Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just wondering with the upcoming presidential election if you'd sell out your vote to the opposing party for,

  1. A) $500.
  2. B) Bills season tickets upper level.
  3. C) $1,000.
  4. D) Bills season tickets lower level
  5. E) I value my integrity and my vote can not be sold.

Please state your current party and option.

 

For myself, Trump C

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd take their money & vote for whoever I wanted to since they can't watch me vote.  

In a way Andrew Yang is trying to do this right now, promising voters $1,000/month and he's not exactly lighting it up among Democratic party primary voters per the latest polls.  

I'm an independent who can't vote in primaries in NYS, so I don't have a preferred candidate.  I don't like Trump-he's a liar & fraud who destroyed an entire football league in his younger days.  However, I'm a moderate & if the Democrats go too far left, I won't be able to support any candidate.  

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

Just wondering with the upcoming presidential election if you'd sell out your vote to the opposing party for,

  1. A) $500.
  2. B) Bills season tickets upper level.
  3. C) $1,000.
  4. D) Bills season tickets lower level
  5. E) I value my integrity and my vote can not be sold.

Please state your current party and option.

For myself, Trump C

SIA, I believe you mean well, so this response isn't directed at you personally but rather at assumptions many in society make.

This post makes multiple assumptions.  "the opposing party" clearly identifies at least one of them.

Not being aware your mind could already be bought to begin with without your awareness(a very rudimentary part of the plan), and thereby invalidating the entire premise, indentifies another assumption.

I could go on, but think I've already sufficiently stated my case and don't wish to seem disrespectful like Belichick running up the score against division opponents,


"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I'd take their money & vote for whoever I wanted to since they can't watch me vote.  

In a way Andrew Yang is trying to do this right now, promising voters $1,000/month and he's not exactly lighting it up among Democratic party primary voters per the latest polls.  

I'm an independent who can't vote in primaries in NYS, so I don't have a preferred candidate.  I don't like Trump-he's a liar & fraud who destroyed an entire football league in his younger days.  However, I'm a moderate & if the Democrats go too far left, I won't be able to support any candidate.  

Andrew Yang impressed me the most from the last Democratic debate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

SIA, I believe you mean well, so this response isn't directed at you personally but rather at assumptions many in society make.

This post makes multiple assumptions.  "the opposing party" clearly identifies at least one of them.

Not being aware your mind could already be bought to begin with without your awareness(a very rudimentary part of the plan), and thereby invalidating the entire premise, indentifies another assumption.

I could go on, but think I've already sufficiently stated my case and don't wish to seem disrespectful like Belichick running up the score against division opponents,

Yes I am bought as the dems have not provided any viable options. Assumptions............let's get real, the next president will be either Republican or Democrat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sucked In Again said:

Yes I am bought as the dems have not provided any viable options. Assumptions............let's get real, the next president will be either Republican or Democrat.

You just proved one point about what's already been bought.


"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just choosing the best option for my needs, but think my one vote won't make a difference. In actuality believe posting pro Trump on this site makes more of a difference than my one vote. Let's face it though, the lines are pretty well drawn, I don't believe there is going to be much of a change over without a major disruption, whatever that may be. It certainly won't be impeachment as the dems bankrolled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

Just choosing the best option for my needs, but think my one vote won't make a difference. In actuality believe posting pro Trump on this site makes more of a difference than my one vote. Let's face it though, the lines are pretty well drawn, I don't believe there is going to be much of a change over without a major disruption, whatever that may be. It certainly won't be impeachment as the dems bankrolled.

I actually agree with most of what you've said there.  I'm not trying to be like your abusive pal you just applauded in the Shoutbox.

About the bolded portion, guys like Thomas Jefferson who some consider to be the ultimate patriot, said that each generation needs it's own revolution.  There is also a line about the tree of liberty needing to be occasionally watered with the blood of tryants and patriots, as well as others that show that revolution isn't a one and done deal for all of eternity, but that eternal vigilance may be required....and it sure as sh*t doesn't involve picking from the piles of refuse we are occasionally offered the "choice" of living through.

 


"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sucked In Again said:

Just wondering with the upcoming presidential election if you'd sell out your vote to the opposing party for,

  1. A) $500.
  2. B) Bills season tickets upper level.
  3. C) $1,000.
  4. D) Bills season tickets lower level
  5. E) I value my integrity and my vote can not be sold.

Please state your current party and option.

For myself, Trump C

Wouldn't sell my vote and I DEFINITELY wouldn't subject myself or a loved one to sit in that cesspool of a stadium with all of those assholes to watch the bungling bills.Im voting TRUMP

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Just wondering with the upcoming presidential election if you'd sell out your vote to the opposing party for,

  1. A) $500.
  2. B) Bills season tickets upper level.
  3. C) $1,000.
  4. D) Bills season tickets lower level
  5. E) I value my integrity and my vote can not be sold.

Please state your current party and option.

 

For myself, Trump C

C. of course I would. I live in Illinois and my vote does not count. This state votes the Democratic candidate in every 4 years for the last 7. It will not change this upcoming election due to Obama influence is still too strong here.

I always vote third party as a protest vote.

  • Thanks 1

cba fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Just wondering with the upcoming presidential election if you'd sell out your vote to the opposing party for,

  1. A) $500.
  2. B) Bills season tickets upper level.
  3. C) $1,000.
  4. D) Bills season tickets lower level
  5. E) I value my integrity and my vote can not be sold.

Please state your current party and option.

For myself, Trump C

Greens, and the only way I vote for either of the two main parties is a state dept job to Moscow or Berlin, and a billion dollars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to see some who replied were actually honest!  The bluster gets old.

 

If you like bluster, check out the first 2 minutes and 20 seconds of this Ted Dibiase clip(the 2nd half is just a replay).  It's a pretty simple, yet also very realistic illustration of how "everybody has a price, for the Million Dollar Man"!!!! lol      Even though it's WWF and old school, the illustration is how life tends to work:   (some of his better work came after this intro piece....in the latter ones he found reasons to rip the people off that he boguht out, adding insult to injury!  I wish I could find them!)

 

 


"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha, here is a compilation with some of the ones I reember.  I fast forwarded it to where one of the best illustrations of how society works is shown!

Check out the kid's name too...fitting for the board!  Only about a minute or so long.  Everybody's got a price!!!  (Dibiase illustrates how the establishment thinks about YOU!!)  EDIT: I doubt even Lit or Frawk have a diabolical laugh half this epic!!

 

 


"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, cba fan said:

C. of course I would. I live in Illinois and my vote does not count. This state votes the Democratic candidate in every 4 years for the last 7. It will not change this upcoming election due to Obama influence is still too strong here.

I always vote third party as a protest vote.

You live in Illinois, too? Chicago, I assume


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...