Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Legs

Bills 4 Round mock draft. Best Player Available, leaning towards offense.

These picks reflect  TheDraftNetwork - Mock Simulator ratings - January 14, 2020. 
A lot will change between now and April...

Upgrade the OLine.   Under the radar: RB Javon Leake, Maryland   DL Ross Blacklock, TCU

I'd hope we're signing at least one of the top tier FA o-lineman in this scenario.

MY FOUR FAVORITE TEAMS:

1) THE BLUE JAYS 2) THE BILLS

3) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RED SOX

4) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE PACHEATIOTS

:bills:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetsy

Imagine, Patsie fans thinking something was amiss in A super Bowl. I bet they thought they had a monopoly on cheating. LOL

There is a 0% chance Buffalo draft a DT in the 1st round.

I would be shocked it Etienne drops to the 3rd round.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

12 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

There is a 0% chance Buffalo draft a DT in the 1st round.

I would be shocked it Etienne drops to the 3rd round.

I'd do back flips for etienne in the 3rd.

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

39 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'd do back flips for etienne in the 3rd.

I'd do back flips for Etienne in the 2nd.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

CL is just putting out these mock with D-lineman in the first to piss Sean off. 

• Haha 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

For sure he is.

Beane drafted Ed Oliver 9th overall  last year to start at 3 tech DT. Before his injury Harrison Phillips was clearly out playing Star Lotulelei and flashing great plays. Even if Jordan Phillips is not re-signed, Beane can sign Corey Liuget to a 2 year deal to be the back up 3 tech DT, making DT one of the strongest positions on the team.

This is a bad year for edge rushers, after Chase Young non there  is a big drop off in talent.It's not like last year where there was a bunch of talented 1st round edge rushers to take after Nick Bosa.  It would be smart to re-sign Shaq Lawson or sign Donte Fowler or Yannick Ngakoue.

Even in the unlikely scenario that Higgins, Shenault and Jefferson are off the board when Buffalo is picking at 22 it will mean a talented TE like Cole Kmet or Albert Okwuegbunam or a talented OT like Josh Jones or Prince Tega Wanogho orJedrick Wills falls to Buffalo and Beane gets a great player for the offense.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

4 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

For sure he is.

Beane drafted Ed Oliver 9th overall  last year to start at 3 tech DT. Before his injury Harrison Phillips was clearly out playing Star Lotulelei and flashing great plays. Even if Jordan Phillips is not re-signed, Beane can sign Corey Liuget to a 2 year deal to be the back up 3 tech DT, making DT one of the strongest positions on the team.

This is a bad year for edge rushers, after Chase Young non there  is a big drop off in talent.It's not like last year where there was a bunch of talented 1st round edge rushers to take after Nick Bosa.  It would be smart to re-sign Shaq Lawson or sign Donte Fowler or Yannick Ngakoue.

Even in the unlikely scenario that Higgins, Shenault and Jefferson are off the board when Buffalo is picking at 22 it will mean a talented TE like Cole Kmet or Albert Okwuegbunam or a talented OT like Josh Jones or Prince Tega Wanogho orJedrick Wills falls to Buffalo and Beane gets a great player for the offense.

EDGE.  I was really hoping we would draft Maxx Crosby last year.   The Bills looked at him closely in the Pre-Draft process so I really thought they might grab him.  We had two 4th round picks,  which is where Crosby got drafted.   I get we wanted to go offense, and we traded both our 4th round picks to move up and select Dawson Knox.  

I guess for a change we went offense instead of defense.    (By the way, our 2nd, 3rd and 4th picks were offensive players so McDermott doesn't only think of the Dee...)

Upgrade the OLine.   Under the radar: RB Javon Leake, Maryland   DL Ross Blacklock, TCU

2 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

EDGE.  I was really hoping we would draft Maxx Crosby last year.   The Bills looked at him closely in the Pre-Draft process so I really thought they might grab him.  We had two 4th round picks,  which is where Crosby got drafted.   I get we wanted to go offense, and we traded both our 4th round picks to move up and select Dawson Knox.  

I guess for a change we went offense instead of defense.    (By the way, our 2nd, 3rd and 4th picks were offensive players so McDermott doesn't only think of the Dee...)

Maxx Crosby was my draft crush last year and I really wanted Beane to draft him last year. I wouldn't have had a problem trading this years 3rd and 4th round picks to trade above Oaklands 4th round pick to draft him. Crosby exceeded expectations at Oakland and was arguably Mike Mayocks best draft pick.

I'm hoping Beane will address WR with someone like Perriman and DE with re upping Lawson or getting Fowler or Ngakoue in free agency to give more flexibility with the 1st round pick in case some unpredictable scenario's happen pushing talent down to Buffalo.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

9 hours ago, Nuke said:

lol!!  One can only imagine Sean's reaction.

During the title game, Daryl and I said we'd both be cool with a CB....to make this a truly stellar defense, and to see if Sean has an episode of spontaneous combustion.  :)

Last year you gave me a hard time for being hard on Beane, but I wanted to let you know I am fairly confident in whatever choice OBD will make(probably more so and less bitter than you now lol!!)  with it's first pick, although a lot of that depends on what happens with the teams before us.  If the staff is talented enough to be trusted with identifyinng BPA(at least within our top 4 or 5 areas of need), the best value generally seems the way to go in many areas of life in addition to NFL drafts, in my opinion.

Of course the draft is quite a ways off.....and it will require a lot of banter to fill the board and some patience to let the time pass...

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy