Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Hope of the Democrats: Lev Parnas

“It’s all over the Ukrainian media as well today and yesterday and strangely enough my name was not mentioned although I am Minister of Foreign Affairs. And frankly I never spoke with this individual. And again frankly I don’t trust any word again he’s now saying.”

Lev Parnas And Igor Fruman Charged With Conspiring To Violate Straw And Foreign Donor Bans

Geoffrey S. Berman, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, and William F. Sweeney Jr., the Assistant Director in Charge of the New York Field Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”), announced that LEV PARNAS, IGOR FRUMAN, DAVID CORREIA and ANDREY KUKUSHKIN were charged in a four-count indictment alleging that each of the defendants conspired to violate the ban on foreign donations and contributions in connection with federal and state elections.  In addition, PARNAS and FRUMAN were charged with conspiring to make contributions in connection with federal elections in the names of others, and with making false statements to and falsifying records to obstruct the administration of a matter within the jurisdiction of the Federal Election Commission (“FEC”).  PARNAS and FRUMAN were arrested yesterday evening at Washington Dulles International Airport and will be presented at 2:00 p.m. this afternoon before U.S. Magistrate Judge Michael S. Nachmanoff in the Eastern District of Virginia.  KUKUSHKIN was arrested yesterday in California and will be presented at 10:30 a.m. Pacific Time before U.S. Magistrate Judge Jacqueline Scott Corley in the Northern District of California.  CORREIA remains at large.  The case is assigned to U.S. District Judge J. Paul Oetken in the Southern District of New York.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

I appreciate how the POTUS and VP et al are claiming they don’t know this guy.

Parnas seems to be deeply entangled in the Trump/Rudy circle of shadow diplomacy. 

20 minutes ago, foster said:

I appreciate how the POTUS and VP et al are claiming they don’t know this guy.

Parnas seems to be deeply entangled in the Trump/Rudy circle of shadow diplomacy. 

Trump lies all the time, he tells no less than 10 lies a day.

If Trump claims not to know Lev Parnas than the opposite is true.

• Trump 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Well shit fire.  I thought he maxed out at 9.  :classic_tongue:

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

“It’s all over the Ukrainian media as well today and yesterday and strangely enough my name was not mentioned although I am Minister of Foreign Affairs. And frankly I never spoke with this individual. And again frankly I don’t trust any word again he’s now saying.”

Lev Parnas And Igor Fruman Charged With Conspiring To Violate Straw And Foreign Donor Bans

Geoffrey S. Berman, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, and William F. Sweeney Jr., the Assistant Director in Charge of the New York Field Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”), announced that LEV PARNAS, IGOR FRUMAN, DAVID CORREIA and ANDREY KUKUSHKIN were charged in a four-count indictment alleging that each of the defendants conspired to violate the ban on foreign donations and contributions in connection with federal and state elections.  In addition, PARNAS and FRUMAN were charged with conspiring to make contributions in connection with federal elections in the names of others, and with making false statements to and falsifying records to obstruct the administration of a matter within the jurisdiction of the Federal Election Commission (“FEC”).  PARNAS and FRUMAN were arrested yesterday evening at Washington Dulles International Airport and will be presented at 2:00 p.m. this afternoon before U.S. Magistrate Judge Michael S. Nachmanoff in the Eastern District of Virginia.  KUKUSHKIN was arrested yesterday in California and will be presented at 10:30 a.m. Pacific Time before U.S. Magistrate Judge Jacqueline Scott Corley in the Northern District of California.  CORREIA remains at large.  The case is assigned to U.S. District Judge J. Paul Oetken in the Southern District of New York.

Stunning!

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Stunning!

10 bucks says you didn't even watch the video

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

10 bucks says you didn't even watch the video

You win!  I saw CNN and my brain said "pass"!  I watch CNN about as often as you watch FNC.  LOL.  Not often.

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You win!  I saw CNN and my brain said "pass"!  I watch CNN about as often as you watch FNC.  LOL.  Not often.

And you wonder why I consistently call you stupid. If you were an animal, the rest of the herd would have taken you out, long ago, loser.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

How about the Ukranian official who said Lev(cough cough) is lying?  I mean that is what the OP was about, even though TDSers seem to have a few memorized lines they prefer to stick to.

Bottom line, most Americans don't give 2 sh*ts about this Parnas tool and are getting bored with this political theater and would like the government to go about focusing on what they were elected to do.  

If someone gets bored enough, they can research the long list of impeachable offenses by any President quite a ways back, many of which had much more of an effect on the common man than investigating the crimes that Biden openly BRAGGED about.  Supporting that clown when you have TDS exposes one as a hypocrite.  

• Thanks 2

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

6 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

JS, if Trump only told 6 lies today, would your statement I bolded be considered a lie? Because Trump makes embellished statements talking out of his ass ALL THE TIME. It’s what he does, and they add them up as lies. If he DOESNT “ tell no less than 10 lies a day”, does that make you a liar?

12 minutes ago, jc856 said:

JS, if Trump only told 6 lies today, would your statement I bolded be considered a lie? Because Trump makes embellished statements talking out of his ass ALL THE TIME. It’s what he does, and they add them up as lies. If he DOESNT “ tell no less than 10 lies a day”, does that make you a liar?

That's a pretty decent illustration.  Also worth mentioning that regardless how much a person lies, it does not mean that everything they utter is a lie.  I warned people of this possibility the day after Trump was elected.  His telling the truth about a number of things(such as using the term "fake news") was actually planned to immunize the minds of those who hate him for when anyone else mentions it.  His antics have also been used to discredit real discussion of immigration, while his policy has actually been to increase it to record numbers as pointed out by dedicated groups such as ALIPAC.  Anyhow, good post.  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

Now Parnas has text messages and communications with Nunes’ staff. This is getting more interesting every day. 

Those who are into this obsession may be singing, "Moon Over Parnas, bring my Trump to me tonight".   Folks from around Cleveland or fans of the Drew Carey Show(RIP) may appreciate that.  I really do miss that show, lol.  

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

If he tells one a day, he's a fucking liar, but he tells more than 1 day. He tells approx 1 per waking hour, in my best estimate

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, foster said:

Now Parnas has text messages and communications with Nunes’ staff. This is getting more interesting every day. 

They seem to keep overlooking the fact that he submitted phone and text records to back his claims up

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, StraightJ said:

investigating the crimes that Biden openly BRAGGED about.

Wrong! Not what happened

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Wrong! Not what happened

Then it's what needs to happen.   

Biden abused his office by threatening foreign officials long before Trump was ever elected.  The clown even bragged about it in front of the camera.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

Those who are into this obsession may be singing, "Moon Over Parnas, bring my Trump to me tonight".   Folks from around Cleveland or fans of the Drew Carey Show(RIP) may appreciate that.  I really do miss that show, lol.  

Let me explain "this obsession" to you, because it's not about pointing out the things Trump does wrong. It's the mounting frustration over his supporters NEVER acknowledging the things he does wrong and their commutative attitudes that he has never done anything wrong, or minimizing it to "He's brash." It's his followers never admitting to his lies, or bragging about his trade deal that did almost nothing. Or his tariffs that are bleeding farmers dry. Or the promises he's never kept. Or a fucking blowhard moron like Bowman with his 1st grade, 3 word posts - and  then admitting he doesn't even watch or read anything posted that shines a light on the point being made. Add in being shown facts that refute their false claims and completely ignoring them. 

If it was just noting Trump's fuck ups, he'd be only slightly more talked about that GW Bush

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Then it's what needs to happen.   

Biden abused his office by threatening foreign officials long before Trump was ever elected.  The clown even bragged about it in front of the camera.

BIDEN WAS FOLLOWING THE POLICY OF THE FUCKING ADMINISTRATION AND THE EU COMBINED!!! 

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DOES IT NEED TO BE POSTED??????

Explainer: Biden, allies pushed out Ukrainian prosecutor because he didn't pursue corruption cases

At the heart of Congress' probe into the president's actions is his claim that former Vice President and 2020 Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden strong-armed the Ukrainian government to fire its top prosecutor in order to thwart an investigation into a company tied to his son, Hunter Biden. 

But sources ranging from former Obama administration officials to an anti-corruption advocate in Ukraine say the official, Viktor Shokin, was ousted for the opposite reason Trump and his allies claim.

It wasn't because Shokin was investigating a natural gas company tied to Biden's son; it was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians, according to a Ukrainian official and four former American officials who specialized in Ukraine and Europe.

Shokin's inaction prompted international calls for his ouster and ultimately resulted in his removal by Ukraine's parliament.

Then US Vice President Joe Biden (R) tours a Hutong alley with his son Hunter Biden (L) in Beijing, China, 05 December 2013.

Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev.

"Civil society organizations in Ukraine were pressing for his resignation," Kaleniuk said, "but no one would have cared if there had not been voices from outside this country calling on him to go."

At one point, Biden withheld $1 billion in aid to Ukraine to pressure the government to remove Shokin from the Prosecutor General's Office.

Trump and his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani claim Biden did this to quash Shokin's investigation into Ukraine's largest gas company, Burisma Holdings, and its owner, oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky.

They say this benefited Biden's son, Hunter Biden, who served on Burisma's board of directors – for which he was paid $50,000 a month. 

Their assertion is contradicted by former diplomatic officials who were following the issue at the time.

Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called for Shokin's ouster, according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, an independent agency set up in 2014 that has worked closely with the FBI.

Shokin's office had investigated Burisma, but the probe focused on a period before Hunter Biden joined the company, according to the anti-corruption bureau. 

The investigation dealt with the Ministry of Ecology, which allegedly granted special permits to Burisma between 2010 and 2012, the agency said. Hunter Biden did not join the company until 2014.

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Let me explain "this obsession" to you, because it's not about pointing out the things Trump does wrong. It's the mounting frustration over his supporters NEVER acknowledging the things he does wrong and their commutative attitudes that he has never done anything wrong, or minimizing it to "He's brash." It's his followers never admitting to his lies, or bragging about his trade deal that did almost nothing. Or his tariffs that are bleeding farmers dry. Or the promises he's never kept. Or a fucking blowhard moron like Bowman with his 1st grade, 3 word posts - and  then admitting he doesn't even watch or read anything posted that shines a light on the point being made. Add in being shown facts that refute their false claims and completely ignoring them. 

If it was just noting Trump's fuck ups, he'd be only slightly more talked about that GW Bush

Ok, I appreciate you explaining the root causes of your TDS.  It still seems like an overreaction, unless this was your first rodeo.  

The one thing Ive noticed that makes this new at all, seems to be the way the media promotes it nonstop.  I suppose if you don't realize he's actually in on the act(like Andy Kaufman[RIP] brilliantly illustrated....or the epic movie about him, Man On The Moon), it could really rile a person up.  Andy did it well when he did his wrestling, and Trump did it well enough to make it into the WWE hall of fame....yet people still don't seem to "get it".

BIDEN WAS FOLLOWING THE POLICY OF THE FUCKING ADMINISTRATION AND THE EU COMBINED!!! 

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DOES IT NEED TO BE POSTED??????

Explainer: Biden, allies pushed out Ukrainian prosecutor because he didn't pursue corruption cases

At the heart of Congress' probe into the president's actions is his claim that former Vice President and 2020 Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden strong-armed the Ukrainian government to fire its top prosecutor in order to thwart an investigation into a company tied to his son, Hunter Biden. 

But sources ranging from former Obama administration officials to an anti-corruption advocate in Ukraine say the official, Viktor Shokin, was ousted for the opposite reason Trump and his allies claim.

It wasn't because Shokin was investigating a natural gas company tied to Biden's son; it was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians, according to a Ukrainian official and four former American officials who specialized in Ukraine and Europe.

Shokin's inaction prompted international calls for his ouster and ultimately resulted in his removal by Ukraine's parliament.

Then US Vice President Joe Biden (R) tours a Hutong alley with his son Hunter Biden (L) in Beijing, China, 05 December 2013.

Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev.

"Civil society organizations in Ukraine were pressing for his resignation," Kaleniuk said, "but no one would have cared if there had not been voices from outside this country calling on him to go."

At one point, Biden withheld $1 billion in aid to Ukraine to pressure the government to remove Shokin from the Prosecutor General's Office.

Trump and his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani claim Biden did this to quash Shokin's investigation into Ukraine's largest gas company, Burisma Holdings, and its owner, oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky.

They say this benefited Biden's son, Hunter Biden, who served on Burisma's board of directors – for which he was paid $50,000 a month. 

Their assertion is contradicted by former diplomatic officials who were following the issue at the time.

Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called for Shokin's ouster, according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, an independent agency set up in 2014 that has worked closely with the FBI.

Shokin's office had investigated Burisma, but the probe focused on a period before Hunter Biden joined the company, according to the anti-corruption bureau. 

The investigation dealt with the Ministry of Ecology, which allegedly granted special permits to Burisma between 2010 and 2012, the agency said. Hunter Biden did not join the company until 2014.

Wow. that's quite a spin cycle youve got going on there.

Hey, do you have any strong spin cycles for other things Creepy Joe has done on camera like fondling females, including young girls?  I want to see just how much your TDS causes you to become an apologist for creeps like this!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Wow. that's quite a spin cycle youve got going on there.

Hey, do you have any strong spin cycles for other things Creepy Joe has done on camera like fondling females, including young girls?  I want to see just how much your TDS causes you to become an apologist for creeps like this!

Go take your meds and welcome back to ignore. You just can’t fucking do it can you. And you wonder why JC gives you such a hard time. You bring it on yourself you sanctimonious little prick.

veronica mars middle finger GIF

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Go take your meds and welcome back to ignore. You just can’t fucking do it can you. And you wonder why JC gives you such a hard time. You bring it on yourself you sanctimonious little prick.

lol Just because I disagree with your TDS rants?  Look at your level of reponse vs mine, and any objective person can see the difference.  Any raging bitter person can find an idiot or 2 to say similar things, so your reacharound to him does nothing to make you look any better.  That would be like me agreeing with Trump.

Thanks for the ignore, maybe the obsessed person you cite as an expert will follow suit!

By the way, I thought in the Shoutbox that you responded to Jay Hall that you were doing bong rips being it's legal in your state now.  Ive never seen anyone on cannabis nearly as triggered/bitter as you are.  I think maybe you got some bad stuff and should try to get your money back!!  :beer:

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Hey Hip! I found out what Canada’s national bird is! Yeah, I know this has nothing to do with the conversation, but I’m just so excited to find this out!!

764028B3-689F-4776-A584-02C33ED44CE2.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Hey Hip! I found out what Canada’s national bird is! Yeah, I know this has nothing to do with the conversation, but I’m just so excited to find this out!!

764028B3-689F-4776-A584-02C33ED44CE2.jpeg

Already displaying your dishonesty!  Welcome back!  Your boy looks hurt and probably will appreciate the exchange of reacharounds.  Ive not seen the kind side of you before!

spacer.png