Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

US Allies Have Already Abandoned Trump

Trump has run out of options and is asking US allies for help with Iran, but they've already abandoned him

After spending much of his presidency insulting and pushing away the closest US allies, President Donald Trump now wants their help with Iran. But in many ways, they've already abandoned him.

The president has repeatedly found himself at odds with US allies on the 2015 Iran nuclear deal and on NATO, but on Wednesday he called on them for assistance with both.

Recent moves by NATO and the UK, among others, suggest Trump will come up short.

Though it was Trump's order to kill Iran's top general that pushed the country to the precipice of conflict with the US in the past week, the roots of the recent tensions can be traced back to his withdrawal from the 2015 Iran nuclear deal. Leaders in the UK and France, as well as NATO, have distanced themselves from Trump's killing of Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani.

"The US has a much weaker relationship with allies across the region and in Europe than we did before — and that's a real problem," Ian Bremmer, the president and founder of Eurasia Group, told Insider over the phone on Tuesday.

"The French should be with us. They're not," Bremmer added. "The Europeans aren't with us ... because we pulled out of the Iranian nuclear deal against all of their interests, by ourself, and that's what created all the escalation to begin with."

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Trump has run out of options and is asking US allies for help with Iran, but they've already abandoned him

After spending much of his presidency insulting and pushing away the closest US allies, President Donald Trump now wants their help with Iran. But in many ways, they've already abandoned him.

The president has repeatedly found himself at odds with US allies on the 2015 Iran nuclear deal and on NATO, but on Wednesday he called on them for assistance with both.

Recent moves by NATO and the UK, among others, suggest Trump will come up short.

Though it was Trump's order to kill Iran's top general that pushed the country to the precipice of conflict with the US in the past week, the roots of the recent tensions can be traced back to his withdrawal from the 2015 Iran nuclear deal. Leaders in the UK and France, as well as NATO, have distanced themselves from Trump's killing of Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani.

"The US has a much weaker relationship with allies across the region and in Europe than we did before — and that's a real problem," Ian Bremmer, the president and founder of Eurasia Group, told Insider over the phone on Tuesday.

"The French should be with us. They're not," Bremmer added. "The Europeans aren't with us ... because we pulled out of the Iranian nuclear deal against all of their interests, by ourself, and that's what created all the escalation to begin with."

Have no fear,the French and the Europeans will be kissing our asses in their time of need, they always do.Using a football analogy, the fans of the NFL don't respect the Patriots, they HATE them cause they aren't them and don't have a dynasty of success.

• Thanks 2

I heard the French preemptively surrendered to Iran last week.

• Haha 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

"Allies" aren't abandoning Trump as much as they are abondoning the swamp monster Trump Whisperers/other "allies" and their constant attempts to illegally and immorally goad certain countries into war.  

France certainly has plenty wrong with it now, but it was actually AMERICANS who caused FAR MORE damge to their country with the destructive bombings than the peaceful occupation given to them before their self-proclaimed liberators unleashed similar destruction to their county as they did to Germany.  Go ahead and challenge me, I'd love to educate some of the extreme ignorance that some of you robotic parrots proudly display for each other on here right on cue as you've been conditioned to do.  Frawk isnt the only one who would have a tough time passing the Turing Test, unfortunately.  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

On 1/11/2020 at 1:44 PM, SackMan518 said:

The French are cheese eating surrender monkeys who fuck with their faces.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:17 AM, HipKat said:

You are such a gay joke.  LOL

8 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You are such a gay joke.  LOL

Motherfucker, you only wish I was gay

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Motherfucker, you only wish I was gay

Actually, DownAndOut set the record for gay accusations/demands aleady today.  Not sure what in the heck if wrong with some of the people on here.....  

Like Iran, I managed to use great restraint and stick on topic through most of it, while folks like him and Bert stuck with almost no substance and entirely perverse personal insults the entire time(actually your pal JC joined in later too, and while not as perverse made absolutely no effort to say anything beyond sophomoric insults to the point where I was concerned for his wellbeing).

Seriously, the unwillingness and/or inability to stick even close to topic or any substance at all today was rather disturbing.  It wasnt limited to right or left or any of the stupid labels commonly used on here either.  Sadly, I was actually making an effort to find common ground too(frawk kind of helped with that in drawing hatred even when he tried to agree with DAO who was insulting me and got mocked instead!  Could happen to much more of a deserving person....maybe Frawk is the Messiah? :)

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

While you fools with TDS have taken the side of the Iranian regime in your blind, misguided  hate, our amazing president has triggered an Iranian people's revolution  LOL

You can't make this shit up

All Trump does is win.

And all you do is LOSE LOSE LOSE 

Just lose baby!

9 minutes ago, HappyWolverine said:

While you fools with TDS have taken the side of the Iranian regime in your blind, misguided  hate, our amazing president has triggered an Iranian people's revolution  LOL

You can't make this shit up

All Trump does is win.

And all you do is LOSE LOSE LOSE 

Just lose baby!

lol While I agree with the disgusting nature of TDS, the most sad part is that you accused me of having it after I have been one of the most vocal opponents of it for much longer than youve been a member.  To imitate Trump:  Sad, very sad.  

On 1/11/2020 at 1:44 PM, SackMan518 said:

I don’t care you are, that there wuz funny...

36 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

lol While I agree with the disgusting nature of TDS, the most sad part is that you accused me of having it after I have been one of the most vocal opponents of it for much longer than youve been a member.  To imitate Trump:  Sad, very sad.  

Bro, you are on the wrong side of history if your against Trump. I'm sorry, it's just the way it is. I don't know if you have TDS are not, I'll be honest

I'm sure even the craziest TDS sufferers are starting to realize this man is crushing fools daily

It's okay man, I had a bit of TDS myself way back. I can't lie. But the man has got it.

Come on, take my hand and jump up on the Trump war wagon. We've got retarded democrats to stomp the living shit out of this year.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HappyWolverine said:

Bro, you are on the wrong side of history if your against Trump. I'm sorry, it's just the way it is. I don't know if you have TDS are not, I'll be honest

I'm sure even the craziest TDS sufferers are starting to realize this man is crushing fools daily

It's okay man, I had a bit of TDS myself way back. I can't lie. But the man has got it.

Come on, take my hand and jump up on the Trump war wagon. We've got retarded democrats to stomp the living shit out of this year.

I'm proud to say I never had TDS, unlike you.  So much was the case that poor HipKat felt abused becuse he claimed I "never" disagreed with Trump or Sackman, but justy him and the hateful frawk who has refused to actiaually stand FOR anyone/anthing and can only tear down.  He made those claims off and on for a long time, until recently when I came out strong against the act of murder/war against a sovereign nation, based on trumped up propaganda, no pun intended.

I suppose it's more difficult to argue logic than to resort to ad hominem attacks and name calling every time, so I suppose I could be kind and recognize your withdrawl symptoms and hope you can eventual realize that just because somedone does not agree with every single thing a person does nor says, does not mean they have some sort of DS.  Such beliefs actually give credence to the TDS people who claim the existence of TSDS.  I dont half blame them for using the same tactics you do, as if you should have some special privilege that only allows you to use them.

I get that a lot of folks who identifiy as libertarian-leaning(Constitution-supporting) would support Candidate Trump, but not so much President Trump who has turned out to be a very different animal, as I posted could be the case the day after the election.    The Trump obsession in either direction does not seem healthy or as logical is discussing the facts more than the cult of personality.   These one hit wonders nailed it way back in the day(singing about far more iconic figures than Trump, too) :

LOL, whatever man

The Trump doctrine is in full swing and spreading globally from Iran to Hong Kong to Taiwan and Beirut, throughout Europe and home bound, where soon the guns of the democrats will be turned on them and they will be cut down, rest assured

It's an orange world baby

12 hours ago, HappyWolverine said:

All Trump does is win.

I bet they used to say that about Hitler, too

Seek help. soflabillsfan

35 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I bet they used to say that about Hitler, too

Ooooooooh.  A Trump/Hitler comparison by Hippy.  So thought provoking!  LOL

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hey come on. That's a totally appropriate and well though out comparison

Dear God lol

7 minutes ago, HappyWolverine said:

Hey come on. That's a totally appropriate and well though out comparison

Dear God lol

LOL.  Yep.  What a numb skull.

I didn’t actually compare trump with Hitler. I could’ve said the same thing about anybody that’s committed evil acts or been a terrible leader.  I know that’s way above that extreme education that you have. Just curious, what did you Major in, Looney Tunes?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

30 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I didn’t actually compare trump with Hitler. I could’ve said the same thing about anybody that’s committed evil acts or been a terrible leader.  I know that’s way above that extreme education that you have. Just curious, what did you Major in, Looney Tunes?

And where did you go to college, Hip?  Is that a question you just avoid or did you actually say where once?

And where did you go to college, Hip?  Is that a question you just avoid or did you actually say where once?

No, and I don’t avoid it. I didn’t go to college. I joined the army out of high school. My family couldn’t afford college and the economy sucked, thanks to another Republican president, Ronald Reagan and his arms race (which actually turned out for the good in that it ended the Cold War). And after the Army, I got into iron working for about five years and then I was a truck driver/owner operator for 15 years until the Bush economy cost me my trucking business.

Now, the moral of the story is that your college education doesn’t mean shit because even with one, you’re a moron. And here’s the funny thing that you might not of picked up on since you’re a real smart. Nobody on here will disagree with me. As a matter fact other people point out how stupid you are on a pretty consistent basis.

As a matter fact, you’re so immature that you think comparing college educations means anything. Especially when it’s a 55-year-old man who’s slapping the shit out of you about it

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No, and I don’t avoid it. I didn’t go to college. I joined the army out of high school. My family couldn’t afford college and the economy sucked, thanks to another Republican president, Ronald Reagan and his arms race (which actually turned out for the good in that it ended the Cold War). And after the Army, I got into iron working for about five years and then I was a truck driver/owner operator for 15 years until the Bush economy cost me my trucking business.

Now, the moral of the story is that your college education doesn’t mean shit because even with one, you’re a moron. And here’s the funny thing that you might not of picked up on since you’re a real smart. Nobody on here will disagree with me. As a matter fact other people point out how stupid you are on a pretty consistent basis.

As a matter fact, you’re so immature that you think comparing college educations means anything. Especially when it’s a 55-year-old man who’s slapping the shit out of you about it

Now Hip.  Ronald Reagan inherited Jimmy Carter's nightmare economy which featured double digit inflation.  He turned it around.  Get your facts right.

10 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Do you mean Frawk and F8tality??  Are those your "other people"?  LOL.  My god man, you blame Republicans for EVERYTHING.  They must all be out to get you!  By he way, college educations DO mean shit.  Inferiority complex?  Hmmm?  

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Now Hip.  Ronald Reagan inherited Jimmy Carter's nightmare economy which featured double digit inflation.  He turned it around.  Get your facts right.

:smiling and nodding:

smh.....

Seek help. soflabillsfan