Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Titans Playing How McDermott Wished The Bills Could Play.

Ugh.

The Titans are showing the world what McDermott wants. The Titans philosophy IS 100% McDermotts philosophy.

And Im not just talking about winning with defense.

im talking about the philosophical approach to offense, more so the qb position. 

Tannenhill is just handing the ball off. Less than 100 yards a game. 1 maybe 2 big throws a game. Don’t fuck up. Milk the clock.

When the Bills drafted Allen some of you came at me saying stuff like 

HAHAHA BILLS PICKED A QB! THERE GOES YOUR PROOF BILLS DONT PRIORITIZE OFFENSE! 

And my simple response was, and still is: they drafted Allen to hand the ball off, make a couple key throws, don’t fuck up, and milk the clock. 

McDermott is jerking off watching the Titans play. 

And seeing them in the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP game is MORE proof that this team will continue to use its resources to draft/sign more defense. And now maybe bigger running backs. 

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

17 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Ugh.

The Titans are showing the world what McDermott wants. The Titans philosophy IS 100% McDermotts philosophy.

im talking about the philosophical approach to offense, more so the qb position. 

Tannenhill is just handing the ball off. Less than 100 yards a game. 1 maybe 2 big throws a game. Don’t fuck up. Milk the clock.

And my simple response was, and still is: they drafted Allen to hand the ball off, make a couple key throws, don’t fuck up, and milk the clock. 

And seeing them in the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP game is MORE proof that this team will continue to use its resources to draft/sign more defense. And now maybe bigger running backs. 

Sean, let me beat the much harsher Daryls61 to the punch and ask if you should be placed on suicide watch if the Titans win the Super Bowl and prove everything that you believe and hold dear to be wrong, and leave you with nothing to go on about here?  Daryl likely wouldn't take it this easy on you(even though he is more concise), but I like you enough to ask in the kinder/gentler way that Neil Young referenced in Keep On Rocking In The Free World.

Seriously, I think it might be a good cash wager that you hate the thought of the Titans winning the Super Bowl more than you would of the Patriots winning it.  I am the Range Insider(tm), and I have spoken.  

spacer.png

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

If they played more like the Titans they would have won. In the 2nd half they ran Singletary only  7 times. Josh passed or kept it 31 times. Your begging for bad things like that. 

• Thanks 2

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

Sean, let me beat the much harsher Daryls61 to the punch and ask if you should be placed on suicide watch if the Titans win the Super Bowl and prove everything that you believe and hold dear to be wrong, and leave you with nothing to go on about here?  Daryl likely wouldn't take it this easy on you(even though he is more concise), but I like you enough to ask in the kinder/gentler way that Neil Young referenced in Keep On Rocking In The Free World.

Seriously, I think it might be a good cash wager that you hate the thought of the Titans winning the Super Bowl more than you would of the Patriots winning it.  I am the Range Insider(tm), and I have spoken.  

spacer.png

the office headache GIF

53 minutes ago, Nuke said:

If they played more like the Titans they would have won. In the 2nd half they ran Singletary only  7 times. Josh passed or kept it 31 times. Your begging for bad things like that. 

They gave it to Motor 7 times because the kid was getting POUNDED. He’s 5’7 100 pounds! Lol

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

They gave it to Motor 7 times because the kid was getting POUNDED. He’s 5’7 100 pounds! Lol

Yep.  With a bruiser at running back, we could've been hosting next week. I like Singletary, but we need more in the running game. With Allen at qb, our running game has to be stellar.  He shouldn't be throwing 40+ times. More like 15 to 25.  

• Thanks 1

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

While this may be true, the biggest problem with the Bills is they have no identity.  They are not a run first team, they are not a pass first team, they are nothing.   At least you know what the Titans are. 

And regardless of whether they want to copy the Titans or not, what irks most is their play not to lose, go into a shell because you have a 7 point lead mentality.  That has to change, run or pass identity.   Sadly it wont because that is what McDufus is, a conservative, play not to lose, Jeff Fisher, Tony Dungy (pre Manning), Marty Schottenheimer clone.

• Thanks 2

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Ugh.

This is true.

• Thanks 1

Just now, travolta said:

This is true.

i said about a year ago that it is about time a team won with average QBs and bruising running. Too few Brady’s, Rogers, Breeses to go around.too many teams ignore this formula. 

titans could be the team. Good for them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, travolta said:

i said about a year ago that it is about time a team won with average QBs and bruising running. Too few Brady’s, Rogers, Breeses to go around.too many teams ignore this formula. 

titans could be the team. Good for them. 

Sean, would you please endorse this fella's post being he trusted your good intentions enough to believe you were like him and endorsed yours? :)

Maybe I do want to be the Messiah after all, like crowned prince Kushner(even if for different reasons, such as bringing peace).  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

5 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Sean, would you please endorse this fella's post being he trusted your good intentions enough to believe you were like him and endorsed yours? :)

Maybe I do want to be the Messiah after all, like crowned prince Kushner(even if for different reasons, such as bringing peace).  

Be honest. We all would take this formula to win the SB. 

2 minutes ago, travolta said:

Be honest. We all would take this formula to win the SB. 

Yes, any rational person would!!!  :beer:

Sean and his devotees, however, are a different story.  He has created a Range identity based almost soley off of raging against that formula(or ones that employ similar concepts), so I'd actually respect him more if he continued to lash out against your question rather than embracing it to have someone like him for a brief moment they'll likely soon forget anyhow.  

One thing I do not question about Sean is his integrity(or as the current season of South Park calls it, "Tegridy").  I may not agree with all of his shtick, but he genuinely seems to believe what he says, maybe more than the majority on here do about everything they say.  I may be annoying the heck out of Sean by being the only person other than Daryls61 to stand up to him consistently, but I hope the guy realizes it is not due to his integrity, which I respect more than most on here and am going out of my way to actually give him kudos for. 

Sean's a guy you could trust your kids around, other than if you care about them walking out as hardened pessimists after a few hours of being subjected to his antics.  :)

• Haha 1

When you can impose your will on a team, do it.  If thats passing for 600 yards or rushing for 250, it doesn't matter, just go do it.  Tenn took one shot all game and it worked, from there on Henry could not be stopped, so why stop?  They did EXACTLY what Daboll should have done, a mix of run plays until a big one breaks, but averaging 4+ anyway and they couldnt stop it, so why try to be cute? Run it more, the more tired they get, the better the odds of another big play. 

Henry is the modern day Jim Brown, Jerrome Bettis, GIANT Adrian Peterson, you hammer them early and often and eventually the defense wears down and this big fella has wheels.  Hes a rare breed and boy is he going to get PAID in the offseason.  Nobody wants to tackle that man.  Though its interesting, he can be stood up "easily" if you can get him before he gets a head of steam. Thats kinda like saying you can contain Jackson if you can keep him going horizontally. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Ugh.

You have to have balance to get to, and win the Super Bowl. Does this Titans team have that?  When Tannenhill needs to throw for 250 yards, and 2 touchdowns, will he be able to do that.

Vrabel having great success on the ground, with no mistakes, while controlling the clock will lead to plenty of copy cat coaches. Don Shula won this way for years.

If McBeane are able to ultimately be successful with it ... cool

26 minutes ago, DC2007 said:

When you can impose your will on a team, do it.  If thats passing for 600 yards or rushing for 250, it doesn't matter, just go do it.  Tenn took one shot all game and it worked, from there on Henry could not be stopped, so why stop?  They did EXACTLY what Daboll should have done, a mix of run plays until a big one breaks, but averaging 4+ anyway and they couldnt stop it, so why try to be cute? Run it more, the more tired they get, the better the odds of another big play. 

Henry is the modern day Jim Brown, Jerrome Bettis, GIANT Adrian Peterson, you hammer them early and often and eventually the defense wears down and this big fella has wheels.  Hes a rare breed and boy is he going to get PAID in the offseason.  Nobody wants to tackle that man.  Though its interesting, he can be stood up "easily" if you can get him before he gets a head of steam. Thats kinda like saying you can contain Jackson if you can keep him going horizontally. 

I'd agree with you.......if Daboll had Son of Travis like the Titans do.  Even SeanDelevan gets that Single Terry is not Son of Travis.

I'm a big fan of this kind of football where the other team is demoralized in the trenches. It may not be flashy but it is satisfying. The Titans did a great job of that some of the holes they were opening up were huge.  Henry is a beast.

8 minutes ago, bv said:

I'm a big fan of this kind of football where the other team is demoralized in the trenches. It may not be flashy but it is satisfying. The Titans did a great job of that some of the holes they were opening up were huge.  Henry is a beast.

Balance is important.

You don't always need that QB who can thread needles. Running the ball with authority, will open up the passing game just enough to keep the opposition honest.

I don't know if the Titans have that balance yet, but they do have Henry

36 minutes ago, bv said:

Build a bully!!  

9 hours ago, StraightJ said:

I'd agree with you.......if Daboll had Son of Travis like the Titans do.  Even SeanDelevan gets that Single Terry is not Son of Travis.

The problem is Daboll gives up on the run completely, even when Singletary is averaging 6 ypc.  This O has no identity.