1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So you agree on a high inheritance tax as well?

Did you even read the post, must be a comprehension issue, or deferring the issue as liberals generally do.

27 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Damn you’re old lol. Jk 

46 this year!

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

27 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Damn you’re old lol. Jk 

46 this year!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

26 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

Did you even read the post, must be a comprehension issue, or deferring the issue as liberals generally do.

I did. It was just a poor answer and stuff I didnt careabout. Equal? Okay. What %? Why should anyone be entitled to inheritance if they didnt earn it?

• Thanks 1

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

I hate when I see these posts, because nobody ever discusses why we're at this point, just that we are.

Well, why are we here?

Where did it start, and what do we need to do as Americans to dig ourselves out?

It sure as hell should not be putting our faith into politicians.

And I mean both sides of the isle, not one side over the other.

• Like 1

Some folks apparentlyt have short memories when it comes to the artificial bubbles and overprinting(actually much if fractional reserve banking is just numbers in a computer, money created from thin air) of fiat currency that keep this economy propped up.  I wonder what % of Americans have any reason to give 2 sh*ts about the OP?  

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

17 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I did. It was just a poor answer and stuff I didnt careabout. Equal? Okay. What %? Why should anyone be entitled to inheritance if they didnt earn it?

Are you asking why parents should be able to leave the money they earned to their children? Money they already paid taxes on? Did I just enter another realm? Where should the money go, to strangers who didn’t earn it? 

• Thanks 1

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

36 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Are you asking why parents should be able to leave the money they earned to their children? Money they already paid taxes on? Did I just enter another realm? Where should the money go, to strangers who didn’t earn it? 

These people are scary aren't they? I pray they NEVER get power.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

These people are scary aren't they? I pray they NEVER get power.

Hell yeah, if they think a stranger deserves my money over my children. I hope I’m just reading it wrong because that can’t be how he meant it. 

If so I’m 100% sure he doesn’t have children.

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

3 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

That's what they want

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I will hang up and listen 

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

That's what they want

I keep reading it over and over again, I’m baffled. My kids don’t deserve my money because they didn’t earn it, so let’s take it away and give it to someone else. Holy shit!!

lets not forget that these children, now grown may have very well EARNED it, but not for me to decide what EARNED means to another person lol

32 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I keep reading it over and over again, I’m baffled. My kids don’t deserve my money because they didn’t earn it, so let’s take it away and give it to someone else. Holy shit!!

lets not forget that these children, now grown may have very well EARNED it, but not for me to decide what EARNED means to another person lol

See that's a big part of the problem.

Why are some of us fine with giving politicians the okay to decide what they can do with the money we've earned?

Something very wrong here ...

And how do we really know what they are doing with the money they've decided to take from us.

Because they always need more ...

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

See that's a big part of the problem.

Why are some of us fine with giving politicians the okay to decide what they can do with the money we've earned?

Something very wrong here ...

And how do we really know what they are doing with the money they've decided to take from us.

Because they always need more ...

Especially when you look at states like California that has so much going for it, and yet it’s the biggest shit show. Democrats can run anything into the ground.

3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Especially when you look at states like California that has so much going for it, and yet it’s the biggest shit show. Democrats can run anything into the ground.

You people and your nonsense comments about California. The economy of California is the largest in the United States, boasting a $3.0 trillion gross state product as of 2018.

https://www.quora.com/How-does-California-have-high-taxes-a-huge-debt-but-also-the-4th-largest-economy

The correlation between high taxes and poor economic growth/output is very thin and weak. On the contrary, in several instances, the opposite has happened.

California has the largest and most powerful economy in the USA, and the 6th largest economy in the world (Not 4th) because of several reasons.

Corporations. We have some of the largest and most productive corporations calling California home. These employ hundreds of thousands and people, and have tremendous economic output.

Education. While we do have problems like any state, our education system is very attractive to the intellectuals of the nation. They come here, make good livings, and use their high incomes to support all our businesses, both big and small.

Work ethic. Californians are hard working motherf***ers. We get the job done no matter what, and that contributes to strong economic output and growth.

Diversity. Our melting pot state is our strength. People from all walks of life help to fill out every role and niche in California that you can imagine. Finance, Aerospace, Computer Technology, Agriculture, Gaming, Entertainment, Imports/Exports, Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, California has it ALL, and that helps to keep our economy well balanced and pretty damn stable. If one industry stumbles, it isn’t a death knell to our state, like it is in some other states where their economy is reliant on one or two things.

Innovation. California is a leading innovator, predominately with the major tech corporations that call it home. Innovation leads to new markets. New markets leads to new or better paying jobs. New or better paying jobs translates to more economic output and growth.

Surplus. For several years now, sound economic policies have resulted in California operating on a budget surplus. With that, we can start to pay down the debt accumulated for the past several decades. Again, while the correlation with debt to economic output/growth is very thin at best, it is still logical to believe that lowering the debt can give a small boost to overall economic confidence, at least in people’s minds.

Democratic Super Majority. Yeah, I am gonna call that a reason. If you look at all the solidly blue states in the nation, you will also be looking at some of the most economically stable states. Not all, but most. Vice versa, if you look at the deepest, darkest red states in the nation, you will be looking at some of the most economically unstable and devastated states. Again, not all, but most. Ever since Democrats achieved their sizeable majority in the state legislature and Democrat governor, we turned a crumbling state economy into the powerhouse that it is today. Obviously our ideas work BETTER. Not perfect, but BETTER.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

New York is close behind

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You people and your nonsense comments about California. The economy of California is the largest in the United States, boasting a $3.0 trillion gross state product as of 2018.

https://www.quora.com/How-does-California-have-high-taxes-a-huge-debt-but-also-the-4th-largest-economy

The correlation between high taxes and poor economic growth/output is very thin and weak. On the contrary, in several instances, the opposite has happened.

California has the largest and most powerful economy in the USA, and the 6th largest economy in the world (Not 4th) because of several reasons.

Corporations. We have some of the largest and most productive corporations calling California home. These employ hundreds of thousands and people, and have tremendous economic output.

Education. While we do have problems like any state, our education system is very attractive to the intellectuals of the nation. They come here, make good livings, and use their high incomes to support all our businesses, both big and small.

Work ethic. Californians are hard working motherf***ers. We get the job done no matter what, and that contributes to strong economic output and growth.

Diversity. Our melting pot state is our strength. People from all walks of life help to fill out every role and niche in California that you can imagine. Finance, Aerospace, Computer Technology, Agriculture, Gaming, Entertainment, Imports/Exports, Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, California has it ALL, and that helps to keep our economy well balanced and pretty damn stable. If one industry stumbles, it isn’t a death knell to our state, like it is in some other states where their economy is reliant on one or two things.

Innovation. California is a leading innovator, predominately with the major tech corporations that call it home. Innovation leads to new markets. New markets leads to new or better paying jobs. New or better paying jobs translates to more economic output and growth.

Surplus. For several years now, sound economic policies have resulted in California operating on a budget surplus. With that, we can start to pay down the debt accumulated for the past several decades. Again, while the correlation with debt to economic output/growth is very thin at best, it is still logical to believe that lowering the debt can give a small boost to overall economic confidence, at least in people’s minds.

Democratic Super Majority. Yeah, I am gonna call that a reason. If you look at all the solidly blue states in the nation, you will also be looking at some of the most economically stable states. Not all, but most. Vice versa, if you look at the deepest, darkest red states in the nation, you will be looking at some of the most economically unstable and devastated states. Again, not all, but most. Ever since Democrats achieved their sizeable majority in the state legislature and Democrat governor, we turned a crumbling state economy into the powerhouse that it is today. Obviously our ideas work BETTER. Not perfect, but BETTER.

Yet homeless population keeps going up up up.

They have tourism, wine/beer/weed, sports, skiing, some of highest income taxes in the country, yet they areas that look like a 3rd world country.

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

1. Corporations. We have some of the largest and most productive corporations calling California home. These employ hundreds of thousands and people, and have tremendous economic output.

Education. While we do have problems like any state, our education system is very attractive to the intellectuals of the nation. They come here, make good livings, and use their high incomes to support all our businesses, both big and small. Work ethic. Californians are hard working motherf***ers. We get the job done no matter what, and that contributes to strong economic output and growth. Diversity. Our melting pot state is our strength. People from all walks of life help to fill out every role and niche in California that you can imagine. Finance, Aerospace, Computer Technology, Agriculture, Gaming, Entertainment, Imports/Exports, Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, California has it ALL, and that helps to keep our economy well balanced and pretty damn stable. If one industry stumbles, it isn’t a death knell to our state, like it is in some other states where their economy is reliant on one or two things. Innovation. California is a leading innovator, predominately with the major tech corporations that call it home. Innovation leads to new markets. New markets leads to new or better paying jobs. New or better paying jobs translates to more economic output and growth. Surplus. For several years now, sound economic policies have resulted in California operating on a budget surplus. With that, we can start to pay down the debt accumulated for the past several decades. Again, while the correlation with debt to economic output/growth is very thin at best, it is still logical to believe that lowering the debt can give a small boost to overall economic confidence, at least in people’s minds. Democratic Super Majority. Yeah, I am gonna call that a reason. If you look at all the solidly blue states in the nation, you will also be looking at some of the most economically stable states. Not all, but most. Vice versa, if you look at the deepest, darkest red states in the nation, you will be looking at some of the most economically unstable and devastated states. Again, not all, but most. Ever since Democrats achieved their sizeable majority in the state legislature and Democrat governor, we turned a crumbling state economy into the powerhouse that it is today. Obviously our ideas work BETTER. Not perfect, but BETTER.

So you think California is an attractive place for businesses?

13 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

So you think California is an attractive place for businesses?

Well they do have Rice-A-Roni

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

Yet homeless population keeps going up up up.

They have tourism, wine/beer/weed, sports, skiing, some of highest income taxes in the country, yet they areas that look like a 3rd world country.

Do you know WHY  the homeless population keeps going up? One reason is because sleeping outside in California is WAY better than sleeping outside in Montana. Two is because cost of living is going up faster than wages are. I posted twice the Documentary about how 40% of all homeless people in America have full time jobs but can't afford housing

• Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Do you know WHY  the homeless population keeps going up? One reason is because sleeping outside in California is WAY better than sleeping outside in Montana. Two is because cost of living is going up faster than wages are. I posted twice the Documentary about how 40% of all homeless people in America have full time jobs but can't afford housing

Must be nice living outside in NY and Chicago too.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Cost of living is going up because of a certain thing everybody in the know likes to call a fiat currency

And it's going up everywhere, as well as incredibly fast.

In fact, this is something everyone should know about, be concerned about and understand how it works.

Funny how the lamestream media doesn't seem to focus on this ...

Just maybe, they are a bought and paid for media ...

• Thanks 2

On 1/18/2020 at 7:20 PM, f8ta1ity54 said:

You’re not ashamed to discuss your beliefs are you?

6 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

You’re not ashamed to discuss your beliefs are you?

Nope just been a busy day. Why are you entitled to someone else's hard earned money?

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg