Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

The 10 Year Challenge

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Are you done now? Did you get it all out of your system?

Definition of: Can dish it out, but can't take it.  Oh well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cba fan said:

those individuals are by the very nature of their condition generally unable to do a well paying job so they should qualify for disability.

So you want them to live off of the state?


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  I'm running circles around you.  You own nothing on the internet!!!

If taking the nonstop abuse of me verbally beating the shit out of you is running circles around me, then you must be Jesse Owens


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DC2007 said:

It blows my mind you can't grasp the concept of supply and demand. Automation has reduced the value of labor dramatically, yet we continue to try to beat a dead horse instead of looking to a new one.  Increasing the population of workers willing to work for less than minimum by MILLIONS of people a year, further deflates the demand.  Incentiving people to stay on Welfare and pop out kids eliminates the reward to increase the skills required to rise above minimum wage, so you have less skilled workers demanding more money or they will sut on the Government dime.  Then you have millions of Illegals happy to take jobs for less, setting the true market.  Raising the minimum wage puts more citizens out of work and on to assistance programs, increasing the tax burden, taxes are passed on to the companies and workers, in order to keep the doors open, companies charge more for products and seek ways to cut costs, more automation, more out of work, higher prices on everything and less people actually generating income to be able to afford the higher prices.  Eventually, the market would correct itself, but on the other end you have insane credit limits allowing people eith skills to keep paying and keeping demand alive at higher prices.  So you create a bugger divide in the wealth of the population the more you raise minimum wage and forced employer benefits.  This is why NY is a train wreck, as well as every other short sited dumpster fire that keeps raising minimum wage, but can't understand why people are shitting in the streets.

I agree with every word of this. Am I wrong? I’m as caring a guy as the next person, and don’t like to see people struggle, and I’ve been there. And I also don’t think it’s fair labeling people that disagree with this policy as non-caring or heartless. 
 

But I believe there are states or cities that are going to do it, so it will be interesting to see what will happen......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So you want them to live off of the state?

What percentage of the population are they? Places like goodwill and others hire people like this. And I have no problem with people like this being taken care of by the government. It’s people that would rather sit on their lazy asses than do a manual labor job that need to get thrown off of the govt. dole. In my 35 yrs at chevy, I saw a fuck ton of them. It was so rampant, the company hired investigators to film them doing activities that should have been impossible to do with their “condition”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jc856 said:

What percentage of the population are they? Places like goodwill and others hire people like this. And I have no problem with people like this being taken care of by the government. It’s people that would rather sit on their lazy asses than do a manual labor job that need to get thrown off of the govt. dole. In my 35 yrs at chevy, I saw a fuck ton of them. It was so rampant, the company hired investigators to film them doing activities that should have been impossible to do with their “condition”.

About 15% of people fall between 80-90 IQ. So around 45-50 million.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HipKat said:

If taking the nonstop abuse of me verbally beating the shit out of you is running circles around me, then you must be Jesse Owens

Hip, you aren't beating the shit out of anyone.  Verbally or otherwise.  LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hip, you aren't beating the shit out of anyone.  Verbally or otherwise.  LOL.

I know, you're too dumb to realize it, it's OK


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Whatever you say hotshot.:classic_rolleyes:

Hudwiki.PNG


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, HipKat said:

Are you done now? Did you get it all out of your system?

Typical liberal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2020 at 10:02 AM, HipKat said:

83059922-10162742528880291-4289742820471

So I’ve been getting paid minimum wage for about 21 years now. Im doing pretty well.  Did I meet the challenge? Lol


Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So you want them to live off of the state?

Absolutely!! They have a right to live. That’s why they have disability and partial disability. It’s been around as long as I can remember.


Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

Absolutely!! They have a right to live. That’s why they have disability and partial disability. It’s been around as long as I can remember.

I know. I think the number of people who just choose not to work gets grossly blown out of proportion. If people made more money to do their shitty job, they would be m willing to work.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I know. I think the number of people who just choose not to work gets grossly blown out of proportion. If people made more money to do their shitty job, they would be m willing to work.

Oh really?  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think another way people are misreading this tweet is by thinking someone on minimum wage in 2009 is still at that level today.  In 2009 I was at Wal-Mart making 8.10 an hour for a level 1 one job.  In my current line of work I make 22.50 an hour.  I do not think this post was about someone staying at minimum wage, but asking why minimum wage has not increased with cost of living increases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2020 at 11:01 AM, DC2007 said:

It blows my mind you can't grasp the concept of supply and demand. Automation has reduced the value of labor dramatically, yet we continue to try to beat a dead horse instead of looking to a new one.  Increasing the population of workers willing to work for less than minimum by MILLIONS of people a year, further deflates the demand.  Incentiving people to stay on Welfare and pop out kids eliminates the reward to increase the skills required to rise above minimum wage, so you have less skilled workers demanding more money or they will sut on the Government dime.  Then you have millions of Illegals happy to take jobs for less, setting the true market.  Raising the minimum wage puts more citizens out of work and on to assistance programs, increasing the tax burden, taxes are passed on to the companies and workers, in order to keep the doors open, companies charge more for products and seek ways to cut costs, more automation, more out of work, higher prices on everything and less people actually generating income to be able to afford the higher prices.  Eventually, the market would correct itself, but on the other end you have insane credit limits allowing people eith skills to keep paying and keeping demand alive at higher prices.  So you create a bugger divide in the wealth of the population the more you raise minimum wage and forced employer benefits.  This is why NY is a train wreck, as well as every other short sited dumpster fire that keeps raising minimum wage, but can't understand why people are shitting in the streets.

this is what you say when you never have to hire anyone.  lol economics classes will set you free!

  • Thanks 1

lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

this is what you say when you never have to hire anyone.  lol economics classes will set you free!

What on earth are you talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DC2007 said:

What on earth are you talking about?

here, I'll try to go a little slower so you can try to keep up.  

Your theory on the minimum wage, its effects on hiring, tendency to motivate employers and employees to do one thing over another, are, what's the word I am looking for here..... oh yea, stupid.  the are rendered by someone that clearly does not hire people for a living.  its all theory and no practice.

comprehend? 


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

here, I'll try to go a little slower so you can try to keep up.  

Your theory on the minimum wage, its effects on hiring, tendency to motivate employers and employees to do one thing over another, are, what's the word I am looking for here..... oh yea, stupid.  the are rendered by someone that clearly does not hire people for a living.  its all theory and no practice.

comprehend? 

Love it when frawky tries to talk down to people.  LOL.  It's terrible when the truth doesn't fit your narrative.  Poor boy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Love it when frawky tries to talk down to people.  LOL.  It's terrible when the truth doesn't fit your narrative.  Poor boy.

you wouldnt know the truth if it hit you over the head with your own still.

Now get back to that still, the whiskey aint gonna make itself. 

 

  • Haha 1

lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

here, I'll try to go a little slower so you can try to keep up.  

Your theory on the minimum wage, its effects on hiring, tendency to motivate employers and employees to do one thing over another, are, what's the word I am looking for here..... oh yea, stupid.  the are rendered by someone that clearly does not hire people for a living.  its all theory and no practice.

comprehend? 

Obviously there is an impact, minimum wage falsely altered the compensation for the skills required.  Many more skilled will be forced to accept lower than their worth and unfortunately, many who aren't worth the minimum wage will be paid it.  My macroeconomics view might suck for your world, but don't worry, someday you might learn enough to comprehend it.  Until then, go play with the other children.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DC2007 said:

Obviously there is an impact, minimum wage falsely altered the compensation for the skills required.  Many more skilled will be forced to accept lower than their worth and unfortunately, many who aren't worth the minimum wage will be paid it.  My macroeconomics view might suck for your world, but don't worry, someday you might learn enough to comprehend it.  Until then, go play with the other children.

your macroeconomic view is retarded and each time you post more of this inane garbage, you prove again that you are the furthest thing from a person that hires people for a living.  


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

you wouldnt know the truth if it hit you over the head with your own still.

Now get back to that still, the whiskey aint gonna make itself. 

LOL.  Whatever you say!!!  Too funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...