Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

The 10 Year Challenge

83059922-10162742528880291-4289742820471

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I say lower it.  :classic_tongue:

Derp, derrrrrr, derp

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Minimum wage jobs are not meant for functioning adults. 

There are 3 types of minimum wage employees: 1) Students, who are just trying to make a few extra bucks while completing their educations. 2) People entering the workforce at the beginning of their careers who are using that minimum wage job as a stepping stone to their eventual careers.  3)Low ambition people who don't want to advance to a better job, don't want to pursue higher education and are satisfied with a low paying job rather than a career.  

Now I understand there are exceptions, like people who don't have the intellect to get a better job, but those people are a low % of the minimum wage employees.  

BTW, if the minimum wage person from 2009 had the proper ambition, they wouldn't have to worry about the rent increase because they would be a homeowner by now.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Derp, derrrrrr, derp

I swear that's all I can get out of his responses anymore. Its pathetic.

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

There are 3 types of minimum wage employees: 1) Students, who are just trying to make a few extra bucks while completing their educations. 2) People entering the workforce at the beginning of their careers who are using that minimum wage job as a stepping stone to their eventual careers.  3)Low ambition people who don't want to advance to a better job, don't want to pursue higher education and are satisfied with a low paying job rather than a career.  

Now I understand there are exceptions, like people who don't have the intellect to get a better job, but those people are a low % of the minimum wage employees.  

BTW, if the minimum wage person from 2009 had the proper ambition, they wouldn't have to worry about the rent increase because they would be a homeowner by now.  

What about people who are cognitively limited. Say 85 or so, basically anyon below average intellegnce..Are they destined to live a less dignified and fulfilling lives because they are cognitively limited? Do you have a problem with that?

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

What about people who are cognitively limited. Say 85 or so, basically anyon below average intellegnce..Are they destined to live a less dignified and fulfilling lives because they are cognitively limited? Do you have a problem with that?

They DESERVE their own mansion, right?  LOL.  What's your big solution, ace?  Has to involve free stuff I assume.

13 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You missed the 3rd paragraph where I wrote about those exceptions.  Many of those people will always be handicapped living in a society that is not designed to meet their needs.  There are programs to protect them, but you cannot base minimum wage on the needs of what I already stated, is a pretty low percentage of minimum wage workers.  

• Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

You’re right but you’re not completely right. There is a fourth choice. Jobs in rural areas do not pay well. Two reasons for that. One! fewer jobs puts employers in a position where they can get away with lower wages and two, the destruction of unions in this country. Only 11% of workers are unionized in America today. That is a major issue when it comes to wages.

No, the standard argument to this is that people should move out of the country and going to the cities where there’s better paying jobs and that is ludicrous. There are a multitude of reasons why people stay in rural areas, family probably being the most part.

Here in Peoria, center pillar is the largest and really the only major manufacturers. Starting wage at caterpillar is $8.78 an hour. It takes years before you make it to where you are earning enough money to adequately raise your family, pay your bills etc. I remember when I first moved here looking for any job at seeing ads for experienced carpenters wanted, starting wage is $9.50 an hour.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

30 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

They DESERVE their own mansion, right?  LOL.  What's your big solution, ace?  Has to involve free stuff I assume.

That would be your reply because you’re stupid. No, they deserve to be able to put a roof over their head, food on their table, and pay their bills and live a life where they’re not constantly struggling and worrying about what they can and cannot pay each month.

And they should not have to be limited to living in the biggest playing songs of the city just because that’s all that they can afford. People’s safety should not be ignored because of their income

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

That would be your reply because you’re stupid. No, they deserve to be able to put a roof over their head, food on their table, and pay their bills and live a life where they’re not constantly struggling and worrying about what they can and cannot pay each month.

And they should not have to be limited to living in the biggest playing songs of the city just because that’s all that they can afford. People’s safety should not be ignored because of their income

Yes comrade.  LOL

Minimum wage is the maximum joke.  Low skill and low demand / high supply = low wages.  Continue to raise the wage and watch automation take over.  Machines don't call in, require benefits or form unions, nor do they whine about not being paid enough.  Then you can factor in the illegals willing to work under the table for below the false bottom in the market, so you get higher unemployment rates and the big bad corporations actually pay out less and make more.  

There is this reall interesting course of study they offer in college, called "Economics", just one class would explain most of this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, HipKat said:

83059922-10162742528880291-4289742820471

I don't get the challenge.  Are they challenging someone to stay on minimum wage for 10 years without getting a raise or better job?!?

• Thanks 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

6 hours ago, StraightJ said:

I don't get the challenge.  Are they challenging someone to stay on minimum wage for 10 years without getting a raise or better job?!?

https://www.wired.com/story/facebook-10-year-meme-challenge/

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, DC2007 said:

Minimum wage is the maximum joke.  Low skill and low demand / high supply = low wages.  Continue to raise the wage and watch automation take over.  Machines don't call in, require benefits or form unions, nor do they whine about not being paid enough.  Then you can factor in the illegals willing to work under the table for below the false bottom in the market, so you get higher unemployment rates and the big bad corporations actually pay out less and make more.  

There is this reall interesting course of study they offer in college, called "Economics", just one class would explain most of this.

Thank you.  You said it all.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Thank you.  You said it all.

Interesting that all the commentary has stopped when faced with a logical reason as to why minimum wage is not viable, isn't  it?

17 minutes ago, DC2007 said:

Interesting that all the commentary has stopped when faced with a logical reason as to why minimum wage is not viable, isn't  it?

Yes indeed.  Doubling the minimum wage, as the pandering democrats keep putting out there, would be a huge job killer.  How can people not see that?  Next they'll say we'll have laws against automation.  Lunacy.  

It blows my mind how some of you are not grasping the concept of this. I’m trying to make it into more than it actually is. The graphic didn’t talk about doubling minimum wage, but it’s odd that some took it that way

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It blows my mind how some of you are not grasping the concept of this. I’m trying to make it into more than it actually is. The graphic didn’t talk about doubling minimum wage, but it’s odd that some took it that way

I'm not talking about your stupid graphic.  Bloomberg and other democrats are specifically calling for a $15.00 per hour minimum wage.  Try to keep up.

33 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It blows my mind you can't grasp the concept of supply and demand. Automation has reduced the value of labor dramatically, yet we continue to try to beat a dead horse instead of looking to a new one.  Increasing the population of workers willing to work for less than minimum by MILLIONS of people a year, further deflates the demand.  Incentiving people to stay on Welfare and pop out kids eliminates the reward to increase the skills required to rise above minimum wage, so you have less skilled workers demanding more money or they will sut on the Government dime.  Then you have millions of Illegals happy to take jobs for less, setting the true market.  Raising the minimum wage puts more citizens out of work and on to assistance programs, increasing the tax burden, taxes are passed on to the companies and workers, in order to keep the doors open, companies charge more for products and seek ways to cut costs, more automation, more out of work, higher prices on everything and less people actually generating income to be able to afford the higher prices.  Eventually, the market would correct itself, but on the other end you have insane credit limits allowing people eith skills to keep paying and keeping demand alive at higher prices.  So you create a bugger divide in the wealth of the population the more you raise minimum wage and forced employer benefits.  This is why NY is a train wreck, as well as every other short sited dumpster fire that keeps raising minimum wage, but can't understand why people are shitting in the streets.

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 12:14 PM, f8ta1ity54 said:

those individuals are by the very nature of their condition generally unable to do a well paying job so they should qualify for disability.

• Like 1

cba fan

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Yes indeed.  Doubling the minimum wage, as the pandering democrats keep putting out there, would be a huge job killer.  How can people not see that?  Next they'll say we'll have laws against automation.  Lunacy.  

Luddites unite.

• Haha 1

cba fan

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'm not talking about your stupid graphic.  Bloomberg and other democrats are specifically calling for a $15.00 per hour minimum wage.  Try to keep up.

It’s my fucking thread you stupid motherfucker. You try to keep up, half wit

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, DC2007 said:

It blows my mind you can't grasp the concept of supply and demand. Automation has reduced the value of labor dramatically, yet we continue to try to beat a dead horse instead of looking to a new one.  Increasing the population of workers willing to work for less than minimum by MILLIONS of people a year, further deflates the demand.  Incentiving people to stay on Welfare and pop out kids eliminates the reward to increase the skills required to rise above minimum wage, so you have less skilled workers demanding more money or they will sut on the Government dime.  Then you have millions of Illegals happy to take jobs for less, setting the true market.  Raising the minimum wage puts more citizens out of work and on to assistance programs, increasing the tax burden, taxes are passed on to the companies and workers, in order to keep the doors open, companies charge more for products and seek ways to cut costs, more automation, more out of work, higher prices on everything and less people actually generating income to be able to afford the higher prices.  Eventually, the market would correct itself, but on the other end you have insane credit limits allowing people eith skills to keep paying and keeping demand alive at higher prices.  So you create a bugger divide in the wealth of the population the more you raise minimum wage and forced employer benefits.  This is why NY is a train wreck, as well as every other short sited dumpster fire that keeps raising minimum wage, but can't understand why people are shitting in the streets.

Are you done now? Did you get it all out of your system?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

20 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It’s my fucking thread you stupid motherfucker. You try to keep up, half wit

LOL.  I'm running circles around you.  You own nothing on the internet!!!