Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Dr. Mantis Toboggan Endorses Bernie Sanders!

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I saw an article back in 2016 about it, but the polls were wrong more than they were right 

90% of them are corrupt/biased and want a certain result.  Often times it's all in how you phrase the questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

Have you payed attention to the polls in the last 3 elections? And no I don’t pay attention to the polls. I live FL and they are wrong every time

They weren’t wrong last time. They lost the popular vote just like he was predicted to. Unfortunately, it’s not 52 states that elect a president, it’s five.

 

also, I know you don’t have a screenshot of me saying no way he went again because I have not said that. As a matter fact I said I would not be surprised if he does win again because this country is so fucked up


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

If I remember correctly the polls had Clinton losing to Bush, Bush losing to Gore, Obama losing one of the 2 and Clinton beating Trump. In Fl the Democrat usually leads the Republican because no Republican votes in a meaningless poll. Democrats think it’s going to change the outcome, then when it’s time for them to vote they can’t afford the gas to get their polling place.

Bush did lose to Gore. Al gore got fucked by the corruption of the Florida election process

  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Bush did lose to Gore. Al gore got fucked by the corruption of the Florida election process

I wouldn’t call that a win. It came down to a few thousand votes in Greenacres Fl(which is where I live), and it could have gone either way. I would not call that a win for either of them. By the way I voted Gore.


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Bernie Sanders would have beaten Donald Trump last time if the Democratic party didn't wrongly nominate Hillary Clinton.

Trump and his campaign managers would have had a field day with Bernie's communist past, and the democrat party just wasn't ready for that.

Pssst ... He's a communist you know.

Honeymooning in Russia would just be the start ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Trump and his campaign managers would have had a field day with Bernie's communist past, and the democrat party just wasn't ready for that.

Pssst ... He's a communist you know.

Honeymooning in Russia would just be the start ...

Do have any credible links or sources that prove Bernie is a communist?


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Bush did lose to Gore. Al gore got fucked by the corruption of the Florida election process

LOL.  Hanging chads!!!  Yes, it's usually the conservative Repubs fixing elections.  Eye roll.  Now you're really showing your stupid!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HipKat said:

They weren’t wrong last time. They lost the popular vote just like he was predicted to. Unfortunately, it’s not 52 states that elect a president, it’s five.

also, I know you don’t have a screenshot of me saying no way he went again because I have not said that. As a matter fact I said I would not be surprised if he does win again because this country is so fucked up

But, but I thought the vast majority had turned against our President.......LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

I wouldn’t call that a win. It came down to a few thousand votes in Greenacres Fl(which is where I live), and it could have gone either way. I would not call that a win for either of them. By the way I voted Gore.

I didn't.  The man speaks with a lisp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Do have any credible links or sources that prove Bernie is a communist?

Any source I put up here you would say "That's not credible"

But seriously, would it matter? We've have come to a point in this country where people on the left (maybe you) believe communism is fantastic.

I would love for them (maybe you) to be shipped off to North Korea for a couple of month's, just to see their response when they get back.

Oh what the hell ...

https://nypost.com/2016/01/16/dont-be-fooled-by-bernie-sanders-hes-a-diehard-communist/

https://matthewvadum.blogspot.com/2015/07/bernie-sanders-is-communist-and.html

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is not one person I know that thinks Communism is fantastic and the only people saying anything are people on the right who have been fed this nonsense by their handlers


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Any source I put up here you would say "That's not credible"

But seriously, would it matter? We've have come to a point in this country where people on the left (maybe you) believe communism is fantastic.

I would love for them (maybe you) to be shipped off to North Korea for a couple of month's, just to see their response when they get back.

Oh what the hell ...

https://nypost.com/2016/01/16/dont-be-fooled-by-bernie-sanders-hes-a-diehard-communist/

https://matthewvadum.blogspot.com/2015/07/bernie-sanders-is-communist-and.html

Excellent post.  This is exactly why I almost never post articles or "research".  I know full well they'll slam it as not credible without even looking at it.  You know it and I know it.  They'll never admit such, though.  Sanders is a FAR LEFT LOON who everyone knows is an arch Socialist AT THE VERY LEAST.  I think he's far worse.  Can I "prove" it?  Of course not.  How could I?  And even if I did my evidence would be immediately scoffed at.  It's important that the likes of Sanders and Warren are defeated.  They're both poison.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

There is not one person I know that thinks Communism is fantastic and the only people saying anything are people on the right who have been fed this nonsense by their handlers

LOL.  Oh bullshit.  You're obviously as susceptible to "nonsense" as anyone else.  Get down off that high horse.  You're ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Oh bullshit.  You're obviously as susceptible to "nonsense" as anyone else.  Get down off that high horse.  You're ridiculous.

This is a great response, it’s true they believe everything we read is bs and everything they read is truth. 


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Oh bullshit.  You're obviously as susceptible to "nonsense" as anyone else.  Get down off that high horse.  You're ridiculous.

Explain this then Smart guy. I’m a Republican although I’m registered as an independent, but still as a Republican, why do I hate Donald Trump so much? Why don’t I have a blind allegiance to him like you guys do? Ponder that for a while and I’ll get back to you with the real answer


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Explain this then Smart guy. I’m a Republican although I’m registered as an independent, but still as a Republican, why do I hate Donald Trump so much? Why don’t I have a blind allegiance to him like you guys do? Ponder that for a while and I’ll get back to you with the real answer

I don't have a blind allegiance to anyone.  I've explained my reasons for supporting him a number of times before.  Have you just forgotten?  That said, Trump is a FAR BETTER ALTERNATIVE to any of the kooky whack jobs running against him from the democrat party.  Fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I don't have a blind allegiance to anyone.  I've explained my reasons for supporting him a number of times before.  Have you just forgotten?  That said, Trump is a FAR BETTER ALTERNATIVE to any of the kooky whack jobs running against him from the democrat party.  Fact.

You totally do have a blind allegiance to every thing that every Trumpkin posts. Every single one.

Baaaaaa, baaaaaaa


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Do have any credible links or sources that prove Bernie is a communist?

Just because Bernie Sanders want universal health care doesn't make him a communist.

Just because Canada has universal health care and is not a communist country.

Republican's literally wore t shirts that said I'd rather be Russian than Democrat. That tells you everything you need to know about their critical thinking skills.

  • Like 1

L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You totally do have a blind allegiance to every thing that every Trumpkin posts. Every single one.

Baaaaaa, baaaaaaa

And you accuse me of simplistic posts.  Hypocrite.  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

And you accuse me of simplistic posts.  Hypocrite.  LOL

I’m sorry. Did that go over your head?


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2020 at 10:12 AM, HipKat said:

One thing that has remained consistent for the last three years is that Donald Trump supporters are outnumbered by a ratio of about 2:1.

Anyway you spin it. Most people are sheep and aren't the critical thinker types. When people say well the majority do this it adds zero credibility if you ask me. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Just because Bernie Sanders want universal health care doesn't make him a communist.

Just because Canada has universal health care and is not a communist country.

Republican's literally wore t shirts that said I'd rather be Russian than Democrat. That tells you everything you need to know about their critical thinking skills.

If we actually used critical thinking, we would realize we don't have the budget to pay for any of Bernies programs. Also...400 million people cant be grouped as one. Let the state decide its healthcare and needs based on its demographics. My opinion is that the federal government should do little other than protect us. The left wants the federal government to control everything, why? It's the "United States" of America. Let NY, California stay in the left lane and Texas and middle america keep right. 

btw..A socialist is a communist in denial. It all falls in line with Marxist lie. Promised steak dinner off the rich man but end up dumpster diving for food. Freedoms are relinquished as well because the state has rights over the individual. Biggest reason it always fails because it puts unqualified people in charge and doesn't account for human nature and it's propensity to take advantage. Bernie shares the same political party as Adolf Hitler.. no thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Excellent post.  This is exactly why I almost never post articles or "research".  I know full well they'll slam it as not credible without even looking at it.  You know it and I know it.  They'll never admit such, though.  Sanders is a FAR LEFT LOON who everyone knows is an arch Socialist AT THE VERY LEAST.  I think he's far worse.  Can I "prove" it?  Of course not.  How could I?  And even if I did my evidence would be immediately scoffed at.  It's important that the likes of Sanders and Warren are defeated.  They're both poison.

Trust me, you can prove it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...