Sign in to follow this  
Nuke

Daboll staying - Browns are hiring Kevin Stefanski

You forgot the BREAKING.  I lost track of how many hours late and how many people have mentioned this already, though.  You're pulling a current version of Daryl!  ;)

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

I wish he would call more Josh friendly plays but hes not the problem with the offense.   Allen needs to improve 

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

I'm not surprised as there were better head coaching candidates for Cleveland to hire than Daboll.

I really want to see what Daboll can do with a WR and RB added to the offense so the Daboll stans can't make any more excuses for him if the offense doesn't improve.

Just so it's clear I want to see Daboll improve as an OC because he has been an average OC his entire NFL career.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 minutes ago, Meathead said:

misleading title

i think hes getting canned

If Buffalo's offenses doesn't score more than 20 points per game than Daboll is absolutely getting fired at the end of the 2020. It's do or die time for Daboll.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

I wish he would call more Josh friendly plays but hes not the problem with the offense.   Allen needs to improve 

Daboll may want to feature Singletary more in the offense. Daboll may also want to use more screen passes and play action bootlegs and QB waggles.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

Daboll may want to feature Singletary more in the offense. Daboll may also want to use more screen passes and play action bootlegs and QB waggles.

Qb waggles lol

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

I know some of you pride yourselves on being slow, but this nonsense was covered at least 3 HOURS AGO in this thread by cray legs, as well as numerous other places on here:  

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

1 minute ago, Laughing Coffin said:

All I can say is good

Yep.

Nothing screams “I don’t Football” than a fan blaming our offensive woes on Daboll.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

54 minutes ago, Meathead said:

misleading title

i think hes getting canned

You think who is getting canned?

jillies1_zps849e2f3f.jpg

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

If Buffalo's offenses doesn't score more than 20 points per game than Daboll is absolutely getting fired at the end of the 2020. It's do or die time for Daboll.

i think its too late.  dabol has ranked low literally everywhere. hes a journeyman coordinator for a reason

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Yep.

Nothing screams “I don’t Football” than a fan blaming our offensive woes on Daboll.

Daboll had a press conference where he answered a question about why Buffalo doesn't use screen passes more in the offense by saying they are not good at running them.

Nothing screams " I don't care about coaching or improving the offense" than Daboll's answer. Daboll's job as an OC is run an offense that scores points and is innovative and creative. Daboll does the opposite of that. 

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

6 minutes ago, Meathead said:

i think its too late.  dabol has ranked low literally everywhere. hes a journeyman coordinator for a reason

I agree. Daboll has been a failure as an OC. The highest scoring offense he has coached as an OC in the NFL was the 2011 Miami Dolphins who were the 20th ranked scoring offense with 20 points per game.

You don't win many games scoring 20 points a game on offense.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

37 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Do you think having QBs such as Brady Quinn twice, Colt McCoy, Matt Moore, and now a young Josh Allen has anything to do with his low offensive production numbers?

30 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Daboll had a press conference where he answered a question about why Buffalo doesn't use screen passes more in the offense by saying they are not good at running them.

Nothing screams " I don't care about coaching or improving the offense" than Daboll's answer. Daboll's job as an OC is run an offense that scores points and is innovative and creative. Daboll does the opposite of that. 

You have to run plays that give your players the best chance to execute. Should the Pats start running the read option with Tom Brady?

In the games that Allen has thrown a lot, Daboll has said that the defense is basically begging us to throw on them.  It's up to the players to execute against defensive alignments when they are exploitable.

I'll admit I definitely have thrown out some hot takes in my group chats about Daboll sometimes, obviously in the Texans game most recently.  However, if you go back and watch some of the plays, there are plays to be made, it's not Daboll that's stalling the offense...Texans game it's a collection of things but more often than not it's an inconsistent Allen that isn't executing

Josh gets another year so Daboll getting another year is good. We don’t need Josh learning a new offense in a year they should be trying to figure out if he’s the guy. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Why hire a guy who didn't get it done from the AFC when you already beat him with a loser coach?

3 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Why would he run screens when we have proven that we are not good at them?

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

2 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Do you think having QBs such as Brady Quinn twice, Colt McCoy, Matt Moore, and now a young Josh Allen has anything to do with his low offensive production numbers?

You have to run plays that give your players the best chance to execute. Should the Pats start running the read option with Tom Brady?

In the games that Allen has thrown a lot, Daboll has said that the defense is basically begging us to throw on them.  It's up to the players to execute against defensive alignments when they are exploitable.

I'll admit I definitely have thrown out some hot takes in my group chats about Daboll sometimes, obviously in the Texans game most recently.  However, if you go back and watch some of the plays, there are plays to be made, it's not Daboll that's stalling the offense...Texans game it's a collection of things but more often than not it's an inconsistent Allen that isn't executing

Bingo.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

3 hours ago, Meathead said:

Daboll has ranked low when he has had bad QB’s.

He has 5 Super Bowl rings when he has had a good QB.

Funny how that works.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg