Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Wow... we could have beat this Chiefs team

2 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Never said it did, but it shows your obsession and/or lack of awareness when you soley focus on Lit, very similar to when follks complain he only focuses on Josh Allen in a team game.  Hopefully that explanation is simple enough for you and the horde of haters to grasp.

"My" obsession?  LOL.  You're either nuts or a Lit apologist for some weird reason.  Or are you Lit?  So quick to defend him.  Don't attempt to talk down to me, my dopey friend.  Haters?  LOL.  Please fill us all in on your background and why you're so "wise" about all things.  You strike me as one creepy cat I'm sorry to day.  No idea what provoked you.  Whatever .  Molecules in my universe (I stole that line from the great Barry Switzer).     

6 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

"My" obsession?  LOL.  You're either nuts or a Lit apologist for some weird reason.  Or are you Lit?  So quick to defend him.  Don't attempt to talk down to me, my dopey friend.  Haters?  LOL.  Please fill us all in on your background and why you're so "wise" about all things.  You strike me as one creepy cat I'm sorry to day.  No idea what provoked you.  Whatever .  Molecules in my universe (I stole that line from the great Barry Switzer).     

Lack of logic provokes me.  Hard to call me a Lit Apologist(tm) when Ive disagreed with him in multiple topics today and vice versa.  Unlike a number of you from both sides of the fake political paradigm, he used logic in our disagreements and didn't devolve into personal attacks and insults like almost every one of you did.  For those LOGICAL reasons, I respect his method of operation.  If he starts acting like the rest of you, then I don't.  It's quite simple to understand.

It's sad how threatened you get when someone points out logically how your argument is lacking and you lash out with wild accusations and personal insults, when no such tactics were used against you.  To paraphrase Trump: Sad, very sad.  (what's even more sad is that I disagree with Lit's attacking of the Bills, yet you are coming after me for nothing other than being honest).  

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy