UP....UP....UP, Everyday this week fund managers go to work and every day they had a new pile of cash sitting on their desks that they MUST BUY STOCKS with. With record employment, this will continue for a very long time. Stocks are CHEAP!! Consumers are swimming in cash! 100K in ten years is GUARANTEED by the FED. Get it yet??Keep buying with everything you can get your hands on.This TRUMP economy will be talked about for generations to come. You'd be a FOOL to sit on the side lines and not take advantage of this wind fall! Thank you Mr. President for ANOTHER record setting week on Wall street. We are on our way to a 30,000 DOW market and the investors are elated while the democrats and leftists are hugging therapy dogs in agony. Remember, a good day for America is ALWAYS a bad day for democrats.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  The whack jobs on this board are percolating and will be after you soon.  Fuck them.  LOL

HipKat has already said that the economy ISN'T doing well.I truly can't believe just how uneducated some of the children are here. Public education is a bad thing.

• Haha 1

dem success GIF

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

47 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

HipKat has already said that the economy ISN'T doing well.I truly can't believe just how uneducated some of the children are here. Public education is a bad thing.

Who is the economy doing well for? 

The working poor? Nope.

The 40 million in poverty? Nope.

The 1%? Yup.

• Like 2

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

28 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

'Who is the economy doing well for? 

The working poor? Nope.

The 1%? Yup.

I would submit that the working "poor"have their choice of jobs in this economy and without doubt have an opportunity to improve their situation by getting an education, more than likely without cost or the old fashioned method of working hard to move up in their current position or strive to achieve better employment.In short, stop whining and work for more.

The 40 million in poverty never made sense to me since the government seems more than willing to hand out checks for sleeping till noon with full benefits like healthcare and lodging included.I would think a free education is always available just for the asking however we both know most of the folks in this category have NO intention of working.That's why they vote democrat as a block because the democrats love a dependent class to assure votes.Cause they "care about people".

The 1% ? This is probably the dumbest fallacy out there repeated over and over by leftist sheep. Leftists created this narrative to create class warfare and the sheep love it because it makes an excuse for their lack of accomplishment in life.If only they took that other guys money away and gave it to me my life would be better is the thinking, to suggest that the only ones that are benefitting from this economy are the top 1% earners demonstrates complete ignorance.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

I would submit that the working "poor"have their choice of jobs in this economy and without doubt have an opportunity to improve their situation by getting an education, more than likely without cost or the old fashioned method of working hard to move up in their current position or strive to achieve better employment.In short, stop whining and work for more.

The 40 million in poverty never made sense to me since the government seems more than willing to hand out checks for sleeping till noon with full benefits like healthcare and lodging included.I would think a free education is always available just for the asking however we both know most of the folks in this category have NO intention of working.That's why they vote democrat as a block because the democrats love a dependent class to assure votes.Cause they "care about people".

The 1% ? This is probably the dumbest fallacy out there repeated over and over by leftist sheep. Leftists created this narrative to create class warfare and the sheep love it because it makes an excuse for their lack of accomplishment in life.If only they took that other guys money away and gave it to me my life would be better is the thinking, to suggest that the only ones that are benefitting from this economy are the top 1% earners demonstrates complete ignorance.

If it is so easy move up the corporate ladder by going to school and getting a better job, why aren't 40 million people doing so?

You really want to attribute laziness to a significant portion of the population?

You're delusional.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

If it is so easy move up the corporate ladder by going to school and getting a better job, why aren't 40 million people doing so?

You really want to attribute laziness to a significant portion of the population?

You're delusional.

I'm delusional? I would submit that every single student working toward a degree is doing so to move up some employment ladder or to create opportunity higher than an entry level position.I would also strongly suggest that the millions on welfare roles tend to be lazy since it's simply not possible to be out of work in this economy unless one wants to be.You my friend are a feeble whiner, millions across our great country are just like you. Your it-cant-be-done attitude is what creates misery in so many lives and destroys futures for so many young people today.Instead of demonizing the 1% and successful people in society you should emulate them and achieve your own success and stop making excuses .

cnn election GIF

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Most stocks are overvalued. But, okay?

That's why the smart money will rotate into the global market after an 11 year run.

33 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You're delusional.

Only so much room at the top, although even the hamburger slinger at McD's can enroll in a 401K. That same slinger could even move up to management if he shows up as required, has a good attitude, and has a desire to improve their personal situation. Problem is too many feel they deserve instant satisifacation without recognizing dedication and sacrifices are required to attain goals. Thus we have those who do not  want to make the effort and feel they are entitled to "freebies".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Who is the economy doing well for? 

The working poor? Nope.

The 1%? Yup.

Income inequality is still one of the biggest issues facing America and the rest of the world.

The laws including income tax laws benefit the rich and corporate greed where companies like Boeing, Nike, Amazon and Walmart get corporate subsidies.

So if you are part of the rich 1% or a rich company the economy is doing well for you.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Income inequality is still one of the biggest issues facing America and the rest of the world.

The laws including income tax laws benefit the rich and corporate greed where companies like Boeing, Nike, Amazon and Walmart get corporate subsidies.

So if you are part of the rich 1% or a rich company the economy is doing well for you.

Blah blah blah, the same old tired speech every loser in America uses to justify failure and feel good about it. I would say that someones income is a direct result of how hard they worked and prepared.Do me a favor a NEVER tell a young person this loser lie, this mentality has been creating failure and misery for decades.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Blah blah blah, the same old tired speech every loser in America uses to justify failure and feel good about it. I would say that someones income is a direct result of how hard they worked and prepared.Do me a favor a NEVER tell a young person this loser lie, this mentality has been creating failure and misery for decades.

So you would be a supporter of a high inheritance tax?

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

That quoted 1% figure is ambiguous, I believe it's closer to 30 /35%.

18 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So you would be a supporter of a high inheritance tax?

Why should their be a high inheritance tax, rather than taxed equally. Someone along the generations worked diligently to earn their wealth in most cases, why should they be penalized  to make up for those who did not? Personally I am not wealthy and live within my means. Retail was my career and sacrificed many holidays, nights, and family time to get to this point. My children saw and understood this work ethic, went to college and got the student loans, and now have succesful careers. I'm sure they are going to pass these qualities down to their children. Talking about sacrifice, my son has been married for 7 years but has been required to maintain a separate residence from his wife for the past 3 years so they can continue their careers before starting a family. Some day he will be wealthy, why should he have to pay an extra tax for the sacrices he and his wife are currently going through?

3 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

Why should their be a high inheritance tax, rather than taxed equally. Someone along the generations worked diligently to earn their wealth in most cases, why should they be penalized  to make up for those who did not? Personally I am not wealthy and live within my means. Retail was my career and sacrificed many holidays, nights, and family time to get to this point. My children saw and understood this work ethic, went to college and got the student loans, and now have succesful careers. I'm sure they are going to pass these qualities down to their children. Talking about sacrifice, my son has been married for 7 years but has been required to maintain a separate residence from his wife for the past 3 years so they can continue their careers before starting a family. Some day he will be wealthy, why should he have to pay an extra tax for the sacrices he and his wife are currently going through?

If someone doesnt work for everything they have, why should they be entitled to someone else's hard earned money? This is just using his logic.

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

If someone doesnt work for everything they have, why should they be entitled to someone else's hard earned money? This is just using his logic.

So you agree with me then, which defies your liberal postings.

I got $300K in mine and I'm 10 years from retirement.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

6 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You're delusional.

Morons on the right think 6 figure jobs are everywhere to be found by anyone that wants one

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I got $300K in mine and I'm 10 years from retirement.

Damn you’re old lol. Jk 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

So you agree with me then, which defies your liberal postings.

So you agree on a high inheritance tax as well?