Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Bernie has no shot against Trump? Think again.

https://www.newsweek.com/bernie-sanders-leaps-top-democratic-candidates-joe-biden-2020-polls-1480900

BERNIE SANDERS HAS LEAPED TO THE TOP OF 2020 DEMOCRATIC POLLS OVER THE PAST MONTH

BY BENJAMIN FEARNOW ON 1/7/20 AT 2:58 PM EST

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders has spiked back up in local and nationwide polls of the Democratic presidential candidates, re-establishing himself as a top frontrunner alongside former Vice President Joe Biden.

Compilations of January and end-of-year polls conducted among general election and Democratic primary voters show Sanders has jumped about 5 percentage points since early December. As Real Clear Politics' compilation of polls shows, Sanders started out in early 2019 as the clear second-place candidate behind Biden before briefly plunging below Sens. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and Kamala Harris of California. Harris has since dropped out of the race. But Sanders has climbed more than 5 percentage points and Warren has stagnated from one month ago on December 7.

Despite a Morning Consult poll released Tuesday showing Biden as the clear favorite in a head-to-head matchup with Trump, it is Sanders who has spiked up to the top of several recent voter surveys. That same poll also shows Sanders defeating Trump and corroborates Emerson and CNN polls showing the Vermont senator with some of the widest margins of victory in hypothetical general election match-ups.

Emerson Polling data released Tuesday found Sanders leads Trump by an overwhelming 18 percentage points in New Mexico, with his closest competitor being Buttigieg with only a 10 percent advantage over the president. Sanders also holds a 16-point lead over Trump in California, according to CNN polling.

The ongoing week-to-week Real Clear Politics "poll average" of all 2020 Democratic nomination surveys places Sanders in second place behind Biden. He sits about 9 percentage points behind the former vice president, 29.7 to 20.2, as of Tuesday. But unlike several polls in New Hampshire and nationally showing a three-way tie between Biden, Sanders and Buttigieg, the Real Clear Politics compilation shows Sanders and Biden clearly ahead of the rest.

The widest gap between Sanders and Biden was in May when Biden held a commanding 41 percentage points of nationwide support in polls, while Sanders had sunk to about 14 percent.

The Emerson College survey in New Mexico released Tuesday found Sanders ahead of Biden by a single percentage point. Additionally, Andrew Yang pushed several other top-tier Democrats behind him as he climbed to third in that poll released Tuesday. In hypothetical head-to-head match-ups, Trump trailed behind each of the Sanders, Biden, Warren and Buttigieg campaigns.

A CBS News poll released Sunday continued the deluge of positive Sanders polls to kick off 2020, showing that the senator has emerged as the clear frontrunner with 27 percent of support to Biden's 25 percent. Similarly, an Iowa poll found Sanders, Biden and Buttigieg all tied for first place in the kickoff primary caucus state.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

12 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

If true, great news!  For Donald Trump...........

I would vehemently disagree. Bernie Sanders is a superior candidate than Hilary Clinton.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

20 hours ago, BertSquirtgum said:

Bernie would be a great candidate to run against Trump. Please Democrats. Please be stupid enough to have him be the candidate to run. 

He's literally that party's best shot, it's hilarious how hard mainstream media CNN is trying to make sure it's not Bernie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grAbxXK2ywM

2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

I would vehemently disagree. Bernie Sanders is a superior candidate than Hilary Clinton.

Well, I disagree right back.  Sanders' past will catch up to him.  It's damning.  Sorry.  It's true.  Wait and see.

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Hundreds of millions? Wow! Over exaggerate much? He got 62 million votes and a large number of those were people who chose to not vote for Hillary Clinton. There’s a difference.

Maybe I’m mentally ill and maybe I’m not but if you keep supporting a fucking liar who goes out of his way to keep America divided with his lies and his bullshit and his greed. Someone that is tearing apart the very fabric that this country is based on, then you may want to get a little bit of help your goddamn self because at this point, with everything we know about him now, to still support him as a sign of severe mental illness.

The clearest sign of your mental illness is your inability to find fault with him. To try to portray it as if everything he does is good and right and that he does not lie, does not make mistakes, has not misled this country, is terrifying

I don’t give a goddamn if you agree with me or believe me, not my funeral. It’s people like you that will have to fucking explain yourselves one day. It’s people like you that will be held accountable when all of this is over and done with

I can find fault in everyone because there is fault in everyone. Certainly Donald Trump is no exception and nowhere did I ever state he is flawless as you claimed. See how retarded your POV is?

The problem here is your perception of Donald Trump is warped and massively incorrect

I don't have to explain myself to anyone nor will I ever regarding this issue. You however are a despicable piece of shit for calling for the summary execution of millions. And that's something YOU will indeed have to answer for.

I'm done responding to you because frankly I have zero respect for you or interest in what you have to say after that statement. Why would anyone respect someone who calls for the mass murder of people with opposing views.  I suggest others do the same unless they're just as twisted as you

Get help ASAP and good luck on your path. Sincerely ...

1 hour ago, HappyWolverine said:

The problem here is your perception of Donald Trump is warped and massively incorrect

I am not the one who supports a pathological liar, who strives to keep Americans divided and tears down the very basis that America stands for. That's you!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HappyWolverine said:

I can find fault in everyone because there is fault in everyone. Certainly Donald Trump is no exception and nowhere did I ever state he is flawless as you claimed. See how retarded your POV is?

I don't have to explain myself to anyone nor will I ever regarding this issue. You however are a despicable piece of shit for calling for the summary execution of millions. And that's something YOU will indeed have to answer for.

I'm done responding to you because frankly I have zero respect for you or interest in what you have to say after that statement. Why would anyone respect someone who calls for the mass murder of people with opposing views.  I suggest others do the same unless they're just as twisted as you

Nice.  Well articulated.  Thanks.

21 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I am not the one who supports a pathological liar, who strives to keep Americans divided and tears down the very basis that America stands for. That's you!

Coo coo for Cocoa Puffs.  Broken record much?  LOL

4 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

He's literally that party's best shot, it's hilarious how hard mainstream media CNN is trying to make sure it's not Bernie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grAbxXK2ywM

Well, he's probably the Democrats best shot but choosing him will also will ensure that Trump will be in office for another four years in my opinion. As a registered Democrat. I'm ashamed of the candidates that the party has chosen as Presidential nominees the past sixteen years. Been considering changing parties to the independent party.

jillies1_zps849e2f3f.jpg

12 minutes ago, BertSquirtgum said:

Well, he's probably the Democrats best shot but choosing him will also will ensure that Trump will be in office for another four years in my opinion. As a registered Democrat. I'm ashamed of the candidates that the party has chosen as Presidential nominees the past sixteen years. Been considering changing parties to the independent party.

Hey there.  I'm a former Republican and now an Independent.  I normally do vote for Republicans,because I really don't have a choice these days.  Where are the centrist democrats?  Do you know of/like Jim Webb, former Senator from VA.  He's a democrat I can stomach.  There aren't many anymore.  Even he is disgusted with his own party.  This strictly far left democrat bullshit blows.  Didn't used to be this way.

29 minutes ago, BertSquirtgum said:

No thanks, we don't want you and the Independent politicians typically align with the Democrats you're so disgusted by

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HappyWolverine said:

irresistible the breakfast club GIF

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan