Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Wasn't Lamar Going to Win the Super Bowl Easily ??? *****

Lamar go bye bye?  What happened to revolutionizing the game?  He'd better get it done quick 'cause that window is ALREADY closing.  

• Thanks 1

The stat morons thought he played great.  Anyone with half a brain knew this was coming a mile away.

Apparently the Titans copied our blueprint and even gave us a shout out postgame about it.  They also threw in a reminder of how sucky our offense is but thats not the point.  Hes easy to slow down if you have any sort of defensive speed. 

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Great that the braintrust here can remind us football is an individual sport.  I wonder why it isn't included in the Olympics then?

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

6 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

The stat morons thought he played great.  Anyone with half a brain knew this was coming a mile away.

Apparently the Titans copied our blueprint and even gave us a shout out postgame about it.  They also threw in a reminder of how sucky our offense is but thats not the point.  Hes easy to slow down if you have any sort of defensive speed. 

(MBN, this isnt mostly for you, but for those with far more hatred that youve managed to get yourself connected with, lol)

Who cares what stats morons think(well obviously the people like you bitching about it, not those of us who truly couldn't care less).

What did the stats morons say about Peyton Manning?  We remember some of his own teammates spoke up against him, which got him to fly off the handle with things like the "Idiot Kicker" tirade....and this was a guy who was in the discussion for the GOAT for a long time before BB helped Brady seal it up.  And how many years did it take him before he won ONE playoff game?  I think Lamar is safe for awhile if you consider that comparison.

I have spoken.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

22 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

This missing link should crawl back to the swamps where he belongs. 

While I agree, I don't see why you need to bring up Frawk when he's been absent from the shoutbox most of the day.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

While I agree, I don't see why you need to bring up Frawk when he's been absent from the shoutbox most of the day.

She and the other snakes went back under a rock where they belong.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

She and the other snakes went back under a rock where they belong.

Or possibly cast back into the firey pits of hell from whence their souls emerged in the first place.

I'm not counting him out yet.  If the matchups shake out in his favor he could very well win a Super Bowl.  There aren't many teams that are equipped to defend him like the Titans did last weekend.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

19 minutes ago, Woody said:

I'm not counting him out yet.  If the matchups shake out in his favor he could very well win a Super Bowl.  There aren't many teams that are equipped to defend him like the Titans did last weekend.  :niterider:

Oh, I'm not counting him out either.  Simply saying this might have been his best chance.  With an entire offseason for opposing defenses to scheme, it won't be getting any easier.

29 minutes ago, Woody said:

most teams in the nfl are equipped.  All you need is fast linebackers and instruct your line to rush cautiously and not get to far up field.    This has worked for decades, not sure why the Bills were the first team to figure it out .

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

18 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

The analytics crowd loved Lamar Jackson and during the regular season they were correct. But Lamar has struggled in 2 playoff games now.

The blueprint for stopping him is to play a box defense when he is running and forcing his runs to the outside. When he is passing take away the middle of the field and force him to throw the ball to the outside. 

Lamar had a lot of balls that were off target and a lot of wobbling duck throws.

Titans DC Dean Pees had the perfect game plan to shut down Lamar

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

20 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

The analytics crowd loved Lamar Jackson and during the regular season they were correct. But Lamar has struggled in 2 playoff games now.

The blueprint for stopping him is to play a box defense when he is running and forcing his runs to the outside. When he is passing take away the middle of the field and force him to throw the ball to the outside. 

Lamar had a lot of balls that were off target and a lot of wobbling duck throws.

Titans DC Dean Pees had the perfect game plan to shut down Lamar

i am not sold on either but Allen's passing skills are better than Lamar's which is why I think he has a better (not great) chance of being a full time answer at QB.  Jackson's passing skills are terrible.    He has horrendous mechanics, accuracy issues, and floats way too many passes.    At least Allen is good when he sets his feet and is under control.   

21 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

i am not sold on either but Allen's passing skills are better than Lamar's which is why I think he has a better (not great) chance of being a full time answer at QB.  Jackson's passing skills are terrible.    He has horrendous mechanics, accuracy issues, and floats way too many passes.    At least Allen is good when he sets his feet and is under control.   

Allen was the rawest QB of the 2018 draft, Sam Darnold, Baker Mayfield, Josh Rosen were all more pro ready. Lamar Jackson flashed some plays as a pocket passer but he was mostly a scrambling QB and dual threat QB that used his legs.

Allen is improving, loook at his game tape in the Wyoming vs Iowa game and compare that to the last game of the 2018 year vs Miami and compare that 2nd New England Patriots game to see the improvements in his game. Allen still have to take the next step in his development but is making progress. 

I really want to see what Allen can do when Beane adds a TE #2 , a RB #2 and a WR #1 this season.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Lamars stats have been inflated all year by the wide open balls he gets because people or using a spy on him and you have to respect their play action.  Both the Bills and Titans did a good job of containing him, the difference was the Titans scored and did a good job in TOP.

Stop trying to feel better about Allen because LJ had a bad game.  Allen has his own issues that dont get any better because Lamar didnt perform.  The 2 are not linked, neither looks like a real QB, Jackson is just way more explosive, So he gets attention.

i AM counting him out

no way he makes it through another season rushing for 80+ yds a game without getting an injury to his lower body. then he will be forced to stay in the pocket and the ravens offense will plummet like wvr's brain dropped in the ocean

ravens will never win a sb with one-trick jackman at the position

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

JT O'Sullivan breaking down Lamar Jackson's playoff game:

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg