Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

In Vrabel’s 2nd season, he has his team in the AFC Championship game

The Titans can go to the championship game in year 2.

But we are heading into Year 4 and “we’re still a year or two away”.

• Thanks 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

The Titans were a 9 & 7 team before. The hired vrabel. So they weren't a team on the decline or a team with a losing record. He had more to work with. This staff had to deal with bad policies from the previous staff. Cap space was a high issue. So now let's see what happen with two years were we can spend money.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, coun69 said:

The Titans were a 9 & 7 team before. The hired vrabel. So they weren't a team on the decline or a team with a losing record. He had more to work with. This staff had to deal with bad policies from the previous staff. Cap space was a high issue. So now let's see what happen with two years were we can spend money.

Weren’t the Bills 8-8 when McD was hired?

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Weren’t the Bills 8-8 when McD was hired?

Nope, 7-9.  They were 9-7 when they hired Rex Ryan.  McD was hired after a 17 year drought.  He had a much bigger hole to dig out of.  Also, do you really think Ryan Tannehill is going to get the Titans to a Superbowl, and give them long term success?  McD and Beane are building a much more solid and long lasting success.  Year one they went to the Playoffs with the assorted garbage of Donahoe, Levy, Nix, Brandon, and Whaley.  Year two they tossed that crap out and got their future QB and the heart of their D.  Last year they got the D in the shape they wanted and got us depth for the O.  This off season they get the O where they want it.  Lets be a bit calm about McD.  He has done nothing to tell me he should be fired.  Nor has Beane.

Lit really goes out of his way to create negative threads about McDermott, Beane, Allen and the Buffalo Bills.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

9 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Lit really goes out of his way to create negative threads about McDermott, Beane, Allen and the Buffalo Bills.

I literally didn’t mention McD, Beane or Allen in this thread.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

10 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

The Titans can go to the championship game in year 2.

But we are heading into Year 4 and “we’re still a year or two away”.

Thats 1 team out of 32 teams. Why are you always comparing us to the exception not the norm. Give it time the Bills are on the right path. We are in good shape with 90 plus million in cap space. We have young talent and a place free agents will want to sign. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Thats 1 team out of 32 teams. Why are you always comparing us to the exception not the norm. Give it time the Bills are on the right path. We are in good shape with 90 plus million in cap space. We have young talent and a place free agents will want to sign. 

Because they’re not the exception.

Pitt won a SB in Tomlins 2nd year. Seattle in Wilson’s 2nd year. Patriots in Belichick’s 2nd year. Titans in AFC Championship in Vrabels 2nd year. 49ers in Shanny’s 3rd year.

Shall I keep going?

• Thanks 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Lit, again 1 team every year hits it right. That's 1/32 which is 3 percent. The bills are trending in the right direction. Chill bro...

Maybe Vrabel learned how to video tape? The Bills only beat them because their kicker missed 3 FGs

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bv said:

Maybe Vrabel learned how to video tape? The Bills only beat them because their kicker missed 3 FGs

Either way, the Bills BEAT them, on THEIR home field.  I'm a bit surprised nobody savagely spiked the ball back in the OP's face about that yet....but I suppose nothing on this board should suprise me by this point.  SMH

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

11 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Yeah, it's terrible to hear from an objective source isn't it snowflake? You better turn on CNN to get a view that you agree with consistently to save your feelings. 

2 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Don't forget that many players don't want to play in small market backwoods Buffalo so I wouldn't count on the best available to come here.Weve seen this play out here many times.

2 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Lit, again 1 team every year hits it right. That's 1/32 which is 3 percent. The bills are trending in the right direction. Chill bro...

You really don’t understand what I’m saying do you?

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

51 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Yeah, it's terrible to hear from an objective source isn't it snowflake? You better turn on CNN to get a view that you agree with consistently to save your feelings. 

Wow, where were you when the "DownAndOut" character was saying anyone who didn't think Josh Allen was the best thing in the world and who didn't hate Lamar Jackson was a Bills hater and a literal homosexual who deserved to be banned?  I would have enjoyed watching you reply to him, because all he could offer was the similar tough guy bravado, but without anything of a factual nature to back it up.  

It was very amusing to watch Frawk try to agree with him for bashing me, until Frawk got served instant karma when he got ripped a new one being the disagreement was over Frawk's boy, Lamar.  :)  

• Haha 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

41 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

You really don’t understand what I’m saying do you?

Yes and it isn't a good argument 

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

Don't forget that many players don't want to play in small market backwoods Buffalo so I wouldn't count on the best available to come here.Weve seen this play out here many times.

Maybe true for some because it is Buffalo after all but it won't matter to the free agents that fit our culture. There isn't a lot of drama in the locker room. The players we have accumulated and Bills Mafia getting a little more recognition lately. It's more intriguing for free agents than its been for a long time. I get to talk with NFL players all the time at work and for the most part they are loving what's going on in Buffalo. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Maybe true for some because it is Buffalo after all but it won't matter to the free agents that fit our culture. There isn't a lot of drama in the locker room. The players we have accumulated and Bills Mafia getting a little more recognition lately. It's more intriguing for free agents than its been for a long time. I get to talk with NFL players all the time at work and for the most part they are loving what's going on in Buffalo. 

My early favorite post of the day nomination.  There's a reason VWR was quick to dismiss Dion Dawkins' epic letter regarding the team culture and Bills Mafia, because it destroyed an antiquated narrative that he is still comfortable trying to sell(on here at least, not sure if he tries to sell it to people in real life).  

25 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

You think the Bills Mafia is something to be proud of?

37 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Yes and it isn't a good argument 

History being the opposite of what we are doing is not a good argument....

gotcha

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I literally didn’t mention McD, Beane or Allen in this thread.

It's always sneak disses with you or implied criticism for for anything Buffalo Bills related. You do that because then you can't be called out for your stupid hot take. BTW you have a lot stupid hot takes.

What is the purpose of this thread? It is obviously critcism of the Buffalo Bills , McDermott and Allen.

Can you not give credit for Derrick Henry playing well? Can you not give credit for Tennessee's defense shutting down Lamar Jackson?

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

It's always sneak disses with you or implied criticism for for anything Buffalo Bills related. You do that because then you can't be called out for your stupid hot take. BTW you have a lot stupid hot takes.

What is the purpose of this thread? It is obviously critcism of the Buffalo Bills , McDermott and Allen.

Can you not give credit for Derrick Henry playing well? Can you not give credit for Tennessee's defense shutting down Lamar Jackson?

So you literally just made up a reason for this thread without me ever saying those words?

Wow...

The point of this thread is that it’s amazing that the Bills take so long to put a team together.

Not just the current regime. All of them.

Its been 20 years of this crap, meanwhile other teams are changing their entire identity in only 2 years.

We keep hearing “The Bills are still a year or two away” .... while other teams are competing for Super Bowls in less time.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

You think the Bills Mafia is something to be proud of?

Absolutely 

Should have signed Tannehil... smart.