Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Susan Rice Admits Iran Nuclear Cash Deal Funded Iranian Military

Thanks Obama!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

This is what happens when a Beta male democrat gets power, NEVER AGAIN!

Nobody replied because even they know the Iran nuclear deal was one of the dumbest capitulations to our enemies that we've ever seen.

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

What money?  You mean the money that was stolen from them many years ago and finally was given back?

So murder isn't enough for necons, they also want to lie and steal?  I thought that's what they accused the flaming types of doing?

Iran can't even sell oil to it's own allies because of the US trying to push them into war like they did with Japan.  It's sickening, and I wish people would throw out their TVs and stay off of establishment websites and start seeking out the stuff they keep from you, not the garbage they count on you to repeat like the obedient parrots like Frawk.  

I'm not about to put up with warmongering.  I took some time away from this site, but I suppose I can unload if you servants of Satan really want me too.   WWJD?  Certainly not this crap.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

1 minute ago, StraightJ said:

What money?  You mean the money that was stolen from them many years ago and finally was given back?

So murder isn't enough for necons, they also want to lie and steal?  I thought that's what they accused the flaming types of doing?

Iran can't even sell oil to it's own allies because of the US trying to push them into war like they did with Japan.  It's sickening, and I wish people would throw out their TVs and stay off of establishment websites and start seeking out the stuff they keep from you, not the garbage they count on you to repeat like the obedient parrots like Frawk.  

I'm not about to put up with warmongering.  I took some time away from this site, but I suppose I can unload if you servants of Satan really want me too.   WWJD?  Certainly not this crap.

??? WTF ???

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

You may be working your way off ignore!!!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

??? WTF ???

Can you refute any of this? I'd love to hear the counter arguments!

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

You may be working your way off ignore!!!

I really dislike the hawk culture, and chickenhawks are the worst.  The protagonist in American History X even used the term "chickenhawk" to describe the leader of the group he was disavoring.  A pretty powerful film.  Possibly even more relevant and EPIC now than it was 20+ years ago when it was made. 

You can "take me off ignore"(lol), but when the flaming left establishment supports war(including the very harsh economic warfare they use on anyone who doesnt tow the NWO line), I will call them out too.

The official trailer made he movie seem kinda dry and borirng, and was from only the last part with the "Hollywood morals" ending, and probably isnt going to draw as many viewers as this unoffcial(or any other) trailer might:

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

16 hours ago, StraightJ said:

WWJD?  Certainly not this crap.

Bring down the temple and kick out the money changers.

- Howard Beale, Network

I just want to make sure I have this straight. Iran used their money to build their military and supply their military with weapons? Whoever heard of such a thing.....

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I just want to make sure I have this straight. Iran used their money to build their military and supply their military with weapons? Whoever heard of such a thing.....

Seems kind of odd when you cry that everyone needs food and medicine due to sanctions right?

- Howard Beale, Network

F Iran. They lost that money for taking hostages in 1979. 

• Like 1

Power players in these regimes would chop your head off w/o reservation. 

Giving Iran “back” 150 billion so they could use it to harm us was retarded. Most don’t want war with Iran. But killing really bad guys who want to kill me or my family does not get a negative response from me. 

Every subject does not have a conspiracy behind it that only you understand.