Sign in to follow this  
Very Wide Right

Great day for America and Trump

Oh, and BY the way!!!

Obama Signs 3 Trade Deals - Biggest Since NAFTA

President Barack Obama signed off Friday on the first three — and possibly last — free trade agreements of his administration, deals with South Korea, Colombia, and Panama that could be worth billions to American exporters and create tens of thousands of jobs.

The three deals were years in the making, and the difficulty of bringing them to fruition make it unlikely there will be another bilateral trade agreement during Obama's current term.

FACT SHEET: The Obama Administration’s Record on the Trade Enforcement

WTO Case Announced by USTR Builds on Strong Trade Enforcement Record

From day one, President Obama and his Administration have vigorously worked to build a far more capable trade enforcement system.  The result has been a strong record of enforcement victories that are helping to level the playing field for American workers and businesses.  The Administration has enlisted all relevant agencies and used all the tools at its disposal to identify, monitor, enforce, and resolve the full range of international trade issues, so that American workers, farmers, and businesses receive the benefits they are due under our trade and investment agreements and to prevent American jobs from being threatened by unfair trading practices. 

• Like 1
  • Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Trade deals done in Obamas 8 years---ZERO, trade deals done in Trumps 3 years - China, Japan, South Korea, Mexico and Canada and on the docket UK. The Democrats said none of these could be done because they hoped they could not be .How pathetic that party has become, useless, hateful and incompetent.

Trump has ENDED Chinese dirty business practices, a milestone in the modern economic world, the biggest news of the year and liberals don't even know it happened. This could be the single greatest change in the world of politics of the last century.China has agreed to enter honorable commerce.The only greater event of geopolitical influence would be bringing Iran to peace.

Sadly, every good day for America is a bad day for democrats.

Many thanks to our President.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Trade deals done in Obamas 8 years---ZERO, trade deals done in Trumps 3 years - China, Japan, South Korea, Mexico and Canada and on the docket UK. The Democrats said none of these could be done because they hoped they could not be .

Democrats don't really care about those jobs because they're the party of dependency. If you can't find meaningful and well-paying work and rely on the government for handouts then you are beholden to them. Remember this question?

• Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

24 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Damning shit.  What a terrible President he was.  Ugh.

julia roberts shut up GIF by E!

• Trump 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Thank god the assclown Obongo is out of office.

press conference tj dillashaw GIF

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

press conference tj dillashaw GIF

Wow, you've actually devolved into a JC/Frawd clone.  It's not a good look.  I've been trying to give you more of a chance since your alleged encounter with G*d, but I kind of hoped for a bit better inspiration to put it mildly.  lol

Some of us are still hoping beyond hope for the 2nd Coming of "Admin", where he will enforce the TOS, especially the "targetting" of specific individuals.  While America appears to be hopeless, I still think the non-ZOG Range could be salvaged with a well-meaning owner. 

Admin reminds me a bit of what the Lamar Jackson haters are claiming Lamar is, an amazingly epic one hit wonder.  Thankfully, both still have it within their power to prove their doubters wrong.  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

8 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Wow, you've actually devolved into a JC/Frawd clone.  It's not a good look.  I've been trying to give you more of a chance since your alleged encounter with G*d, but I kind of hoped for a bit better inspiration to put it mildly.  lol

Some of us are still hoping beyond hope for the 2nd Coming of "Admin", where he will enforce the TOS, especially the "targetting" of specific individuals.  While America appears to be hopeless, I still think the non-ZOG Range could be salvaged with a well-meaning owner. 

Admin reminds me a bit of what the Lamar Jackson haters are claiming Lamar is, an amazingly epic one hit wonder.  Thankfully, both still have it within their power to prove their doubters wrong.  

It's become my way of conversing with Bowman on his level. Pictures and few words

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It's become my way of conversing with Bowman on his level. Pictures and few words

lol I am tempted to try that with a certain member who used that technique on me most of the season.

EDIT: I just realized you replied to a post I edited because I decided not to give you grief over that after having a change of heart(I wanted to avoid riling you or even the the members whose behavior I compared you to wrongly).  I have no idea why that part still showed up.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

13 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

You are truly an idiot.

Obama: Got us out of an almost-depression, saved the auto industry, got millions more enrolled in health care, appointed two well-respected and moderate (compared to wackadoodles Cavanaugh and Gorsuch) Supreme Court Justices, Wall Street reform, Iraq War over, killed Bin Laden, signed DACA, prohibited torture, repealed "Don't ask, Don't tell", the Iran nuclear deal, the deal that was supposed to make sure that Iran did not get nukes, environmental protections, increased the GI Bill for vets while decreasing veteran's homelessness,....

I guess you don't like Obamacare, snowflake?

Honestly, all of you Repubs lose all credibility when you diss Obama. Why? One, he has many more fans than detractors (unlike the Orange Idiot), and two, because you sound racist. Oh yeah, probably because you are.

LOL.  Fuck you and Obongo.  Oh my god, you called me a racist!!!!  I'm cowering behind my couch!  Whatever will I do???  I'm supposed to be impressed with that laundry list of libtard dreck?  Ha!  So intolerant, just like all lefties.  Hypocrite.  Oh, have a nice day.  

13 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

You are truly an idiot.

Obama: Got us out of an almost-depression, saved the auto industry, got millions more enrolled in health care, appointed two well-respected and moderate (compared to wackadoodles Cavanaugh and Gorsuch) Supreme Court Justices, Wall Street reform, Iraq War over, killed Bin Laden, signed DACA, prohibited torture, repealed "Don't ask, Don't tell", the Iran nuclear deal, the deal that was supposed to make sure that Iran did not get nukes, environmental protections, increased the GI Bill for vets while decreasing veteran's homelessness,....

I guess you don't like Obamacare, snowflake?

Honestly, all of you Repubs lose all credibility when you diss Obama. Why? One, he has many more fans than detractors (unlike the Orange Idiot), and two, because you sound racist. Oh yeah, probably because you are.

Umm, okay?

and there's that word ... racist. You know for a second, I didn't think you were going to use it.

1 hour ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

Please change your name. Joe Ferguson is not a racist hater.

Dude, you’re looking at it the wrong way. The only time they use that term anymore is when they have nothing to come back with. When they have no argument, this is what they resort to

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Fuck you and Obongo.  Oh my god, you called me a racist!!!!  I'm cowering behind my couch!  Whatever will I do???  I'm supposed to be impressed with that laundry list of libtard dreck?  Ha!  So intolerant, just like all lefties.  Hypocrite.  Oh, have a nice day.  

You can’t be a racist because you’re not smart enough to be a racist. You are however, a complete moron and it’s kind of sad that you’re so stupid you can’t even grasp just how stupid you are. If you had one moment of clarity I could see yourself you might realize just how Ridiculous you make yourself look every time you post. Noticed that no matter how much I hate Trump, I always referred to him by his name. I might use an adjective like stupid, or lying piece of shit but you’ll never see me call him Drumpf, for example.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

Umm, okay?

and there's that word ... racist. You know for a second, I didn't think you were going to use it.

Are you seriously saying that they were not racist people that hated Obama because he was black?

Seek help. soflabillsfan