Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

US can save $600 Billion a year

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

A tad? He’s a tad odd like Michael Moore is a tad overweight.

LOL.  MM is moore than a tad overweight.  Get it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'll do anything I please, sir!  I'm throwing down the gauntlet in fact!  LOL

 

dr-evil-right.gif


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

End the war on drugs and invest in central/ south america and people will stop coming here. Maybe if we didnt destabilize these countries in the first place it wouldnt be an issue.

I agree with ending the war on drugs.  It's interesting you and I can find multiple things to agree on, while some of the more subversive members on here have a staple diet of ad hominem attacks and try to rile people up by talking about them in the 3rd person like immature children.

Ending the drug war will not stop the caravans that NGOs funded by those like Soros are funding.  I mean the waves from SubSaharan Africa by way of central america sure as shit didn't swim over and are not in the caravans for any drug war related reasons.  Of course these are indisputable facts that the childish members who rely on taunts instead of factual discussion have no answers for.  I'd almost rather you allow them to reply first to amuse the both of us before giving your usual thoughtful response.


"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

End the war on drugs and invest in central/ south america and people will stop coming here. Maybe if we didnt destabilize these countries in the first place it wouldnt be an issue.

I agree with ending the war on drugs.  It's interesting you and I can find multiple things to agree on, while some of the more subversive members on here have a staple diet of ad hominem attacks and try to rile people up by talking about them in the 3rd person like immature children.

Ending the drug war will not stop the caravans that NGOs funded by those like Soros are funding.  I mean the waves from SubSaharan Africa by way of central america sure as shit didn't swim over and are not in the caravans for any drug war related reasons.  Of course these are indisputable facts that the childish members who rely on taunts instead of factual discussion have no answers for.  I'd almost rather you allow them to reply first to amuse the both of us before giving your usual thoughtful response.


"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

End the war on drugs and invest in central/ south america and people will stop coming here. Maybe if we didnt destabilize these countries in the first place it wouldnt be an issue.

I agree with ending the war on drugs.  It's interesting you and I can find multiple things to agree on, while some of the more subversive members on here have a staple diet of ad hominem attacks and try to rile people up by talking about them in the 3rd person like immature children.

Ending the drug war will not stop the caravans that NGOs funded by those like Soros are funding.  I mean the waves from SubSaharan Africa by way of central america sure as shit didn't swim over and are not in the caravans for any drug war related reasons.  Of course these are indisputable facts that the childish members who rely on taunts instead of factual discussion have no answers for.  I'd almost rather you allow them to reply first to amuse the both of us before giving your usual thoughtful response.


"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

End the war on drugs and invest in central/ south america and people will stop coming here. Maybe if we didnt destabilize these countries in the first place it wouldnt be an issue.

I agree with ending the war on drugs.  It's interesting you and I can find multiple things to agree on, while some of the more subversive members on here have a staple diet of ad hominem attacks and try to rile people up by talking about them in the 3rd person like immature children.

Ending the drug war will not stop the caravans that NGOs funded by those like Soros are funding.  I mean the waves from SubSaharan Africa by way of central america sure as shit didn't swim over and are not in the caravans for any drug war related reasons.  Of course these are indisputable facts that the childish members who rely on taunts instead of factual discussion have no answers for.  I'd almost rather you allow them to reply first to amuse the both of us before giving your usual thoughtful response.


"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

I agree with ending the war on drugs.  It's interesting you and I can find multiple things to agree on, while some of the more subversive members on here have a staple diet of ad hominem attacks and try to rile people up by talking about them in the 3rd person like immature children.

Ending the drug war will not stop the caravans that NGOs funded by those like Soros are funding.  I mean the waves from SubSaharan Africa by way of central america sure as shit didn't swim over and are not in the caravans for any drug war related reasons.  Of course these are indisputable facts that the childish members who rely on taunts instead of factual discussion have no answers for.  I'd almost rather you allow them to reply first to amuse the both of us before giving your usual thoughtful response.

Got links? 

I'm all for having real discussion. Like anyone else, I want what is best for our country. We may disagree on how we get there but I like to follow the facts. 


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Got links? 

I'm all for having real discussion. Like anyone else, I want what is best for our country. We may disagree on how we get there but I like to follow the facts. 

I'm fairly sure if I could find them again if I re-researched.  I'm guessing searches such is simply putting the word caravan with the abbriviation NGO might find results, and throwing in the name soros might as well, but I'd be happy to do it another night.  I appreciate sincere people, as opposed to those obsessed with mocking me at every turn no matter what I say. I think the latter is one of the reasons people don't get more down working together on there own, outside of government.  That is far from by chance either, and is part of the age old "divide and conquer/rule" strategy that makes the herd easier to manage.

I think I'm done getting serious for the night, and would like to relax like this board was originally intended for, even though it could be mocked as a diversion.  :)


"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

I agree with ending the war on drugs.  It's interesting you and I can find multiple things to agree on, while some of the more subversive members on here have a staple diet of ad hominem attacks and try to rile people up by talking about them in the 3rd person like immature children.

Ending the drug war will not stop the caravans that NGOs funded by those like Soros are funding.  I mean the waves from SubSaharan Africa by way of central america sure as shit didn't swim over and are not in the caravans for any drug war related reasons.  Of course these are indisputable facts that the childish members who rely on taunts instead of factual discussion have no answers for.  I'd almost rather you allow them to reply first to amuse the both of us before giving your usual thoughtful response.

Always the victim, aren’t you? Listen you fucking twerp, here’s a deal for you. Stop mentioning me in posts and shouts. Stop with your insinuations and keep me out of ANY of your communications, and I’ll stop. I won’t mention you, won’t comment on your posts, I’ll pretend you don’t exist. Deal? I think it’s a good deal. You can blather to your hearts content, without a worry that I’ll say something. Starting now. And I’m always watching, deals off if you mention me again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why the fuck does everyone keep harping on Medicare for all?  The reason costs are high now is insurance, so instead of socializing healthcare the way a respectable government system works, as in you pay taxes and the Governement provides payment to the physicians to provide care to whoever walks through the door, we want to continue the administrative costs of insurance. WHY?!  If you want socialized heathcare, allow the tax dollars to be paid DIRECTLY to the hospitals and docs and be run by the Government ( probably as sub contractors as the current structure doesnt allow it), and screw having the patient go to the doc, doc biling insurance, insurance questions doc and pharmacy, both submitt more paperwork, both then bill insurance, insurance refunds both of them for the difference between patient paymebt and the bill..   OR, patient sees doc, doc is paid by Government for their hourly wage... which way REALLY cuts cost?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, StraightJ said:

I'm fairly sure if I could find them again if I re-researched.  I'm guessing searches such is simply putting the word caravan with the abbriviation NGO might find results, and throwing in the name soros might as well, but I'd be happy to do it another night.  I appreciate sincere people, as opposed to those obsessed with mocking me at every turn no matter what I say. I think the latter is one of the reasons people don't get more down working together on there own, outside of government.  That is far from by chance either, and is part of the age old "divide and conquer/rule" strategy that makes the herd easier to manage.

I think I'm done getting serious for the night, and would like to relax like this board was originally intended for, even though it could be mocked as a diversion.  :)

Hopefully you can find a reputable source, as everything I have found on this topic has already debunked your claim.


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Aren't you going to credit me for inspiring your new avatar?  Give credit where it's due.  LOL.  You didn't think of that on your own and you know it.

I'd give like, $5.00 to the fatass campaign if you adopted this avatar

 

 

Jethro.jpg

  • Haha 1

lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jc856 said:

Always the victim, aren’t you? Listen you fucking twerp, here’s a deal for you. Stop mentioning me in posts and shouts. Stop with your insinuations and keep me out of ANY of your communications, and I’ll stop. I won’t mention you, won’t comment on your posts, I’ll pretend you don’t exist. Deal? I think it’s a good deal. You can blather to your hearts content, without a worry that I’ll say something. Starting now. And I’m always watching, deals off if you mention me again.

earth to JC, this is exactly how NOT go get him to leave you alone..... you're feeding the troll. that's what he is here for.  Just ignore him mostly and slip in the occasional 

0hnon02sck0sgcuzg.jpg

and youre good to go.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, jc856 said:

So, you reject that theory, out of hand?

Dude, he doesn't even fully understand this question, and you want an answer to it?


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  MM is moore than a tad overweight.  Get it?

That's his point, you idiot, and that SJ os more than a tad odd. 

smh, Jee-ZUZZZZZ you are dense as fuck, man. 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jc856 said:

Always the victim, aren’t you? Listen you fucking twerp, here’s a deal for you. Stop mentioning me in posts and shouts. Stop with your insinuations and keep me out of ANY of your communications, and I’ll stop. I won’t mention you, won’t comment on your posts, I’ll pretend you don’t exist. Deal? I think it’s a good deal. You can blather to your hearts content, without a worry that I’ll say something. Starting now. And I’m always watching, deals off if you mention me again.

That ignore feature works well! Especially in the Shoutbox - he doesn't even exist in there, to me

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, HipKat said:

That's his point, you idiot, and that SJ os more than a tad odd. 

smh, Jee-ZUZZZZZ you are dense as fuck, man. 

"dense as fuck".  You have quite the vocabulary.  LOL.  Rhodes Scholar??  LOL.  I think not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

"dense as fuck".  You have quite the vocabulary.  LOL.  Rhodes Scholar??  LOL.  I think not.

Wrong again! Just think, the next time you’re right about something will be the first time
 

Swearing Is Actually a Sign of More Intelligence - Not Less - Say Scientists

The use of obscene or taboo language - or swearing, as it’s more commonly known - is often seen as a sign that the speaker lacks vocabulary, cannot express themselves in a less offensive way, or even lacks intelligence.

 

Studies have shown, however, that swearing may in fact display a more, rather than less, intelligent use of language.

While swearing can become a habit, we choose to swear in different contexts and for different purposes: for linguistic effect, to convey emotion, for laughs, or perhaps even to be deliberately nasty.

 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HipKat said:

That ignore feature works well! Especially in the Shoutbox - he doesn't even exist in there, to me

He seems to be ignoring this post, that has to tell me something. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, StraightJ said:

I agree with ending the war on drugs.  It's interesting you and I can find multiple things to agree on, while some of the more subversive members on here have a staple diet of ad hominem attacks and try to rile people up by talking about them in the 3rd person like immature children.

Ending the drug war will not stop the caravans that NGOs funded by those like Soros are funding.  I mean the waves from SubSaharan Africa by way of central america sure as shit didn't swim over and are not in the caravans for any drug war related reasons.  Of course these are indisputable facts that the childish members who rely on taunts instead of factual discussion have no answers for.  I'd almost rather you allow them to reply first to amuse the both of us before giving your usual thoughtful response.

If the war on drugs is profitable to those at the top, good luck ending it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jc856 said:

He seems to be ignoring this post, that has to tell me something. 

 

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Wrong again! Just think, the next time you’re right about something will be the first time
 

Swearing Is Actually a Sign of More Intelligence - Not Less - Say Scientists

The use of obscene or taboo language - or swearing, as it’s more commonly known - is often seen as a sign that the speaker lacks vocabulary, cannot express themselves in a less offensive way, or even lacks intelligence.

Studies have shown, however, that swearing may in fact display a more, rather than less, intelligent use of language.

While swearing can become a habit, we choose to swear in different contexts and for different purposes: for linguistic effect, to convey emotion, for laughs, or perhaps even to be deliberately nasty.

@Thebowflexbody Nothing to say on this one??? 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...