Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Prince Harry: A Lesson to Eligible, High Value Bachelors

This guy has got to be the dumbest "royal" in recent history. After years of partying it up he finally decides to settle down with a mid-30s, divorced, actress thot who comes from a trash family that she can't even get along with. He puts that baby in her right away and now she's isolating him from his own family and responsibilities since the meat hooks are firmly lodged into his testicles. I normally don't give two shits about the "royal family" but Harry serves as a lesson to all men.

First, this is not the kind of girl you marry but only have fun with for a short time. Everyone warned you, even her own family! Second, when you do decide to settle down make sure you go for a younger woman of a better pedigree that has little to no baggage and certainly not lewd videos and photos for everyone to see. Third, when the world of women are basically your oyster you have to know your worth as a man in comparison to what's out there. Finally, never let your spouse sabotage your family relations if those bonds were strong BEFORE you met her.

Well at least she waited until they spent millions on a giant wedding and upgrades to their home and Harry? Well, at least he's not a degenerate like Prince Andrew.

Prince Charles threatens to cut off funding to Prince Harry and Meghan

harry-charles-92.jpg?quality=90&strip=al

Prince Charles has threatened to cut off Prince Harry’s cash flow if he and Meghan step away from the royal family completely, according to a new report.

The Prince of Wales has made it clear to the couple that any agreement over money will depend on details of their future roles, the UK Times reported Friday. The father and son have reportedly been in negotiation chats since Christmas, the outlet said.

In a surprise announcement Wednesday, Harry and Meghan said they were stepping down as “senior” members of the royal family and would work on becoming “financially independent.”

Ninety-five percent of the Sussexes’ costs are bankrolled by income Charles earns from the Duchy of Cornwall estate, while the remaining 5 percent comes from the taxpayer-funded sovereign grant.

Charles shelled out $11 million covering the duties of his sons Harry and William and their wives between 2018 and 2019, according to financial records.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

7 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

This guy has got to be the dumbest "royal" in recent history. After years of partying it up he finally decides to settle down with a mid-30s, divorced, actress thot who comes from a trash family that she can't even get along with. He puts that baby in her right away and now she's isolating him from his own family and responsibilities since the meat hooks are firmly lodged into his testicles. I normally don't give two shits about the "royal family" but Harry serves as a lesson to all men.

First, this is not the kind of girl you marry but only have fun with for a short time. Everyone warned you, even her own family! Second, when you do decide to settle down make sure you go for a younger woman of a better pedigree that has little to no baggage and certainly not lewd videos and photos for everyone to see. Third, when the world of women are basically your oyster you have to know your worth as a man in comparison to what's out there. Finally, never let your spouse sabotage your family relations if those bonds were strong BEFORE you met her.

Well at least she waited until they spent millions on a giant wedding and upgrades to their home and Harry? Well, at least he's not a degenerate like Prince Andrew.

Prince Charles threatens to cut off funding to Prince Harry and Meghan

harry-charles-92.jpg?quality=90&strip=al

Prince Charles has threatened to cut off Prince Harry’s cash flow if he and Meghan step away from the royal family completely, according to a new report.

The Prince of Wales has made it clear to the couple that any agreement over money will depend on details of their future roles, the UK Times reported Friday. The father and son have reportedly been in negotiation chats since Christmas, the outlet said.

In a surprise announcement Wednesday, Harry and Meghan said they were stepping down as “senior” members of the royal family and would work on becoming “financially independent.”

Ninety-five percent of the Sussexes’ costs are bankrolled by income Charles earns from the Duchy of Cornwall estate, while the remaining 5 percent comes from the taxpayer-funded sovereign grant.

Charles shelled out $11 million covering the duties of his sons Harry and William and their wives between 2018 and 2019, according to financial records.

So I get how people set up people like CHarlie Sheen, Mel Gibson,  Alex Jones, whomever with people they end up dating and later have trouble with.   I haven't followed this chick, but after seeing your thread I wondered....does Harry have something in common with Chelsea Clinton, AND Ivanka Trump?  Is Meghan a j**?  (just a "coincidence" that this 1.8% group of people managed to pull those off, huh???? Put your heads back in the sand).

Apparently I wasn't the only one to wonder, as the Jeruselam Post ran an article on it.  I dont read that garbage, but I will post the link.  Things that make you go hmmmm.

https://www.jpost.com/OMG/Is-Meghan-Markle-Jewish-515324

Sack, at least the Brits can breath a sigh of relief that he was the 2nd born, lol.  No chickenhawk....dude made sure to fly helicopter missions though they tried to prevent him.....AND a humanitarian, he spoke out against US troops unloading 50 caliber machine guns on shepherds in Afghanistan for fun(your tax dollars at work..and here we thought it was ONLY Blackwater guys doing such evil with your tax dollars).  Not in my name,  Anyhow, Prince Harry earned my respect for speaking out on that!  

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

12 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Apparently I wasn't the only one to wonder, as the Jeruselam Post ran an article on it.  I dont read that garbage, but I will post the link.  Things that make you go hmmmm.

https://www.jpost.com/OMG/Is-Meghan-Markle-Jewish-515324

Sack, at least the Brits can breath a sigh of relief that he was the 2nd born, lol.  No chickenhawk....dude made sure to fly helicopter missions though they tried to prevent him.....AND a humanitarian, he spoke out against US troops unloading 50 caliber machine guns on shepherds in Afghanistan for fun(your tax dollars at work..and here we thought it was ONLY Blackwater guys doing such evil with your tax dollars).  Not in my name,  Anyhow, Prince Harry earned my respect for speaking out on that!  

I don't think it was anything pre-arranged because he's too far removed from the throne. I think he just got taken in by an attractive thot who had aspirations of greatness and didn't realize what he'd gotten into. I just read an article today that said they trademarked 100+ things months before this announcement so someone put a bug in Meghan's ear to use the throne as some kind of Kardashian like enterprise opportunity. Honestly, the royal family is likely to Princess Diana her ass for insulting them.

Harry and Meghan trademark over 100 items under ‘Sussex Royal’ brand

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle may have come up with a way to make “Megxit” pay — by trademarking their “Sussex Royal” brand for more than 100 items last summer, official records show.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex insisted in Wednesday’s shocking announcement that they would “become financially independent” once free of their royal responsibilities.

Records with the UK’s Intellectual Property Office show that last June the couple made moves to prep a possible financial empire.

Under both “Sussex Royal” and their charitable organization, “The Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex,” the couple secured trademarks with a wide cross-section of possible products.

Included are clothing, stationery, photographs, educational and charitable endeavors — and even possibly their own newspaper or magazine.

“Undoubtedly, this will be a multimillion-pound revenue business,” retail expert Andy Barr told the Daily Mail, predicting it could generate revenues of more than $500 million.

“This will just be the steppingstone for higher-value products being launched later down the line.

“As the brand, they are building will automatically have global appeal, their revenue will grow even further.”

sussex-royal.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=

PR expert Mark Borkowski told the paper that the Sussexes could prove to have a “very powerful foundation or brand” that could prove “dangerous” to the royal family’s own brand.

“I think around the world — China, America, Southeast Asia, India, parts of Europe — people will be falling over to get brand connections with them,” he told the Mail. “They will make a fortune.”

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

3 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

He is an idiot.The REAL idiots are the millions that actually consider these "royals" something special and something to be adored.

Well, that “idiot” actually served his country.  As in a fighting role in the military, flew Apache helicopters in Afghanistan and earned an operational service medal.

Ask yourself if you’ve done that for your country.  If so, well done.

If not, don’t be so judgemental.  Bullets kill a Royal just as fast as they would kill you or me.

43 minutes ago, Bleedzbillz said:

Well, that “idiot” actually served his country.  As in a fighting role in the military, flew Apache helicopters in Afghanistan and earned an operational service medal.

If not, don’t be so judgemental.  Bullets kill a Royal just as fast as they would kill you or me.

My comments were directed at his choice of women which was the topic at hand, get with the program skippy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bleedzbillz said:

He did more of a job serving his country and the world by exposing how American troops were having "turkey shoots" with Afghani shepherds and 50 caliber machine guns.  You can serve your country(or in this case, the j*w world order) and still not be a disgusting A-hole who supports crimes against humanity.  Prince Harry was a hero, in this regard.

With this knowledge, most should know not to question his bravery.  After being steered towards this broad by the Usual Suspects(and serving the JWO in the first place), most should also see he does have issues with judgment and being manipulated.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

9 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

He is an idiot.The REAL idiots are the millions that actually consider these "royals" something special and something to be adored.

Not really that big of a deal

Is there proof Markle is even responsible? Harry has been fucked up since his mother died he's pretty open about it. Could see him wanting out for a long time and sees this as an opportunity to dip out.

23 minutes ago, theAteam said:

Is there proof Markle is even responsible? Harry has been fucked up since his mother died he's pretty open about it. Could see him wanting out for a long time and sees this as an opportunity to dip out.

Then let the entitled fuck foot the bill for ALL of his expenses.  He'll draw the line there!!!  LOL.  Who cares about "royalty".  For women.

I mean they are millionaires anyway they really don't need England's taxpayers footing their bills at all

16 minutes ago, theAteam said:

I mean they are millionaires anyway they really don't need England's taxpayers footing their bills at all

I think the whole English royalty thing can just go away at this point.

12 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

My comments were directed at his choice of women which was the topic at hand, get with the program skippy.

Well Sparky, your comment is very general and mentions nothing about his choice of women.

He is an idiot.The REAL idiots are the millions that actually consider these "royals" something special and something to be adored.”

He’s an idiot?  If Megan Markle came up to you and said she wanted to have her way with you, you’d drop your pants to the floor right away.  

5 hours ago, Bleedzbillz said:

Well Sparky, your comment is very general and mentions nothing about his choice of women.

He is an idiot.The REAL idiots are the millions that actually consider these "royals" something special and something to be adored.”

He’s an idiot?  If Megan Markle came up to you and said she wanted to have her way with you, you’d drop your pants to the floor right away.  

True, but I think what you said to VWR is unfair to him, because he isn't a high value bachelor like the thread title is admonishing.  

8 hours ago, Bleedzbillz said:

AGAIN,the topic was about his CHOICE IN WOMEN and that is what I was responding to.You may want to contact your 5th grade teacher and get a reading lesson. Good luck.

And if Megan Markle came up to me I'd walk away. Plastic phony women aren't my type.

2 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

AGAIN,the topic was about his CHOICE IN WOMEN and that is what I was responding to.You may want to contact your 5th grade teacher and get a reading lesson. Good luck.

And if Megan Markle came up to me I'd walk away. Plastic phony women aren't my type.

Sure you would.....you would take a selfy and pump up your chest and smile...good thing you will never have to worry about that.  

So, I read your comment of how millions adore the royals as something special and to be adored.  That is a much broader context then just about choice in women, so my reading and comprehension is just fine.  Just because you don’t understand how your comments could have been construed to have a much broader context, I can’t help your puny, uneducated mind.

So whatever....