Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Legs

Brian Daboll has made the final 3 in the Browns Head Coach Search.

According to the Boston Globe, Brian Daboll, Patriots OC Josh McDaniels and Vikings OC Kevin Stefanski are the final three. The report indicates the Browns might make a decision as early as Friday evening.

C'mon Cleveland.  Make it happen.

• Like 1

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

1 hour ago, pkschul said:

Surprised Roman didn't make the list with his success with Jackson.

Could be because there's only the one Jackson, who is an injury waiting to happen.

I hear it's going to be Urban Meyer.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

You know who its going to be... Mc D

Saturday 1/11/2020  Twitter says there is still a chance Daboll is in the running for the HC.

That is the rumor.  And is true, until it isn't.

I just saw that both McDaniels and his wife are in the Cleveland area which may indicate that the Browns might actually hire this dipshit.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

I just saw that both McDaniels and his wife are in the Cleveland area which may indicate that the Browns might actually hire this dipshit.

Josh McDaniels and his wife were in Cleveland yesterday for 7 hours, maybe they stayed over night?

• Like 1

Making the final 3 is even less than the Bills making the final 2 for 4 years in a row.

However, it does show that contrary to the opinion of a number of folks on this tiny, insulated enlcave of "humanity", there is some demand for Daboll...including for positions even higher than what he currently holds.  Something to consider before shooting one's mouth off about him during the Shoutbox during the next game.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

I think Cleveland needs someone like a Mike Tomlin. They have all the talent they need, so it's not so much about X's & O's, but being able to manage all of the personalities in the locker room. 

22 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Good. We need him back. 

We needed him to keep that field goal range . It was all we could accomplish under duress and he should have known what the ol could do and what Josh might do. He failed.

1 hour ago, Crazy Legs said:

Josh McDaniels and his wife were in Cleveland yesterday for 7 hours, maybe they stayed over night?

If the wife is there it generally means he's waiting on her final approval before taking the gig. Cleveland is on the verge of hiring another Belichick dud assistant. Didn't they learn from Crennel and Mangini already?

Parler @NYexile

5 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

If the wife is there it generally means he's waiting on her final approval before taking the gig. Cleveland is on the verge of hiring another Belichick dud assistant. Didn't they learn from Crennel and Mangini already?

Maybe Josh has learned since his failure in Denver.  :)

• Haha 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

44 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

The execution failed. That QB sweep was a masterful play calling but the 3 nimrods FAILED to block 1 tackler. If that was blocked, that would be an easy field goal winning kick in OT.

I still can't get over that. How the fuck did 0 out of 3 guys not block him? That was some Keystone Kops shit.

buster keaton keystone kop GIF

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

How about improving the talent at WR? So that when Allen throws a pass into a tight passing window in the endzone the WR comes down with  a TD catch. 

If Duke Williams was half as good as some people think he is he would have come down with a TD catch.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

How about improving the talent at WR? So that when Allen throws a pass into a tight passing window in the endzone the WR comes down with  a TD catch. 

If Duke Williams was half as good as some people think he is he would have come down with a TD catch.

I am guilty of thinking Duke Williams could do in games what he has done in practice....snaring those tough catches in the Redzone.   Which he can do....just not at a high enough % to get us (and him) over the hump.    Good #4/#5 Wr though.

14 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I still can't get over that. How the fuck did 0 out of 3 guys not block him? That was some Keystone Kops shit.

buster keaton keystone kop GIF

Maybe the Texans have a version of Star Lotulelei who eats up multiple blockers and allows a teammate to get penetration?  ;)

The posters on here remind me more of the mope in your .gif who is walking off dejected, while the cop is bound by his own devices and is actually unable to harm them.  

Boo.   The Browns went with Stefanski and Daboll is staying in Buffalo.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

What the hell is wrong with you? Since day one of the signing all you've done is go after him.

You make it sound like he wasn't covered, and was all alone in the end zone. The fact that he was tightly covered, with his arm being held is all but lost on you.

That would have been a great catch by anybody. Fact is, every receiver on every team drops the ball once in a while. And honestly, judging by some of your posts, I'm not sure if you understand this.

I keep saying this, but you keep ignoring it. Nobody has ever said that Duke Williams should be the #1 receiver. That's just something you made up, and keep repeating as if saying it often enough will somehow make it true. Much like your other often repeated word of separation.

Williams is a possession receiver with a big body, that can get open and make the tough catch. In fact, if you truly understood what you're talking about, you'd know that having someone like Williams on your team would benefit not only the #1 receiver, but the QB and the offensive coordinator as well. 

He can also block, which is important on special teams, as well as the overtime when Allen could have used one.

16 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

What the hell is wrong with you? Since day one of the signing all you've done is go after him.

You make it sound like he wasn't covered, and was all alone in the end zone. The fact that he was tightly covered, with his arm being held is all but lost on you.

That would have been a great catch by anybody. Fact is, every receiver on every team drops the ball once in a while. And honestly, judging by some of your posts, I'm not sure if you understand this.

If you'd like a more detailed answer, I'd guess Lit would be more willing to give you one....you might have to invest an hour or so to read the detail he might supply, though.

I think Jungle means well, but feels a less than logical need to prove to Lit and others that he is no homer, and therefore picks out a few scape goats who must fulflll the ritual sacrifice the ***ish tradition imposes so that the rest may live.

When you understand the abuse the guy has endured on here for years, you might be a bit less harsh on him and more forgiving of the scape goat sacrifice method the usual suspects have provided for others to mirror them with.  Lit actually described it too, but in different terms.  It wasnt limited to just Duke, but guys like Shady, Ducasse, etc were included as well.