Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Must See TV!

9PM Eastern time Maddow interviews Lev Parnas on MSNBC.

Don't miss it!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

24 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Don't miss it!

LMAO, you take this person seriously?? Freshly indicted and singing like a bird saying anything the microphone holder wants to hear hence, a Maddow guest. Enough said.

17 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

LMAO, you take this person seriously?? Freshly indicted and singing like a bird saying anything the microphone holder wants to hear hence, a Maddow guest. Enough said.

:rockon:

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

28 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Exactly.  It figures that Hipster will tune in.  So predictable.  LOL

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Don't miss it!

Lev(cough cough)?  Wasnt that the real first name of Leon Trostsky?  So a hardened/subversice(yeah redundant) Zionist interviewing another hardened /subversive Zionist.....   no possible disinfornation there. lol

Other than mopping up the floor with some of you, I really don't miss having given up following this stupid political theater.  Makes no difference in my life other than the entertainment value of arguing on here...seriously.  Same to you as well, and youve seen how it effects your emotions which in turn effect your mental/physical wellbeing.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

4 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Lev(cough cough)?  Wasnt that the real first name of Leon Trostsky?  So a hardened/subversice(yeah redundant) Zionist interviewing another hardened /subversive Zionist.....   no possible disinfornation there. lol

Other than mopping up the floor with some of you, I really don't miss having given up following this stupid political theater.  Makes no difference in my life other than the entertainment value of arguing on here...seriously.  Same to you as well, and youve seen how it effects your emotions which in turn effect your mental/physical wellbeing.

If you've given up, why do you keep posting in these threads? And yes, it does have those effects. I have a problem with my country being run by a criminal that's tearing us apart. I really don't get why everyone doesn't feel the same way. Why they're OK with the enforced divide between the citizens of this country and yes, I get pretty fucking emotional about it

I would imagine Trump Supporters avoided watching the interview.

First, seeing more truth about how corrupt their leader is, directly conflicts with the Cult-like way they look at him and second, it'll force them to admit they've been wrong, all along. Having submitted phone lobs, text messages et al to back up his claims, which were submitted with the Article of Impeachment, this points to almost a crime "syndicate" in the White House, with Trump pulling the strings.

If Parnas is being truthful and having records to back up his story, Trump not only needs to be removed, and Pence along with him, but Criminal Charges should be on tap, next.

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

If you've given up, why do you keep posting in these threads? And yes, it does have those effects. I have a problem with my country being run by a criminal that's tearing us apart. I really don't get why everyone doesn't feel the same way. Why they're OK with the enforced divide between the citizens of this country and yes, I get pretty fucking emotional about it

I would imagine Trump Supporters avoided watching the interview.

First, seeing more truth about how corrupt their leader is, directly conflicts with the Cult-like way they look at him and second, it'll force them to admit they've been wrong, all along. Having submitted phone lobs, text messages et al to back up his claims, which were submitted with the Article of Impeachment, this points to almost a crime "syndicate" in the White House, with Trump pulling the strings.

If Parnas is being truthful and having records to back up his story, Trump not only needs to be removed, and Pence along with him, but Criminal Charges should be on tap, next.

Did the teacher not say let him who is without sin cast the first stone, and then witness the bitter crowd sadly disperse?  Earlier I asked everyone who the last President(or for that matter leaders of the House or Senate) was who even remotely abided by the Constitution to gauge both understanding and honesty.  Wisely, no one chose to answer.  Trump is playing his assigned role as the others have, regardless of which if any of these minor actors are telling the truth.  You are setting yourself up for internal harm if you have an internal attachment for him being removed, or if you believe he is some sort of genius mastermind who is doing these things on his own without direction from his handlers.  I know it is easier to believe the former, as it does not require us to question our assumptions that the establishment media, regardless of your preferred flavor, is seving the American citizens and not the people who employ them.  I do not share this to try to upset you nor those whom you currently perceive as your enemies.  The petty bickering serves no purpose for us, but rather serves them to keep you too busy from perceiving and then acting upon the root of the matter.

I can not say much more to any effect, or else it would have the antithetical effect to that which we all desire, a more honest understanding and unity.  Even my own moments of clarity are more sparse then I would like them to be, and it can be a struggle to set aside my own emotions because each of us must walk an individual path that is best suited for us to come upon the truth.  It's helpful for me to keep reminding myself of that, and it seems to require not only a great deal of patience, but also at times the ability of communication that I question if I possess.  It might be easier to liken the choices they want yoi to believe you have to the SAD(standard American diet) of physical food.  While there are many choices of such, the great majority of them in this age have different degrees and forms of toxicity, which are often the root of various medical epidemics that didn't exist throughout human history until less than a century ago.  This is one illustration/tool that can help us understand the maxim, "as above, so below".  I may expound a slight bit more in the replies to the other questions you have asked, as being concise and tidy in thoought is not always my strong suit.

• Thanks 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

The argument that every politician lies or every president failed at abiding by the Constitution does not hold any water when you are comparing a scratch with a multiple stabbing.

obviously, this guy is trying to whiten his sentence. So what is the best way to do that? Become an informant. And just word-of-mouth is nothing. But backing up what you say with physical evidence and then putting all of the pieces on the table and seeing how they fit together, paints a much broader picture and in this case, the pieces fit together too well.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

58 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The argument that every politician lies or every president failed at abiding by the Constitution does not hold any water when you are comparing a scratch with a multiple stabbing.

obviously, this guy is trying to whiten his sentence. So what is the best way to do that? Become an informant. And just word-of-mouth is nothing. But backing up what you say with physical evidence and then putting all of the pieces on the table and seeing how they fit together, paints a much broader picture and in this case, the pieces fit together too well.

dont.feed.the.troll.

• Like 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

LOL. No one has learned from Roswell Rachel yet.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

41 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

LOL. No one has learned from Roswell Rachel yet.

It was an interview, not a news report, but you watch Fox News so I don’t know why you even have anything to say about her. And before you say it, yes, you do

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

42 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It was an interview, not a news report, but you watch Fox News so I don’t know why you even have anything to say about her. And before you say it, yes, you do

I just love FNC.  Fair and balanced!

20 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL, fair and balanced. Faux News doesn't report the news they give the Republican Party's opinion of the news and Republican party's the talking points.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

24 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

how i met your mother idiots GIF

Seek help. soflabillsfan

So Lev Parnas has evidence that Rudy Giuliani was acting as a lawyer to represent the interests of Donald Trump and not the USA and the fanboy's of Trump don't care?

As a Republican how can you continue to support Trump?

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

31 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

LOL, fair and balanced. Faux News doesn't report the news they give the Republican Party's opinion of the news and Republican party's the talking points.

Okay.  What about MSNBC, CNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBS, PBS and on and on and on?  You don't see them cheerleading for democrats and the left?  If you say no, you're either lying, naive, blind, in denial or stupid.

8 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Okay.  What about MSNBC, CNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBS, PBS and on and on and on?  You don't see them cheerleading for democrats and the left?  If you say no, you're either lying, naive, blind, in denial or stupid.

naomi campbell shade GIF

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

So Lev Parnas has evidence that Rudy Giuliani was acting as a lawyer to represent the interests of Donald Trump and not the USA and the fanboy's of Trump don't care?

As a Republican how can you continue to support Trump?

Because their pride will eat them alive if they ever admit to how wrong they've been

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Keep America Great.  Trump 2020

Donald Trump GIF by Justin Gammon

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

19 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

FNC is the #1 watched cable news

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

FNC is the #1 watched cable news

A sad testament to the idiocy of people in this country, but it's still a minority of people in this country that watch it and just proves that people fall for sensationalism over truth

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

A sad testament to the idiocy of people in this country, but it's still a minority of people in this country that watch it and just proves that people fall for sensationalism over truth

LOL.  Oh, man.  Were you able to type that with a straight face?????