Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

US can save $600 Billion a year

Recommended Posts

No thanks, I like my healthcare just fine.If we ever went to socialized medicine where would the rich and famous go for premium health care?They all come to the USA to get treated cause they can afford the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

By switching to a single payer system like M4A.

https://www.businessinsider.com/single-payer-system-could-save-us-massive-administrative-costs-2020-1

Over a decade that's 6 trillion dollars.

They can save far more by ending these unconstitutional/immoral never-ending wars of agression.  They'd also save far more than just money, and no complicated schemes of trickery or blind trust required like these schemes normally require.  Of course no new middle men would make profits without offering a new scheme, instead of just doing the legal and moral thing to save money like I suggest.

Posts like this actually get VWR and others to make good points.


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

No thanks, I like my healthcare just fine.If we ever went to socialized medicine where would the rich and famous go for premium health care?They all come to the USA to get treated cause they can afford the best.

What's more important to you, your private healthcare provider or your doctor?

Cosmetic treatments would not be covered. 

You would have the same treatment as any celebrity for everything else.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

They can save far more by ending these unconstitutional/immoral never-ending wars of agression.  They'd also save far more than just money, and no complicated schemes of trickery or blind trust required like these schemes normally require.  Of course no new middle men would make profits without offering a new scheme, instead of just doing the legal and moral thing to save money like I suggest.

Posts like this actually get VWR and others to make good points.

I'm all for stopping the wars. Instead of trillions on war we could have had healthcare.

You think that "we cant have M4A because we'll have to pay for celebrities" is a good point? Lol


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

What's more important to you, your private healthcare provider or your doctor?

Cosmetic treatments would not be covered. 

You would have the same treatment as any celebrity for everything else.

Open borders and socialism can not work. The debt clock will expire eventually as it is and the market will crash.  That formula will just cause it to happen much sooner, if that is even possible.

  • Thanks 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'm all for stopping the wars. Instead of trillions on war we could have had healthcare.

You think that "we cant have M4A because we'll have to pay for celebrities" is a good point? Lol

I'd prefer your schemes to needless wars that do nothing for this country and only benefit Israel and maybe the Saudis.  

  • Thanks 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

What's more important to you, your private healthcare provider or your doctor?

Cosmetic treatments would not be covered. 

You would have the same treatment as any celebrity for everything else.

You misunderstand me,People of means from all over the world come here for surgeries and Cancer treatment because the care is far better.Plenty of Canadians come to Roswell park in Buffalo because Canadian healthcare is slow and poor. They pay 100% out of pocket to come here even though it's free in Canada.Socialize medicine and the best doctors will move to elective surgery and get out of or wont enter socialized medicine at all. When that happens we are Canada or even Venezuela.It doesn't work there and it wouldn't work here.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

No thanks, I like my healthcare just fine.If we ever went to socialized medicine where would the rich and famous go for premium health care?They all come to the USA to get treated cause they can afford the best.

Killer new Avatar!

  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

You misunderstand me,People of means from all over the world come here for surgeries and Cancer treatment because the care is far better.Plenty of Canadians come to Roswell park in Buffalo because Canadian healthcare is slow and poor. They pay 100% out of pocket to come here even though it's free in Canada.Socialize medicine and the best doctors will move to elective surgery and get out of or wont enter socialized medicine at all. When that happens we are Canada or even Venezuela.It doesn't work there and it wouldn't work here.

See, this is what you guys do. They come here to Roswell Park because it's one of the premier cancer treatment facilities in the world, not because of slow health care and my family, that is Canadian have always disputed that. Urgent needs get urgent care. No waiting


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Killer new Avatar!

Aren't you going to credit me for inspiring your new avatar?  Give credit where it's due.  LOL.  You didn't think of that on your own and you know it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Aren't you going to credit me for inspiring your new avatar?  Give credit where it's due.  LOL.  You didn't think of that on your own and you know it.

No shit, sherlock


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HipKat said:

No shit, sherlock

LOL.  In any event, it's great!  Hang onto it for a while.  For some reason I can't upload Admiral Kirk from Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan.  A pity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Open borders and socialism can not work. The debt clock will expire eventually as it is and the market will crash.  That formula will just cause it to happen much sooner, if that is even possible.

Who said anything about open borders? Stay on topic.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

You misunderstand me,People of means from all over the world come here for surgeries and Cancer treatment because the care is far better.Plenty of Canadians come to Roswell park in Buffalo because Canadian healthcare is slow and poor. They pay 100% out of pocket to come here even though it's free in Canada.Socialize medicine and the best doctors will move to elective surgery and get out of or wont enter socialized medicine at all. When that happens we are Canada or even Venezuela.It doesn't work there and it wouldn't work here.

They can go to the other countries that have socialized medicine. How many people are we talking about here? Lol this is so dumb.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Who said anything about open borders? Stay on topic.

You didn't have to.  The fact that we have them even under Chump or anyone since before Raegan is enough reason to mention why increasing the debt is something beyond stupid when we can not handle the CURRENT payments even.  Wow, some of you are dense.

  • Thanks 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  In any event, it's great!  Hang onto it for a while.  For some reason I can't upload Admiral Kirk from Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan.  A pity.

Sometimes when I see/remember the rage on Kirk's face, I can imagine you screaming "Hipppppp" or "Frawwwwkkkk" instead of "Khaaannnn""  :)


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StraightJ said:

You didn't have to.  The fact that we have them even under Chump or anyone since before Raegan is enough reason to mention why increasing the debt is something beyond stupid when we can not handle the CURRENT payments even.  Wow, some of you are dense.

End the war on drugs and invest in central/ south america and people will stop coming here. Maybe if we didnt destabilize these countries in the first place it wouldnt be an issue.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

End the war on drugs and invest in central/ south america and people will stop coming here. Maybe if we didnt destabilize these countries in the first place it wouldnt be an issue.

Shut up for the love of god.  What is your education level?  You're all about money for nothing and the chicks for free.  Earn something for once in your life and stop looking for easy handouts.  Fill us all in on your actual situation.  Not going to debate a freeloader.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Shut up for the love of god.  What is your education level?  You're all about money for nothing and the chicks for free.  Earn something for once in your life and stop looking for easy handouts.  Fill us all in on your actual situation.  Not going to debate a freeloader.

When are you fools going to stop bickering and listen to SJ? All the worlds problems are caused by the USUAL SUSPECTS. He preaches this 24/7 on this site and you people JUST. DON’T. LISTEN. HEY SJ, am I helping ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jc856 said:

When are you fools going to stop bickering and listen to SJ? All the worlds problems are caused by the USUAL SUSPECTS. He preaches this 24/7 on this site and you people JUST. DON’T. LISTEN. HEY SJ, am I helping ?

Not listening to SJ.  He's a tad odd.  Decent enough guy, but not someone I take advice from......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Shut up for the love of god.  What is your education level?  You're all about money for nothing and the chicks for free.  Earn something for once in your life and stop looking for easy handouts.  Fill us all in on your actual situation.  Not going to debate a freeloader.

Care to make a single counter argument, or are you just going to stick to your usual ad hominem, gish galloping, and obfuscating?

If you cant formulate a decent argument, go away or use the ignore feature.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Not listening to SJ.  He's a tad odd.  Decent enough guy, but not someone I take advice from......

So, you reject that theory, out of hand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Not listening to SJ.  He's a tad odd.  Decent enough guy, but not someone I take advice from......

A tad? He’s a tad odd like Michael Moore is a tad overweight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Care to make a single counter argument, or are you just going to stick to your usual ad hominem, gish galloping, and obfuscating?

If you cant formulate a decent argument, go away or use the ignore feature.

I'll do anything I please, sir!  I'm throwing down the gauntlet in fact!  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...