Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Draft order releases for 1-28

Draft picks are only good if you draft good players or make trades for good players.

Miami trade down in the 2019 draft from 48 to 62 pick to get a 2020 2nd round pick from New Orleans but used the 62 pick to trade for Josh Rosen. 

Josh Rosen has done nothing for Miami. 

Erik McCoy started every game at C for New Orleans.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Wouldn’t be shocked if Beane wheels and deals. 

Also wouldn’t mind if we trade that 1st for a proven talent. 

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

I agree, we have 9 picks, Beane probably deals us down to 5 or 6 picks in the first three rounds.  I can even allow him 1 defensive player if he uses the other 4 or 5 to get us upgrades at OL, WR, TE, and depth

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

I agree, we have 9 picks, Beane probably deals us down to 5 or 6 picks in the first three rounds.  I can even allow him 1 defensive player if he uses the other 4 or 5 to get us upgrades at OL, WR, TE, and depth

The needs on offense out weigh the needs on defense. I would have no issues with Beane using the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round picks on offense.

The only needs on defense are an edge rusher an a CB to compete for the CB #2 job. If Beane re-signs Shaq Lawson or signs Yannick Ngakoue or Dante Fowler in free agency that is one less need on defense. I expect free agents Levi Wallace and Kevin Johsnon to be re-signed, but an athletic CB with upside should be drafted at some point to compete with the incumbents.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

8 hours ago, seandelevan said:

That's one of the things I like most about Beane.  He seems to be willing to wheel and deal, and seems flexible like Bruce Lee telling us to be like water.  It's a good formula for success for some.  Heck, it's even kind of cool seeing you sound more flexible than usual, lol.

• Thanks 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy