true nature, as does KitKat for agreeing with you.

Tell me, what was wrong with those posts, mostly about BILLS topics(you know, the thing this board was made for?)?

Heck, I even agreed with your idol/role model/mentor Pigsworth a couple of times, once even sincerely!  :)

Idiot, the point is that EVERY SINGLE THREAD, except ONE, you had the last post on. EVERY.SINGLE.THREAD

travelling in car talking GIF

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Idiot, the point is that EVERY SINGLE THREAD, except ONE, you had the last post on. EVERY.SINGLE.THREAD

travelling in car talking GIF

Shithead

On 1/22/2020 at 5:26 AM, Professor Pigworth said:

Damn, where have I seen this before? Oh yeah Dems did the same thing to the Rep. in congress, now they want tell the Senate how to run things lol.

during the proceedings, Trump retweeted a post from Kentucky GOP Sen. Rand Paul: "The more we hear from Adam Schiff, the more the GOP is getting unified against this partisan charade." Trump added, "True!"

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

The president's misconduct cannot be decided at the ballot box, for we cannot be assured that the vote will be fairly won," Schiff remarked. He did not elaborate

All they care about is the 2020 election 

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

19 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

The president's misconduct cannot be decided at the ballot box, for we cannot be assured that the vote will be fairly won," Schiff remarked. He did not elaborate

All they care about is the 2020 election 

Schiff is a shit stain.  What a weasel.

52 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Damn, where have I seen this before? Oh yeah Dems did the same thing to the Rep. in congress, now they want tell the Senate how to run things lol.

during the proceedings, Trump retweeted a post from Kentucky GOP Sen. Rand Paul: "The more we hear from Adam Schiff, the more the GOP is getting unified against this partisan charade." Trump added, "True!"

EO08Yr_XkAAGIQ6.jpg:large

• Like 1

lol

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

No witnesses or documents were allowed in the House? That's patently untrue. Who told you this?  Donald and Rand Paul?  

Why do you still continue to believe the lies of a serial liar like Donald Trump?

Even if the Democrats were being overly partisan, what is the excuse for not allowing witnesses and documents in Donald's trial?  Don't you want to see his innocence proven and the perfection of his phone call confirmed?  Or is it that you think Donald really is guilty as sin and you fear a fair trial?

Donald's lawyer, Pat Cipollone, yesterday:

"President Trump is a man of his word."

Everybody in the world who's not a cult of Donald member:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

spacer.png

[With apologies to dear Sarah, who got put out to pasture or something.]

• Haha 1

Listening to Schumer and Nadler are like nails on a chalkboard. I can’t stand listening to these NYC accents for more than 5 min. Only thing worse is Boston accents. 

1 hour ago, Professor Pigworth said:

No witnesses or documents were allowed in the House? That's patently untrue. Who told you this?  Donald and Rand Paul?  

Why do you still continue to believe the lies of a serial liar like Donald Trump?

Even if the Democrats were being overly partisan, what is the excuse for not allowing witnesses and documents in Donald's trial?  Don't you want to see his innocence proven and the perfection of his phone call confirmed?  Or is it that you think Donald really is guilty as sin and you fear a fair trial?

Why do you waste your time attempting to change people's minds?  No one is changing yours.  You're not changing anyone else's.  Glad posting all the retarded and dishonest liberal shit floats your boat.  Do you really believe all the excrement you post here?  Too funny.