1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Nope just been a busy day. Why are you entitled to someone else's hard earned money?

Oh, I can't wait to see his reply to this.Should be laughable and disgusting at the same time.

12 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Must be nice living outside in NY and Chicago too.

You know homeless people are going to gravitate to where there's more people they can try and scam and/or get handouts from.. I didn't say the temperature in LA was the ONLY reason, but it's cool how you ignored the rest so you could keep your need to argue going

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You know homeless people are going to gravitate to where there's more people they can try and scam and/or get handouts from.. I didn't say the temperature in LA was the ONLY reason, but it's cool how you ignored the rest so you could keep your need to argue going

They gravitate to democrat liberal strongholds because democrats love a dependent class of people so they can control them and get votes.

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Nope just been a busy day. Why are you entitled to someone else's hard earned money?

You’re asking me why my children are entitled to the money that I willed to them? 

why is the government entitled to my hard earned money. Are you nuts? Why is stranger entitled to my hard earned money!

please explain this, because your way of thinking makes no sense. 

you haven’t answered any of my questions. Who are you to say they didn’t help to earn any of that money?

should a house wife not get the money to help take care of the kids?

maybe an older sibling took care of the younger siblings, while mom or dad worked and was an only parent

maybe it was a kid who sat around reading jerkoff magazines 

maybe it’s a family business 

Still not for you to say what was earned

i will tell you one thing the illegal alien sure as hell didn’t earn that fucking money. 

please do not answer with another question. Yes my CHILD deserves and will get what I have left. Not the poor children NYC

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

58 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Oh, I can't wait to see his reply to this.Should be laughable and disgusting at the same time.

Why, do you disagree with me?

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

40 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I’m not trying to argue with you, I’m trying to argue with f8. What’s your opinion on that topic. Would love to hear from another poster who has children. Would you rather the government have all your money after you pass?

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

You’re asking me why my children are entitled to the money that I willed to them? 

why is the government entitled to my hard earned money. Are you nuts? Why is stranger entitled to my hard earned money!

please explain this, because your way of thinking makes no sense. 

you haven’t answered any of my questions. Who are you to say they didn’t help to earn any of that money?

should a house wife not get the money to help take care of the kids?

maybe an older sibling took care of the younger siblings, while mom or dad worked and was an only parent

maybe it was a kid who sat around reading jerkoff magazines 

maybe it’s a family business 

Still not for you to say what was earned

i will tell you one thing the illegal alien sure as hell didn’t earn that fucking money. 

please do not answer with another question. Yes my CHILD deserves and will get what I have left. Not the poor children NYC

What do you think the inheritance tax % should be?

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

50 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I’m not trying to argue with you, I’m trying to argue with f8. What’s your opinion on that topic. Would love to hear from another poster who has children. Would you rather the government have all your money after you pass?

Of course not. That's an ignorant concept and I'm not even sure that's what F8 was even saying. 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

What do you think the inheritance tax % should be?

Just answer the question?

low it’s already been taxed

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Of course not. That's an ignorant concept and I'm not even sure that's what F8 was even saying. 

I hope not

56 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

Good luck with that, we all know f8's brain dead.

I can see why he can’t see that Bernie’s a communist lol

5 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

I don't, Im waiting for F8s response

I guess he’s busy again. One answer a day in question form.

6 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Just answer the question?

low it’s already been taxed

Ah ok. For people that are against social programs I just figured you wouldnt want people getting hand outs, and would be for a higher %.

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Ah ok. For people that are against social programs I just figured you wouldnt want people getting hand outs, and would be for a higher %.

What the fuck are you babbling about?  You sound like you're envious of anyone with money.  I'll spend all of mine before you see a dime of it.  LOL

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

What the fuck are you babbling about?  You sound like you're envious of anyone with money.  I'll spend all of mine before you see a dime of it.  LOL

If you had not figured it out, this is all tongue in cheek. 

But thanks for playing.

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

If you had not figured it out, this is all tongue in cheek. 

But thanks for playing.

No.  I don't think it is.  Pure class/money envy.  Seen it from you too many times before.  Quit trying to cover your ass.

On 1/19/2020 at 3:04 PM, Angry Byrds said:

Hell yeah, if they think a stranger deserves my money over my children. I hope I’m just reading it wrong because that can’t be how he meant it. 

If so I’m 100% sure he doesn’t have children.

Not just a stranger, but to the state.

Probably goes into the kitty to cover the costs of their annual Christmas party.

Everything they do is on our dime!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

No.  I don't think it is.  Pure class/money envy.  Seen it from you too many times before.  Quit trying to cover your ass.

It's funny that this is what you get out of the things I say. It shows your ignorance.

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

It's funny that this is what you get out of the things I say. It shows your ignorance.

Not at all.  Your true colors come through.  You do this shit all the time.  Ignorant is you, not me.  LOL.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Not at all.  Your true colors come through.  You do this shit all the time.  Ignorant is you, not me.  LOL.

I'm rubber you're glue.

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'm rubber you're glue.

Maybe.  But, I'm not the one always looking for free stuff like you.  Earn it yourself, Mr. Handout.

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Maybe.  But, I'm not the one always looking for free stuff like you.  Earn it yourself, Mr. Handout.

Can you find where I said "I want free stuff" and quote me in it. I'll wait.

• Like 1