Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Trump’s Deceptions Were Deeper Than We Thought

12 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

I'm just wondering how high the markets and my 401K will soar this week when the MCA is settled.Thank you President TRUMP!

How the **** does the market excuse murder and failed attempts at murder?  Would you have praise OJ as well if his murders made certain people rich?  Oh wait, they did.

Anyhow, as for the OP, I already broke the story about the failed attempted murder days ago.  At least you didn't put BREAKING in front of it, so your error is less bad than Daryls' when he actually does that.  

Also an error in judgment to try to blame these murderous plots on your TDS, and make Trump some sort of murdering mastermind.  When it comes to these actions(possibly even more so than others), he is simply a puppet reading the lines he is told.  I'm not sure why you and the other TDS victimes attempt to make him out to be hapless most of the time, but then suddenly make him out to be some mastermind when it comes to more serious and complex things such as  murder and the highest degrees of espionage. I get that logic isn't the storng suit of those with debilitating TDS, but these type of threads obviously embolden people like VWR to crawl out out the woodwork and double down for their support of Chump and actially encouraging them to support these types of evil deeds with Trump won partially because he campaigned against.

Can neither of you see exactly the manner in which youre both being used as pawns and absolute tools by those who profit from your ignorance?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

38 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

I'm just wondering how high the markets and my 401K will soar this week when the MCA is settled.Thank you President TRUMP!

Topic thread was about a murder, not the markets....

Guess you should go back to elementary school too!

48 minutes ago, Bleedzbillz said:

Topic thread was about a murder, not the markets....

Guess you should go back to elementary school too!

Let me spell it out for you challenged one.I respond to all of this crap and BS with real and important issues

On 1/11/2020 at 7:20 AM, HipKat said:

New Iran revelations suggest Trump’s deceptions were deeper than we thought

Believe it or not, the Trump administration may not have been completely honest about its policy toward Iran and its rationale for the assassination of Qasem Soleimani.

Not that officials have offered a single explanation for why the assassination was carried out — their story has changed numerous times. But the justification they keep returning to is that intelligence indicated an “imminent" threat, that Soleimani was planning specific attacks against American interests and personnel, attacks that were so imminent that he had to be killed to stop them.

But now we learn that much more appears to have been going on. That’s one key takeaway from this blockbuster scoop in The Post:

On the day the U.S. military killed a top Iranian commander in Baghdad, U.S. forces carried out another top secret mission against a senior Iranian military official in Yemen, according to U.S. officials.
The strike targeting Abdul Reza Shahlai, a financier and key commander of Iran’s elite Quds Force who has been active in Yemen, did not result in his death, according to four U.S. officials familiar with the matter.
The unsuccessful operation may indicate that the Trump administration’s killing of Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani last week was part of a broader operation than previously explained, raising questions about whether the mission was designed to cripple the leadership of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps or solely to prevent an imminent attack on Americans as originally stated.

The attempt to take out Shahlai simultaneously with Soleimani suggests that this wasn’t an isolated, defensive operation but may have been part of a broader attack on the Quds Force.

Shahlai is operating in Yemen, meaning the conflict he is waging at the moment is less against the United States than against Saudi Arabia, which is engaged in a war in Yemen against Iran-backed rebels with our support.

In recent statements, administration officials have noted Shahlai’s role in a 2007 attack on American soldiers in Iraq, his support of Houthi rebels in Yemen and his “long history of involvement in attacks targeting the U.S. and our allies."

But if someone like Shahlai was planning to attack American forces — let’s say “imminently” — Yemen wouldn’t be the place to do it. Which suggests this may have been part of a broader operation to kill Iranian military leaders.

LOL.  I called you Bozo.  Glad that influenced you.  You'll vote Trump yet, my brother.

16 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  I called you Bozo.  Glad that influenced you.  You'll vote Trump yet, my brother.

I already made that mistake once

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You will again then.  Sanity will prevail.  LOL.  My favorite democrat is Jim Webb.  What are your thoughts on him?  Decent guy, thinker and candidate.  Stupid left leaning democrats hate him.  Why?????  

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

spacer.png

That's already 100% more than many of us sensible folk.  :)  (EDIT: to be kind, at least youre honest about it, unlike a number of people who weren't quite such about their shoutbox hot takes on the AFC game)

And TDS shouldn't be used to argue murder.  You're getting these clowns to defend murder because theyre defending Trump, which is exactly how the establishment orchestrates you pawns to do this.  Trump isnt some brilliant mastermind behind these type of maneuvers....it's the exact deep state agencies he campaigned against.  You're looking equally as ignorant as some of the TSDSers.  I guess the battle for LVP on here today that I mentioned was/is not just limited to football hot takes.  Come on, all of you can do better than this, which resembles some of the NFL meltdowns that happened today.  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

On 1/12/2020 at 4:12 PM, Very Wide Right said:

Let me spell it out for you challenged one.I respond to all of this crap and BS with real and important issues

Don’t worry, it’s ok....you’ve shown your true, misinformed, colours.

You are a blind follower.  That’s ok, I won’t expect anything constructive from you....shame really...

There are some windmills out there to go tilt at...yes...your real and important issues....lol

There are others here that offer more with their opinions.  Your comments are not worth the electrons used to respond.

Too bad you took a personal offence to some of my earlier comments.  They were a general observations, not a personal attack.  But your insecurity is now obvious, so I will allow you to go back under your bridge.  Troll away, maybe someone will listen.

Best of luck to you.....you need it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1