Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

The Trump Smoking Guns

16 minutes ago, HipKat said:

How many smoking guns have we had today? Notice, the Ritz-Carlton stationary that Trump wrote on says to get Zelensky announce Biden investigation, not Burisma. That's one smoking gun that proves Trump was looking for dirt on Biden, as he's been impeached for.

2nd, the Guiliani letter announces himself as Trump's personal attorney and wants to meet with Zelensky on Trump's behalf. What does Private Citizen Trump need from the Ukrainian President?

3rd, then, there's this

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

52 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL. Talk about throwing absolutely everything at the wall to see if something will stick.  The ripe stench of dseperation.....

LOL. Talk about being a fucking brainwashed retard with no original thoughts of his own. The ripe stench of stupidity. BTW,  the red line under a word means you spelled it wrong

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 minutes ago, foster said:

Seek help. soflabillsfan

No one cares. I would be mad if the President DIDN'T want to investigate corruption in the misappropriation of US tax dollars. They've pivoted now and are trying to say that the Russians hacked Burisma servers to frame Biden. Amazing what they'll do to get Pedocrats off the hook and people are still falling for it.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

37 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

No one cares. I would be mad if the President DIDN'T want to investigate corruption in the misappropriation of US tax dollars. They've pivoted now and are trying to say that the Russians hacked Burisma servers to frame Biden. Amazing what they'll do to get Pedocrats off the hook and people are still falling for it.

Just stop it. It’s not made up. It really happened. Speaking of investigating corruption for misappropriation of text dollars, looks like your president broke the law when he held up funds to Ukraine and reasoning why has nothing to do with it. The law says you cannot do it for any reason.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 hours ago, HipKat said:

LOL. Talk about being a fucking brainwashed retard with no original thoughts of his own. The ripe stench of stupidity. BTW,  the red line under a word means you spelled it wrong

Oh!  Forgive me Hip.......desperation.  I was typing too fast for my own good!  Your English and spelling are always impeccable, of course.  Not hardly.  Thanks for pointing out my transposing two letters, though.  Like I said - desperation.

24 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh!  Forgive me Hip.......desperation.  I was typing too fast for my own good!  Your English and spelling are always impeccable, of course.  Not hardly.  Thanks for pointing out my transposing two letters, though.  Like I said - desperation.

Actually, my spelling IS pretty impeccable. Even when I do fuck up, I edit my posts to make the corrections.

jim carrey lol GIF

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Just stop it. It’s not made up. It really happened. Speaking of investigating corruption for misappropriation of text dollars, looks like your president broke the law when he held up funds to Ukraine and reasoning why has nothing to do with it. The law says you cannot do it for any reason.

How in the fuck would Hip-Kat "know" what really happened?  That's right, he cannot.  He believes what he WANTS to believe.

38 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Actually, my spelling IS pretty impeccable. Even when I do fuck up, I edit my posts to make the corrections.

jim carrey lol GIF

Huh?  Your posts are check full of fuck ups.  LOL.  Better edit them good going forward because I'll be watching.  I know you will.  LOL

15 minutes ago, pkschul said:

"for misappropriation of text dollars,"

Spelling is perfect but... :classic_wink:

Lmao perfect!! Love it when this happens, spell check can’t always save you. 

reaching to make fun of someone for a mistake.

1 minute ago, Angry Byrds said:

Lmao perfect!! Love it when this happens, spell check can’t always save you. 

reaching to make fun of someone for a mistake.

It's karma I tell you.  LOL

27 minutes ago, pkschul said:

"for misappropriation of text dollars,"

Spelling is perfect but... :classic_wink:

VTT on the iPad is excluded. The friggin' thing changes words right as you hit enter

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

How in the fuck would Hip-Kat "know" what really happened?  That's right, he cannot.  He believes what he WANTS to believe.

gordon ramsay shrimp GIF by Fox TV

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 minutes ago, HipKat said:

VTT on the iPad is excluded. The friggin' thing changes words right as you hit enter

I thought you edited everything to make sure all your posts are pristine.  Guess that one fell through the cracks, huh?

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

I thought you edited everything to make sure all your posts are pristine.  Guess that one fell through the cracks, huh?

julia roberts shut up GIF by E!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 minutes ago, HipKat said:

gordon ramsay shrimp GIF by Fox TV

Your "common sense" is most certainly not universal.  It goes through the Hip funnel first.  Comes out completely fucked up.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

That's like when your mom found out she was pregnant with you, the mail man said, "I  thought you swallowed everything! I guess this one slipped through the pussy lips, huh?"

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  It appears I've shut you down.

troll trolling GIF

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

LOL. And where did you hear about this law? I've never heard that US taxpayer funds had to be immediately released, on demand, by the country receiving them. Is this some new Adam Schiff law? The only thing on record is an ICA law passed after Nixon which has a broad definition but ultimately is NOT an impeachable offense. If anything the whole law should be a reprimand at most. 

Also, I notice that no one is citing Catherine Croft's testimony anymore because it contradicts the reasoning that it was all about the Bidens:

Croft stated that she was asked, along with her colleague Richard Hooker, to brief Mulvaney on the decision to provide the Javelins. They did so, telling him that the policy process had worked, that the potential issues had been discussed and that the agencies were in agreement about providing the Javelins. Croft stated that, during the meeting, they discussed Mulvaneys concerns about Russias reaction to providing the Javelins. When asked whether Mulvaney referenced the presidents views during their conversation, Croft answered that he did not. But, she testified, it was well known that Trump was skeptical of providing weapons to Ukraine because after then-President Petro Poroshenko expressed his desire for Javelins to Trump, Trump stated that he thought the country was corrupt and was rich enough to pay for the weapons itself. According to Croft, a day or two after her meeting with Mulvaney, the hold was lifted.

Huh, so Trump thinks they can pay for their own missile defense but they still got the money? Wow, big impeachment case you have there.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile