Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

Tee Higgins has declared for the draft, he is the WR I want at 22

I am hoping we don't go WR in the first round.

But If we do, it is hard to know which WR will be the best pro.    EVERY WR drafted in the 1st round always looks like they will be a stud in the NFL.

EX: Corey Coleman was the 15th overall draft pick in the 2016 NFL Draft.   

He looked like a can't miss prospect.  Coleman's last college season he had 74 catches, 1,363 yards an 18.4 yard average per catch, and 20 touchdowns. Coleman capped off the year by winning the 2015 Fred Biletnikoff Award for the nation's best wide receiver.

He flushed as a pro in Cleveland 2016-2018 and was traded to the Buffalo Bills in August 2018.   He didn't last 4 weeks before the Bills cut him.

SO Laviska Shenault Jr. ?   Tee Higgins?   IDK.  

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

1 hour ago, Crazy Legs said:

But If we do, it is hard to know which WR will be the best pro.    EVERY WR drafted in the 1st round always looks like they will be a stud in the NFL.

He looked like a can't miss prospect.  Coleman's last college season he had 74 catches, 1,363 yards an 18.4 yard average per catch, and 20 touchdowns. Coleman capped off the year by winning the 2015 Fred Biletnikoff Award for the nation's best wide receiver.

He flushed as a pro in Cleveland 2016-2018 and was traded to the Buffalo Bills in August 2018.   He didn't last 4 weeks before the Bills cut him.

Corey Coleman came from a gimmick offense at Baylor where he didn't run a complete route tree and a majority of his route were between the sideline and the hash marks.

Corey Coleman than had extremely bad luck with injuries breaking his same hand in back to back seasons, and wasn't able to reach his full potential.

The 2020 draft classes is loaded with WR talent in the 1st through 4th rounds, but there is a drop off in talent from the top 6 to the remaining WR's. You legitimetly have 6 WR's that could be drafted in the 1st round.  Out of the top 6 WR's: Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs, Higgins, Shenault and Jefferson, there is a very high probability that Jeudy, Lamb and Ruggs to in the top 15. I would be very happy if one of Higgins or Shenault or Jefferson falls to Buffalo at 22, they are all 1st round talents and would automatically upgrade the WR position, be able to play significant reps or starts from day 1 and give Allen a weapon at WR that he has never had in his career.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

Those are the 2 names I've seen the most so far, not that it means much.  I'm with you on the OT, and strongly came out in favor of such before the season started.  

I am open to changing my mind though, especially if they identify someone whom they strongly feel is BPA and in another position of need.  During the title game, someone made the claim that next year's class was potentially even more epic?  Any idea if that is true?

With the 2nd round pick, I also might support moving forward a bit(still within the 2nd and depending on cost) if they see someone they really like, with the number of picks they have this year.

Unlike the past, I'm feeling rather relaxed about it, and in general this regime has earned my trust, albeit the jury is still out on OL and possibly WRs.  I get that you and Jungle are the leaders when it comes to scouting analysis, it's your thing, so I look forward to the stuff you guys will share.   I wouldn't mind 1 running thread on it like other Bills boards do with a number of things that this board makes 30 threads about...and then it also is easily found in the future if needed, but that's just an idea and you can do what seems right to you.  Thanks again to both you and Jungle.  :beer:

Go Bills!

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)