15 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Shanahan and OC Curtis Modkins were “bad” last season.

They averaged only 1.5 points more than Daboll did this year.

Good thing they didn’t fire them!

This year, they averaged 29 points per game.

Just shows how stupid it would be to fire Daboll ... or even blame him.

Wasn’t Jimmy G hurt all last year?  Or was that two years ago.

1 hour ago, Bleedzbillz said:

Wasn’t Jimmy G hurt all last year?  Or was that two years ago.

Last year.

But even when he was playing, they were 1-2 and he was bad. He had 5 TD’s, 3 INT’s and 4 Fumbles.

They were on pace for 5-11.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

2 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

This has to be one of your more ridiculous posts ever.  Anybody who knows anything about a schedule knows that a team's opponents and where the game is (home v road) have a lot to do with their record after 3 games and there is no rational way to project a 1-2 record to the rest of the season.  They lost their 1st 2 of 3 games to the Vikings & Chiefs on the road while beating Detroit in game 2 at home.  Now let's say they had 2 home games instead of 1 against a softer opponent than the Chiefs and started the season 2-1.  What would you be saying if someone had posted that 2-1 extrapolates to 11-5 or 10-6?  You'd be calling them a moron or something worse.

Sometimes some people don't think before they post here-you have joined that club with this extrapolation.  

They were better on the road than at home.

Ouch.

It’s amazing how one little can fact can destroy an entire paragraph of argument.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

22 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Last year.

But even when he was playing, they were 1-2 and he was bad. He had 5 TD’s, 3 INT’s and 4 Fumbles.

Speaking of the your last post that followed this one, are you suggesting that QBs can actually improve?  I'm guessing his accuracy wasn't immune from improvement either.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

40 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

They were better on the road than at home.

Ouch.

It’s amazing how one little can fact can destroy an entire paragraph of argument.

Obviously with Garoppolo in 2018 they weren't. 0-2 on road, I-0 at home.   Overall they were 0-8 on the road in 2018, 4-4 at home.  Wrong Again! 

Ouch.

It’s amazing how two little can facts can destroy an entire thread of argument.

Having the #2 and #3 picks within a 3 year span doesn't hurt. The Bills never go 2-14 or 4-12 to get those franchise-changing players, let alone in multiple years.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, theAteam said:

Having the #2 and #3 picks within a 3 year span doesn't hurt. The Bills never go 2-14 or 4-12 to get those franchise-changing players, let alone in multiple years.

See, I was correct a moment ago.  These days you do better in posting rather than relying on shoutbox hot takes, which were more of a strength in the past.  That was useful and timely information that nobody else managed to provide.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

48 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Obviously with Garoppolo in 2018 they weren't. 0-2 on road, I-0 at home.   Overall they were 0-8 on the road in 2018, 4-4 at home.  Wrong Again! 

Ouch.

It’s amazing how two little can facts can destroy an entire thread of argument.

Except WITH Garoppolo they were.

Which was your whole point - right? How they would have been with Garoppolo?

Considering you were inferring that Garoppolo only started 1-2 because they were on the road, it wouldn’t make sense to look at their road record WITHOUT him.

lmao

Common sense.

You can’t even remember how your own argument started.

Which means that 5-11 extrapolation may have even been 3-13.

boy oh boy

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

58 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Speaking of the your last post that followed this one, are you suggesting that QBs can actually improve?  I'm guessing his accuracy wasn't immune from improvement either.

No.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Wasn't Shanahan hired in 2017 like McDermott?

So, it's not a one-year turn around.  Come on.

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Last year.

Yes, I remember him being bad then....

29 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

See, I was correct a moment ago.  These days you do better in posting rather than relying on shoutbox hot takes, which were more of a strength in the past.  That was useful and timely information that nobody else managed to provide.

I shitpost with gusto on the SB

11 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Wasn't Shanahan hired in 2017 like McDermott?

So, it's not a one-year turn around.  Come on.

No one said it’s a one-year turn around.

The point is, they’re competing to play in a Super Bowl.

Meanwhile, we are still X players away or X years away.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

They draft better and smarter than the Bills. 

They draft guys like Debo Samuel. We drafted Cody Ford instead.

They draft George Kittle. We drafted Nathan Peterman instead. 

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

20 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Except WITH Garoppolo they were.

Which was your whole point - right? How they would have been with Garoppolo?

Considering you were inferring that Garoppolo only started 1-2 because they were on the road, it wouldn’t make sense to look at their road record WITHOUT him.

lmao

Common sense.

You can’t even remember how your own argument started.

Which means that 5-11 extrapolation may have even been 3-13.

boy oh boy

My whole point was you can't extrapolate 3 games into a season record without looking at where the games were & who the opponents were.  It's beyond ridiculous for you to have done so.  Now if you want to blindly extrapolate Garoppolo's 3 games, since they were 1-0 at home, then that would give them an 8-0 record at home, nowhere near the 3 wins in your latest round of the absurd.  

Give it up, you're wrong.  Every time you reply you make a false assumption that makes you look like a clown.  Just admit that your extrapolation made no sense & move on.  BTW, you're the one who misstated they had a better road record-look it up Thurman, just scroll up to what you posted earlier.  

1 minute ago, Albany,n.y. said:

My whole point was you can't extrapolate 3 games into a season record without looking at where the games were & who the opponents were.  It's beyond ridiculous for you to have done so.  Now if you want to blindly extrapolate Garoppolo's 3 games, since they were 1-0 at home, then that would give them an 8-0 record at home, nowhere near the 3 wins in your latest round of the absurd.  

Give it up, you're wrong.  Every time you reply you make a false assumption that makes you look like a clown.  Just admit that your extrapolation made no sense & move on.  BTW, you're the one who misstated they had a better road record-look it up Thurman, just scroll up to what you posted earlier.  

That’s not how extrapolation works lol.

Did you not take statistics in college?

Youre turning this into an away vs home thing because that’s the only thing that suits your argument.

Looking at the entire record, it extrapolates to 5-11.

But even if you wanted to go with your faulty number of 8-8, going to the NFC Championship game the year after going 8-8 is still crazy impressive.

And far better than we have done.

I think it’s hilarious that you want me to “give it up” and admit my extrapolation was wrong, when YOU are the wrong doing very basic statistical modeling incorrectly lol.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

15 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Youre turning this into an away vs home thing because that’s the only thing that suits your argument.

But even if you wanted to go with your faulty number of 8-8, going to the NFC Championship game the year after going 8-8 is still crazy impressive.

I think it’s hilarious that you want me to “give it up” and admit my extrapolation was wrong, when YOU are the wrong doing very basic statistical modeling incorrectly lol.

if you took statistics in college, you'd know 3 games is far too small a sample size to extrapolate...

we can't ignore the fact that the niners last 5 seasons have been:

13-3

4-12 with their QB on IR

6-10 (i believe post jimmy g trade 6-1)

2-14

5-11

Of course, it is understood that wasn't all shanny's years and he was hired alongside McD. He added a veteran QB and the team had a couple years of high draft picks before he arrived already. I think next year there are no excuses for McBeane. they have put in place their players, got out of salary cap jail and need to make the next step and at a minimum be in contender talks

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Anybody who knows anything about statistics wouldn't take a 3 game sample of part of an NFL schedule and extrapolate it to 16 games against other opponents and different home/road ratios.    Your sample size & data are not eligible for extrapolation.  You need to go back to an adult education class & take  remedial statistics.

When you take your remedial statistics course, even though it will be dumbed down, the 1st thing they'll mention is sample size and validity of the sample.  

4 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Anybody who knows anything about statistics wouldn't take a 3 game sample of part of an NFL schedule and extrapolate it to 16 games against other opponents and different home/road ratios.    Your sample size & data are not eligible for extrapolation.  You need to go back to an adult education class & take  remedial statistics.

When you take your remedial statistics course, even though it will be dumbed down, the 1st thing they'll mention is sample size and validity of the sample.  

When 3 games is the ONLY data you have, you work with it.

What you DON'T do is take 1 home game and extrapolate that over a 16 game schedule, like you tried lol. 

So let me repeat....

"Even if you wanted to go with your faulty number of 8-8, going to the NFC Championship game the year after going 8-8 is still crazy impressive.

I think it’s hilarious that you want me to “give it up” and admit my extrapolation was wrong, when YOU are the wrong doing very basic statistical modeling incorrectly lol."

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

1 hour ago, billsin2050 said:

we can't ignore the fact that the niners last 5 seasons have been:

13-3

4-12 with their QB on IR

6-10 (i believe post jimmy g trade 6-1)

2-14

5-11

Of course, it is understood that wasn't all shanny's years and he was hired alongside McD. He added a veteran QB and the team had a couple years of high draft picks before he arrived already. I think next year there are no excuses for McBeane. they have put in place their players, got out of salary cap jail and need to make the next step and at a minimum be in contender talks

Even more impressive.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Just now, LiterateStylish said:

When 3 games is the ONLY data you have, you work with it.

What you DON'T do is take 1 home game and extrapolate that over a 16 game schedule, like you tried lol. 

So let me repeat....

"Even if you wanted to go with your faulty number of 8-8, going to the NFC Championship game the year after going 8-8 is still crazy impressive.

I think it’s hilarious that you want me to “give it up” and admit my extrapolation was wrong, when YOU are the wrong doing very basic statistical modeling incorrectly lol."

Nobody extrapolates a 3 game sample with the variables of different teams that an NFL schedule has.  A statistician would bitch slap you if you told them what you did with those 3 games.  

You really need that remedial statistics course.  

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Nobody extrapolates a 3 game sample with the variables of different teams that an NFL schedule has.  A statistician would bitch slap you if you told them what you did with those 3 games.  

You really need that remedial statistics course.  

So you then decide to extrapolate 1 game? 

Lmao.

Let me repeat...

And far better than we have done."

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg