Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

TDS Puerto Rican Style! Puerto Rico emergency director fired after residents discover warehouse full of Hurricane Maria supplies

LOL. Remember when this hurricane happened 2.5 years ago and they all screamed up and down that Trump was committing genocide by not sending help? Pepe Farms does remember... vividly. Turns out Trump was right again and now, well, I think some people should be locked up on account of the death's caused by hiding these vital supplies. TDS is a hell of a drug that causes a loss of all rational thought and emotional fits inspiring those afflicted to do dumb actions that they logically wouldn't do in a sane state. And the worst part? There are 7 more warehouses with these supplies all under lock and key! Who's the asshole now Puerto Rico?

Puerto Rico emergency director fired after residents discover warehouse full of Hurricane Maria supplies

Puerto Rico Gov. Wanda Vázquez Garced fired the island's emergency manager, hours after a warehouse filled with supplies was discovered.

The emergency aid is believed to be from when Hurricane Maria hit the island two years ago, the governor said.

Carlos Acevedo, director of Puerto Rico's Office of Emergency Management, was dismissed Saturday. The governor appointed Maj. Gen. José J. Reyes, the adjutant general of the Puerto Rico National Guard, to replace him.

Earlier on Saturday, numerous pallets of water and other boxes with emergency supplies were found at a warehouse in the earthquake ravaged city of Ponce.

Earthquake-damaged buildings cripple Puerto Rico

Several residents were seen opening the rolling metal doors of the building and calling for authorities to distribute the supplies. Families began lining up Saturday afternoon outside the warehouse, hoping to get bottled water, food and emergency radios, CNN affiliate WAPA reported.

Confirman hay otros siete almacenes similares al de Ponce

El almacén de suministros, algunos de ellos expirados, en Ponce no es el único en Puerto Rico, pues el Negociado de Manejo de Emergencias y Administración de Desastres (NMEAD) cuenta con otros siete almacenes alrededor de la isla y “todos bien abastecidos”.

Así lo confirmó el ayudante general de la Guardia Nacional, José Reyes, quien fue nominado esta tarde como nuevo comisionado de NMEAD, luego de que la gobernadora Wanda Vázquez Garced relevara de sus funciones a Carlos Acevedo ante las denuncias ciudadanas de suministros almacenados en Ponce desde el huracán María y que no se han entregado a los damnificados por los terremotos del área sur.

Reyes confirmó a la periodista Valeria Collazo que la Guardia Nacional “despacha suministros en almacén Ponce bajo instrucciones del NMEAD”.

Según una publicación en su cuenta de Twitter, también indicó que “hay 28 soldados comando estatal asignados a esta misión (Ponce y Caguas)”.

El general indicó que hay otros 7 almacenes similares de NMEAD y “todos bien abastecidos”.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Trump PR.jpg

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

13xjvv1kixb41.png

• Like 1

Was it supplies they were complaining about or was it the funds they never got? 

Let's see, Trump promised 91 billion.
Congress allocated 41 Billion
Puerto Rico actually received 11.2 Billion

Trump Misleads on Aid to Puerto Rico

It's a cool story you got there, nice work exposing a POS mayor, but let's not try to detract from what the REAL issues were with PR and the hurricane

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

30 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It's a cool story you got there, nice work exposing a POS mayor, but let's not try to detract from what the REAL issues were with PR and the hurricane

So $11.2B plus all of the supplies and volunteers weren't enough for a small island that doesn't even contribute to the US tax base? As usual nothing is ever enough for you people. Take, take, take, whine, whine, whine.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

So $11.2B plus all of the supplies and volunteers weren't enough for a small island that doesn't even contribute to the US tax base? As usual nothing is ever enough for you people. Take, take, take, whine, whine, whine.

Fuck right off!!! Go bitch about Amazon, who PROFITED 10 Billion dollars and added nothing to the tax base. Fuck you. Those are AMERICANS and yes, the cost was more than 11 billion. Go see how much it cost on other storms. Katrina was 160 billion. Harvey was 125 billion. Sandy was over 70 Billion. 

Get real....

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I actually lived in Puerto Rico for two years, and the simple truth is they are Americans in name only. They have no desire to ever actually become a state. They very much like having all the support of the US, but with none of the responsibilities that come with being a state. There was a big movement towards statehood in the 70s and to derail it Puertoricans actually formed their own terrorist group called the machateros, who attacked and murdered US sailors en route to work. This was done to change the conversation about statehood and to keep Puerto Rico "free". Please don't talk about Puerto Rico, if you don't actually know anything about Puerto Rico. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Fuck right off!!! Go bitch about Amazon, who PROFITED 10 Billion dollars and added nothing to the tax base. Fuck you. Those are AMERICANS and yes, the cost was more than 11 billion. Go see how much it cost on other storms. Katrina was 160 billion. Harvey was 125 billion. Sandy was over 70 Billion. 

Get real....

Not sure what Amazon has to do with this but I agree that they need to pay more in taxes. And no, as @Dragon said they are NOT Americans but mainly an island of moochers who were less concerned with their infrastructure and citizens and more concerned with making Orange Man look bad. What kind of sick fucks are willing to sacrifice their own lives for a political statement? The other hurricanes you mentioned were stateside, we have no obligations to a welfare territory.

23 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

LOL. Remember when this hurricane happened 2.5 years ago and they all screamed up and down that Trump was committing genocide by not sending help? Pepe Farms does remember... vividly. Turns out Trump was right again and now, well, I think some people should be locked up on account of the death's caused by hiding these vital supplies. TDS is a hell of a drug that causes a loss of all rational thought and emotional fits inspiring those afflicted to do dumb actions that they logically wouldn't do in a sane state. And the worst part? There are 7 more warehouses with these supplies all under lock and key! Who's the asshole now Puerto Rico?

Puerto Rico emergency director fired after residents discover warehouse full of Hurricane Maria supplies

Puerto Rico Gov. Wanda Vázquez Garced fired the island's emergency manager, hours after a warehouse filled with supplies was discovered.

The emergency aid is believed to be from when Hurricane Maria hit the island two years ago, the governor said.

Carlos Acevedo, director of Puerto Rico's Office of Emergency Management, was dismissed Saturday. The governor appointed Maj. Gen. José J. Reyes, the adjutant general of the Puerto Rico National Guard, to replace him.

Earlier on Saturday, numerous pallets of water and other boxes with emergency supplies were found at a warehouse in the earthquake ravaged city of Ponce.

Earthquake-damaged buildings cripple Puerto Rico

Several residents were seen opening the rolling metal doors of the building and calling for authorities to distribute the supplies. Families began lining up Saturday afternoon outside the warehouse, hoping to get bottled water, food and emergency radios, CNN affiliate WAPA reported.

Confirman hay otros siete almacenes similares al de Ponce

El almacén de suministros, algunos de ellos expirados, en Ponce no es el único en Puerto Rico, pues el Negociado de Manejo de Emergencias y Administración de Desastres (NMEAD) cuenta con otros siete almacenes alrededor de la isla y “todos bien abastecidos”.

Así lo confirmó el ayudante general de la Guardia Nacional, José Reyes, quien fue nominado esta tarde como nuevo comisionado de NMEAD, luego de que la gobernadora Wanda Vázquez Garced relevara de sus funciones a Carlos Acevedo ante las denuncias ciudadanas de suministros almacenados en Ponce desde el huracán María y que no se han entregado a los damnificados por los terremotos del área sur.

Reyes confirmó a la periodista Valeria Collazo que la Guardia Nacional “despacha suministros en almacén Ponce bajo instrucciones del NMEAD”.

Según una publicación en su cuenta de Twitter, también indicó que “hay 28 soldados comando estatal asignados a esta misión (Ponce y Caguas)”.

El general indicó que hay otros 7 almacenes similares de NMEAD y “todos bien abastecidos”.

Yeah, because the Governor had no idea they were there? :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Get real....

WE ARE CNN...……..

10 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Yeah, because the Governor had no idea they were there? :classic_laugh:

port-of-ponce-v2.jpg?w=640&h=427

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

I personally was flying supplies to Puerto Rico, they had Hangars and Hangars full of supplies. The problem was drivers didn't want to drive the supplies unless they were paid up front. Neighbors weren't helping neighbors like we say in Texas. It had nothing to do with Trump being a racist like the media made it out to be. It was such BS. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SackMan518 said:

port-of-ponce-v2.jpg?w=640&h=427

She was told it was an indoor baseball facility.

She doesn't like baseball, so she never went there.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

I personally was flying supplies to Puerto Rico, they had Hangars and Hangars full of supplies. The problem was drivers didn't want to drive the supplies unless they were paid up front. Neighbors weren't helping neighbors like we say in Texas. It had nothing to do with Trump being a racist like the media made it out to be. It was such BS. 

I'm not doubting the story about the supplies in a warehouse, but there's a difference between supplies and the funds that were promised and never delivered. AS far the politics of PR, means shit to me. It's the human beings that I am more concerned with

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Get real....

That a boy, keep making excuses for this corruption, your pathetic

25 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I'm not doubting the story about the supplies in a warehouse, but there's a difference between supplies and the funds that were promised and never delivered. AS far the politics of PR, means shit to me. It's the human beings that I am more concerned with

So we should continue to funnel US taxpayer money to them for them to NOT take care of their citizens, infrastructure, and instead donate to Democrats? Also, by the way, the current Governor is NOT the idiot in charge when Maria hit.

Donate to Democrats?? Why are you putting words in my mouth and yes, if the PR Gov't. isn't getting the money and supplies to the people then that doesn't mean fuck the people. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

If supplies are not getting to the people, why give them unlimited funds that will be stolen from corrupt politicians?

Forget Trump and think about it. 

1 hour ago, travolta said:

If supplies are not getting to the people, why give them unlimited funds that will be stolen from corrupt politicians?

Forget Trump and think about it. 

Again, I'm not doubting the story, but don't try to use this to deflect form more Trump lies. Regardless of where it may or may not have gone, he still lied about it. The PR Gov't is not off the hook either. This whole thing is outrageous

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

I don’t think that will sway Hipkat or Jungle

4 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

She was told it was an indoor baseball facility.

She doesn't like baseball, so she never went there.

So, the forklifts bringing pallets of stuff in didn’t give her a clue?

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

I flew to San Juan many times with donations and every time that airport was slammed with other jets providing aid and fema aircrafts and personnel. They received their funds but drivers, politicians and others were looking to capitalize off of it. Their problem wasn't funding or aid. It was a lot of people had a mentality of how can I take advantage of a situation...Or every man for themselves. 

5 hours ago, jc856 said:

So, the forklifts bringing pallets of stuff in didn’t give her a clue?

I don't think she wants a clue. Not right now anyway

6 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

I don't think she wants a clue. Not right now anyway

She is not alone.  Most Americans don't want a clue either.  They want to believe what they already believe, and what their coaches tell them to believe.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)