Sign in to follow this  
Nuke

Daboll staying - Browns are hiring Kevin Stefanski

I actually agree with Lit and Nuke(despite him busting my balls with his Super Fan "insult", which I disavow for most things other than niche stuff like being a fan of names).

Not a bad thread, I was just busting his balls because he didnt realize we had been through it already.  It's all good though.  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

On 1/12/2020 at 9:24 PM, LiterateStylish said:

Why would he run screens when we have proven that we are not good at them?

Last time I checked it was the job of the OC to improve all areas of the offense including weak areas.

Screen passes are used by every NFL team except Buffalo.

You seem to make an awful lot of excuses for Daboll and imply that he is never wrong or has no area's of his game he can improve.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

On 1/12/2020 at 9:26 PM, LiterateStylish said:

Daboll has ranked low when he has had bad QB’s.

He has 5 Super Bowl rings when he has had a good QB.

Funny how that works.

Getting Super Bowl rings are important but he got none of those rings were as an OC.

I'm holding out hope that Daboll will improve as an NFL OC because he coached an explosive offense at Alabama the 1 year he was there that was loaded with talent.

I want Beane to add more talent on offense and then see if Daboll can improve the offensive efficiency and scoring, if the offense does not improve in 2020 it's time for Daboll to go.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

18 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Getting Super Bowl rings are important but he got none of those rings were as an OC.

I'm holding out hope that Daboll will improve as an NFL OC because he coached an explosive offense at Alabama the 1 year he was there that was loaded with talent.

I want Beane to add more talent on offense and then see if Daboll can improve the offensive efficiency and scoring, if the offense does not improve in 2020 it's time for Daboll to go.

This post seems level headed and fair enough to me.  I dont want Daboll to be the latest in a long line of Bills staff/players who do better after leaving the Bills, unless they replaced him with someone who would be an immediate improvement(and who knows how likely that would be.  I'd guess not very).  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

On 1/12/2020 at 9:26 PM, LiterateStylish said:

Daboll has ranked low when he has had bad QB’s.

He has 5 Super Bowl rings when he has had a good QB.

Funny how that works.

Remind us all of Dabolls job title for all his SB rings.  I think it would go a long way in provong what a great coordinator he is.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DC2007 said:

Remind us all of Dabolls job title for all his SB rings.  I think it would go a long way in provong what a great coordinator he is.

Name the QB’s he has had when he has been a coordinator...

Listen, this is not a difficult concept.

Daboll has his receivers WIDE OPEN.

The QB is missing them.

You can NOT blame a coordinator because his QB is missing open receivers EVERYWHERE.

Multiple times a game. TD after TD after TD off the board because of it.

I can’t believe I have to explain this to people.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

14 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Daboll’s offense is efficient.

The QB is not.

If the QB gets better next year (that’s we all want right?) then the offense will magically get better too.

7 hours ago, DC2007 said:

Lit won't reply to this so I will. Here are the job titles for Daboll's Super Bowl rings: defensive coaching assistant, WR's coach, WR's coach, TE's coach and TE's coach.

Daboll is far from a proven OC in the NFL like Kyle Shahan or Josh McDaniels or Sean McVay.

I really want to see Daboll take the next step as an OC in the NFL and improve the scoring of Buffalo's offense. If he doesn't improve as an OC in 2020 he will be fired.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Daboll’s offense is efficient.

The QB is not.

If the QB gets better next year (that’s we all want right?) then the offense will magically get better too.

Daboll coached an efficient offense at Alabama for 1 year.

It's a lie to say Daboll's offense is efficient in the NFL. Daboll has never coached an efficient offense in the NFL.

An OC is judged on his ability to develop a QB, his ability to tailor and offense to fit the skills of his QB and maximizing the talent on hand to score as many points as possible.

I'm willing to give Daboll 1 more year but if the Offense doesn't make serious improvement he deserves to be fired because you don't win many games scoring 20 points a game.

Daboll badly needs to improve in the area's of in game adjustments, half time adjustments, creativity and tendency breakers in play calling. I want to see him improve as an OC and Buffalo's offense to improve. No one should be content with the offense production the past 2 years.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Daboll coached an efficient offense at Alabama for 1 year.

It's a lie to say Daboll's offense is efficient in the NFL. Daboll has never coached an efficient offense in the NFL.

An OC is judged on his ability to develop a QB, his ability to tailor and offense to fit the skills of his QB and maximizing the talent on hand to score as many points as possible.

I'm willing to give Daboll 1 more year but if the Offense doesn't make serious improvement he deserves to be fired because you don't win many games scoring 20 points a game.

Daboll badly needs to improve in the area's of in game adjustments, half time adjustments, creativity and tendency breakers in play calling. I want to see him improve as an OC and Buffalo's offense to improve. No one should be content with the offense production the past 2 years.

No, an OC is not judged on their ability to develop a QB.

Thats a QB coaches job.

The OC’s job is to put players in a position to be open and make plays.

Thats exactly what Daboll has done.

The offense only scores 20 points per game because Allen misses 1-2 TD’s per game (literally).

You are blaming Daboll for things that were Allen’s fault.

47 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

No, an OC is not judged on their ability to develop a QB.

Thats a QB coaches job.

The OC’s job is to put players in a position to be open and make plays.

Thats exactly what Daboll has done.

The offense only scores 20 points per game because Allen misses 1-2 TD’s per game (literally).

You are blaming Daboll for things that were Allen’s fault.

You are grossly over exaggerating the amount of TD plays Allen is leaving on the field per game.

Why does the great OC Daboll refuse to incorporate QB waggles, half roll out, play action bootlegs, RPO to take advantage of Allen's athletic ability and ability to make throws on the run?

Daboll has never had an offense score 20.6 points /game as an OC in the NFL, that is exactly who Daboll is as an NFL OC.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg